The Slave Who Owns The Master

The Slave Who Owns The Master

Narrator's POV

"Here we are, sir. The Heartstone Mansion," the coachman said as we arrived at this big mansion when the moon was shining bright. From the outside this house looks old, but wonderful. it had been built with brown stones and had tan brick decorations. Tall, wide windows allowed enough light to enter the home and had been added to the house in a fairly symmetrical pattern. As they entered a very intricate gate, they saw a very beautiful fountain on the middle of the mansion's yard.

As they arrived at the mansion's main entrance, the coachman opened the carriage's door as the man pulled a young lady out of the vehicle. The main door opened and revealed a young man in a suit that was waiting for either of them.

"Please, let me go. I just want to go home," the lady said but the man pull the rope on his hands even harder, making the lady flinched for the bruise that the rope made around her wrists.

"Here you go. Where's the money?" The man said as the young man gave him the case filled with money. Then he let go of the rope, without bothering to untie the knots, got into the carriage again, and set off.


Girl's POV

'I just want to go home', I thought as I saw the man that captured me went with the carriage. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I remembered the days with my family, that I haven't met in years. "Miss, are you okay?" The man in a suit asked as I realized that I have been sold.

"Please, don't do anything to me. I just want to go home," I said as the young man grabbed a pocket knife inside his pocket. "I won't do anything to you, miss," he said as he cut the rope that held my wrists tight. "I'm just a butler here." 'Which means I'll be safe here,' I thought.

"But the one who wants you haven't arrived yet," he said, broke my relief thought. "Come with me." We walked in this long hallway with an artistic vintage style. Then we entered a door and met a maid who worked there. "She'll be preparing you. Sorry, but I have to go," he said as he closed the door. 'Wait, what does he means by 'preparing'?'

"Excuse me, miss?" Called the maid as I looked at her. "What's your name?"

"It's... Rosette," I stuttered. Then she smiled. "Mine is Xandra. Nice to meet you," she said as she picked clothes that I should wear. "Uhm... the butler.."

"Oh, the one who is taking you here? His name is Kiseop," she said as she pulled out a dress and told me to put it on.


"Xandra, is she done?" someone asked from outside the door and Xandra answered with a yes.

"Wait, is it okay to wear this?" I asked hesitantly as I looked at my a little controversial dress. "It's okay. Now go. He's waiting for you," Xandra asked as she opened the door. "Oh, it's you. I thought it's the master."

"He still stuck in traffic I guess," the man who turned out to be the butler said. "Come on, I'll lead you to your room." We walked to another door which more fancy than the previous door. As the door opened, a fancy bed can be seen with vintage concept applied on the whole room. The room had a calming feeling but it also shown the mysterious side of whoever owned this room.

"Please wait here. He'll be on his way," he said as he wanted to close the door. "Wait... Mr. Kiseop?" I asked as his face turned into a shock, then he smiled a little.

"Xandra have told you my name, is it right?" Kiseop asked and I nodded. "Is there a problem?"

"What will happen to me after this?" I asked as anxiety formed within the pit of my stomach. The butler sighed as he said, "I'm sorry. It's up to him to decide. I don't have the answer to that question." After he said that, he suggested me to wait for the master on the bed then he closed the door.


'Is this the end of my life?' I thought as I heard the clock ticked loudly. I knew clock didn't tick that loud but the silence that surrounded this room supported it. Then the door creaked open as I saw a young man, as young as the butler, came in.

He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and a black low v neckline vest with all the buttons buttoned except one button on top of his shirt. A red tie tied on his neck added a simple yet y look. His long black trousers were secured with a belt with the same color. His black leather shoes that he was wearing completed the look of the mansion's owner.

As I looked at his clothes, he was looking at me with a smirk formed on his lips. He then came to me, untied his tie at the same time, and climbed onto the bed where I was sitting. He started to get near me as he looked at me head to toe, undoing his vest at the same time. As he was right in front of me, he immediately grabbed my wrists and trapped them besides my head with his strong hands.

"Wait..." I stuttered as he got closer, like a predator trapping his prey. "I'm underaged," I managed to say that as he stopped and moved back, still trapping my hands in his.

"What do you say?" He asked in a dominating tone.

"I'm underaged. I haven't reached 17 yet," I said as he loosen his grip on my hands. "... but I will be in two weeks." Hearing that, his smile, which was actually a smirk, came back to his face. "So... you mean I have to wait for two weeks?" He asked as I nodded. "I won't run away, I promise you," I said to assure him.

"Okay then," he said, but in a glitch, he grabbed my chin and lifted it until my eyes saw his. "But if you pissed me off three times, I won't wait for two weeks to do whatever I want to do to you. Is that clear?" He said as his eyes looked at mine intensely, wanting me to obey.

"Yes, sir," I said as he loosened his grip on me. I took my lost breaths as he crawled out of the bed. "You will be sleeping here until those two weeks that you want is over," he said as he took his vest and tie. "And remember this name. 'Mr. Kevin Woo'." After he said that, he walked to one of the two doors in the room.

"Wait, a deal have to be sealed, right? Why don't we seal it with this?" He said as he immediately grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. Then he entered the door that he once approached as I looked at him in shock. 'That's my first kiss. How dare he?' I thought as I held my lips tight. I still thought about that until I got sleepy and went to bed without bothering my position.


The next day....

I woke up in the same bedroom I'd been yesterday, before I realized that someone had repositioned my body and put a blanket all over me. 'Thank god I'm still dressed,' I thought as I sighed after checking my clothings. Then a knock was heard from the main door and Kiseop, the butler, came in with a tray full of yummy breakfast.

"Here you go, miss. Your breakfast," Kiseop said as I shocked of how fancy the breakfast was. In my family, we could only afford egg and milk from our own farm. Right here, all of the ingredients to make a yummy breakfast were served.

"Should I eat all of this?" I asked as he gave me a concerned smile. "You can't finish all of them?" He asked as I shook my head.

"It's not about that. I feel sorry for my family if I finish all of this. My family can only afford milk and egg at where they live," I said as he nodded in understandment. "I'll pass breakfast then."

"The master will be mad if you pass any meal," Kiseop alerted me as I looked at him.

"I only want to eat at dinner, is that ok?" I said as he looked at me, scared that the master, which is Kevin Woo, would be mad at me because I didn't appreciate his welcome gifts.

"If that's what you want, I can't say otherwise, but I still tell the master about this. Is it okay?" Kiseop asked as I nodded. Then he brought the tray out when I suddenly had a question. "Mr. Kiseop, do Xandra and you have enough food to eat?" I asked as Kiseop paused and turned facing me again.

"Well, Master don't allow either me or Xandra to say this but actually we splited foods. Xandra wasn't suppose to work here, but since I was quite stubborn, Master allowed her to work in a condition. He won't pay for her meal, although he pays for her other needs," he said as I felt their troubles.

"You can eat mine," I said as Kiseop's eyes opened wide. "Really? He'll be madder if I told him this," he warned me. "It's okay. It's my doing so I'm the one who is responsible," I said as Kiseop smiled. "And Kiseop, did you put this blanket on me?"

"Neither I nor Xandra entered your room last night so it's not us," Kiseop stated as he left the room. 'So that means it's.... I don't think it's him' I thought as I walked around the room, remembering the places of things.


It was night and I was thinking about my family that I haven’t met in a year. ‘what are they doing right now?’ I thought then I heard a knock from the door. "Rosette, can I come in?" I heard Xandra called from outside the room as I let her in.

"The master called you for dinner," she said when she peeked inside. 'Knew it,' I thought as I smiled. "Why do you here?" I aksed as Xandra hid something behind her back.

"What do you want to wear? This one or this one?" She asked as she revealed two stunning dresses from her back. I thought as I looked at the dresses' designs.

"I pick this one," I pointed as Xandra put down the dress that I didn't pick. The dress that I picked was a light beige strapless dress with a semi-sweetheart neck line. The skirt line was an A line and flew until the knee. The dress itself had a pleated tail made of chiffon material. Little orange fabric flowers adorned the waist line making the dress looked simple but elegant.

"The dress looks good on you," Xandra praised as I came out with the chosen dress. It really suited me indeed, seemed like someone had made this specially for me. "Here, let me do your hair," Xandra said as she arranged my hair into a messy bun and attached two orange flower pins to the bun.

"Here you go. Come on," Xandra said as we walked to the dining room, where the master, Kevin Woo, had been waiting. "Thank you, Xandra," Kevin said as he stand up. Xandra bowed and wished me good luck before she walked out of the room.

"You looked beautiful today," he said as he opened a chair for me and I sat down. "Thank you," I said as I looked at him tidied my dress's tail. Then he sat down on his own chair and we ate our dinner. 'I guess he's not that bad after all,' I thought as I ate my portion. After we were done eating, I thought he would tell me to go back to my room but he stayed silent. "Uhm... Kevin..." I tended to ask him a bit then a flash of annoyance came into his eyes.

"Mr. Kevin Woo," he said in a stern tone as I flinched. "Why do you want to say?" He asked again. "Uhm... can I go back to my room now?" I stuttered as he looked at me.

"Not until you realized what you've done," he said as he looked straight ahead with his head on his hands. I sighed as I thought, 'Kiseop really wasn't kidding when he said he going to tell Kevin'.

"I'm sorry that I didn't eat much at breakfast and lunch because I haven't eat that much of food before... and also sorry for addressing you wrong," I said as Kevin looked at me with the corner of his eyes. Then he grabbed my chin with his left hand and aligned my eyes with his.

"You've pissed me today. Two more and our deal is off, do you understand?" He said in a dominating tone as I nodded. Then he let go of my chin and I thought he really letting me go so I got up. As I wanted to go to my room, Kevin suddenly grabbed my hand.

"There's something that still bothering me. Why did you give your breakfast and lunch to Kiseop and Xandra?" He asked.

"Because they didn't eat much, so I gave my meal to them. I don't want them to feel what I had felt," I said as he really let me go and Xandra took me to my room again.


Kevin's POV

"Because they didn't eat much, so I gave my meal to them. I don't want them to feel what I had felt," the girl said as I let go of her wrist and told Xandra to take her to her room. 'Feel what she had felt? How hard her life would be?' I thought as a door opened and Kiseop came in.

"You really have something going on there, Mr. Kevin," Kiseop said as he tidied the dining table.

"Well, I did have something going on indeed," I said. "Wait Kiseop, do you know her name?" Kiseop thought a little then he answered.

"Xandra said that her name is Rosette, but I haven't called her with her name so I'm not sure," Kiseop said as he continued his tidying.

'Rosette huh? Guess I have some investigating to do,' I thought as I sat at the lonely dining room, with Kiseop who was haven't done cleaning the table.


Xandra's POV

It was been a week since Rosette didn't want to eat breakfast or lunch. Well, in one side, I and Kiseop were actually happy that we had enough food for us. In the meantime, I also felt sorry for Rosette because it was supposed to be hers. Even the cook didn't want to make her part anymore because of her actions.

After Rosette got 'interrogated' by Master Kevin, me and Kiseop tried not to tell Kevin again about Rosette's same actions. We actually did it because I knew how hard it is to be in that industry.

Long story short, I had been in Rosette's position before. Being kidnapped and sold for other man's need. Even life in the 'shelter' is hard. So I knew how Rosette felt when she said she wanted to go home. "Xandra," someone called me as I looked at where the sound from. It was the master. "Yes, master?"

"I need you to call Rosette. Please ask her which of these dresses she want to wear, just like usual," Kevin said as I took the dresses from his hands and complied.


Rossete's POV

"May I come in?" I heard someone knocked the door and I allowed the person to come in. Then I saw Xandra came in, bringing two different dresses for dinner. "Which one?" Xandra asked as I looked at the dresses. Then I chose one of them that caught my eyes and Xandra helped me with it.

It was a black dress with an illusion neck line and a midi length skirt. The dress had a vintage print on it, making it looks elegant and sophisticated. The bow tied on the waist with imitation diamond brooch pinned in the middle of the bow added up the elegance. Swarovski stones attached to the bust line of the dress completed the dress into a stunning piece of fabric art.

As I tried it on, the dress fitted my silhouette, like it was made especially for me, just like the other dresses I'd wore. Xandra helped me with my hair and turned it into a beautiful waterfall braid. She curled the end of my hair to create the volume.

"You look beautiful, Rosette," Xandra said as she looked at me from the mirror. "And you even didn't wear any makeup."

"Thanks, Xandra," I said as she took me into the dining room, where Kevin was already waiting. Not like any other day, he didn't sit when I walked into the room. He just stood behind his seat waiting for me to arrive. Kevin held my left hand as he thanked Xandra and she walked out of the room as usual. Then he opened a seat for me and let me sit before he pushed it back in.

"You look stunning in that dress," Kevin said as he pushed my chin up, making me looked up to his brilliant eyes. We looked at each other for a minute until he lowered my chin and went back to his seat. After we ate our dinner, Kevin started our conversation. "Rosette, why do you eat lesser this time?" He asked with a concern face that I never seen before.

"I'm full," I said and then he sighed. "I don't want to be mad at you but if you keep doing this, either our deal is off or I will send you back to where I got you," he said as I surprised. 'If that happens, I won't survive a day in the 'shelter' and still be a like my parents want me to be,' I thought as I imagined how horrible the situation would be.

"I knew this from the cook. He doesn’t want to make your part anymore except for dinner. I visited him right before lunch," Kevin said as I looked at him. "I knew that Xandra won't tell me about this; neither do Kiseop because they know how hard your life was before you got here." "Wait, they do?" I asked as I looked at him in surprise. Then he nodded and told Xandra and Kiseop to get inside the room.

Xandra told me everything, about when she was still in the 'shelter', and lost her ity there. When she was bought by Kevin to serve him, but then she fell in love with Kiseop, and also when Kevin allowed her to work there with a special condition. I never thought that there was someone who had the same life story as me and then I knew why Xandra greeted me in the first place. She didn't want me to be the outcast of this mansion.

"So that's my whole life story," Xandra said as I started to shed tears. "Well, all of you in this room have to hear this. If you still do that again, I will have no choice than those two options that I've told you. Am I clear?" Kevin said to me as I nodded.

"I need answers, not reactions," he said again then I said yes to him. "And for both of you, if you want her to stay, find a way so she eats her meal." Kiseop and Xandra accepted the task as all of us left the room, except Kiseop because he was cleaning the place up.


"Is he always like that?" I asked as I read some books that available in that room. Xandra, who was tidying the dress that I wore, looked at me as she walked over. "Kevin? He doesn’t want you to be sick, that's all," she said.

"So he can control me at my birthday?" I asked again as she stoned in place. "I'm so sorry." "It's okay," Xandra said as she gave me a small smile. "And yes, maybe he tends to do it for that reason, but maybe... just maybe, he did this for other reason." "Like what?" I asked her as she sat on the bed right in front of me.

"Maybe he starts to look at you as a person, instead of the thing that he'll use," Xandra said as she smiled. "Is that even possible? He already owns me by buying me. How can he see me as a person if..." I paused because Xandra held my hand.

"He haven't own you fully, Rosette," she said. "With money, you can buy anything. But 'anything' doesn't include trust, honesty, personality... and love." We stunned there for a minute then Xandra got up, grabbed the dress that she had tidied, and said goodbye to me before she closed the door.


"Breakfast ready," Kiseop chanted as he walked into my room in a very bright morning. I rubbed my eyes as I saw a yummy porridge right in front of me. "You really have to do this?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Well, if I don't want our lives in jeopardy, that means a yes," Kiseop said as I sighed. "If you eat this food and finished a quarter of it - just a quarter, we don't ask much - we will send the ingredients of this food to your family." "What?" I asked in shocked and Kiseop nodded.

"Yeah, we have your address. Is it right?" He asked as he gave me a card. Written on it, was exactly my home address. "Yes, it is my home address. How can you..." Kiseop paused me as he took the card back.

"It's a secret. Now, you can regain your health and also help your family. How cool is that?" He asked as I smiled. "By the way, Xandra and I cook this so please eat a little." After he said that, I grabbed the spoon and ate a spoonful of the porridge.

"It's so yummy," I said as I looked at Kiseop. Both of us smiled and as I ate the porridge until the quarter of it, Kiseop sat beside me and told me a lot of stories. Neither did they know, someone was looking at them and happiness was way off that person's face.


Days had passed and every breakfast and lunch, Kiseop always brought me my meal as we talked happily. Dinner always went the same with the clothes picking and eating. Then I just realized that Kevin stopped speaking with me after dinner. 'Is there something wrong with him?' I always asked the same question in my mind but no answers could be found.

Today is the day, the day when I turned 17, the day when my deal with Kevin would be off, the day when I'd see what he would do to me, and the day which I acknowledged about. I immediately woke up and ran to the bathroom, making sure that I was already clean before Kiseop delivered my breakfast. After I finished taking a bath and got dressed, I wanted to walk to my bed when I felt my head was spinning. The whole world seemed spinning before my eyes as I got dizzy and pitch black came to my eyes after it.


Kevin's POV

'Today is her birthday,' I thought in my head as I held this box in my hand with her birthday present inside of it. Then as I walked to her room, I saw Kiseop and Xandra knocking her room but the door never opened, which for me was quite strange.

"Rosette, are you in there?" Xandra asked as I looked at them. Then I asked, "What's the problem?"

"Usually she will say 'come in' or open the door by herself but now, she even not responding," Kiseop stated. "And the door is locked so we can't actually see what's happen inside," Xandra added as I thought.

"Have you tried to look from the gap under the door?" I asked as Kiseop did so. Then he immediately got up, said that he wanted to grab the master keys, and left. Out of curiosity, I also peeked from the gap and I saw her body lying on the floor, not moving at all.

I immediately kicked the door until it opened and grabbed her and put her on the bed. I checked her pulse that turned out to be weak and checked her temperature which was hotter than normal human temperature.

"Xandra, she is heating. Grab a basin, fill it with water, and also bring a small towel, hurry," I said as Xandra did what I told. I damped the towel and put in on her forehead, wishing that she would be alright after this. Then I told Xandra to take care of her as I walked out and calmed myself down from the sudden anxiety rushing through my blood. 'Am I afraid to losing her? Maybe, but why? I don't know,' weird questions about her started popping inside my mind. 'Am I already out of my mind?'


Kiseop's POV

I was running to Rosette's room, bringing the master key, when I found out that the door was already opened - by force. Then as I peeked inside, I saw Kevin and Xandra took care of Rosette.  I never saw Master as depressed as that before, even when he did his job. He seemed afraid to lose Rosette, like Romeo when he saw Juliet inside the coffin, not breathing.

Then he walked out so I walked away from my hiding space and as I saw him walked out of the room, I asked, "What's happen to you? You have never been this anxious before."

"I don't know," he only said that, grabbed his box that he once carried, and walked back to wherever he wanted to walk.


Rosette's POV

I saw a light shone through my eyelids as I opened them gently. I surprised when I saw myself on the bed. As I remembered, I haven't reached the bed when I got out.

Then I heard the door creaked and saw Kevin walked into my room. He saw me already woke up then stopped walking and stood inches from the bed. "Is there a problem?" I asked as I sat facing him.

"Is there a problem, you ask? Of course there is a problem," Kevin shouted as I shocked. "You just fainted on the floor and then you ask 'is there a problem'? Where's your 'thank you'?" "I'm sorry," I said as I looked down. I heard he breathed heavily, like he was just having a heart attack.

"See, this is what I scare to happen if you don't eat much. I've told you from day one, but you never listen. You did listen from a week ago but it's too late," he said again as I glanced at him a little. "And one more thing..." Then out of the blue, Kevin grabbed my wrists and pinned me on the bed.

"How can you smile to Kiseop and not to me? I'm the one who let you stay for these two weeks, I'm the one who gave you food, I'm the one who let you sleep in this very room of mine, and why did you smile to Kiseop? You supposed to smile to..." he paused then loosened his grip from my wrists as I sat down again. "Anyways, I'll send you back to the so called 'shelter' you always said. You'll be leaving this evening."

"What? Why?" I asked as tears started falling from my eyes.

"Because your time is up," he said and slammed the door shut, leaving me all alone in this room. I dropped myself on the floor and cried. This was the only day that I wanted to see Kevin but not like this. I didn't know that I could miss him so much. I didn't know that every day, I always waited for dinner just to see his face and hear his voice. I missed him without I even realized, and that made me sad.


A knock was heard from the door as I saw Kiseop came into my room but judging from her face, I guessed Kiseop didn't deliver me some good news. "Rossete, it is time," Kiseop said as I smiled a little and stood up. We walked to the main door, where the man who took me here at the first place waited for me with a smirk plastered on his face. I knew when I arrived there, I would be tortured for good.

"Well, well, looks who wants to go back to the family?" He said as he motioned Kiseop to take the money. Kiseop took it but still held my hand in case he grabbed me and took me away. "It's all set," Kiseop said as he let go of me a little when the man grabbed my other hand hard and dragged me to the carriage. Then unexpectedly...

"Wait," someone shouted and grabbed my waist and hand at the same time. "You can't seal a deal without the 'buyer's presence, right?" "Kevin?" I looked up and saw his face in shock. I thought he didn't want to see me anymore.

"It's Mr. Kevin to you, missy," he hissed near my ear then he said, "I did call you few hours ago but I changed my mind." The man grunted as he took the money from Kiseop's hand. "I even came here just to take my precious, but then you changed your mind. So be it," he said as he stomped his way to the carriage and left. When the carriage was out of sight, I looked up to Kevin and both of us were looking at each other.

"Come here," he said as he swiftly took me inside the mansion, walked me to my room, and pushed me there as he closed the door. "Wait, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for not listening to your advice, I'm sorry that I can't make you happy. Please, I'll do anything but don't lock me here," I said as I banged the door. Then I didn't hear any sound so I hopelessly put my forehead onto the door and cried.

"Turn around."

"What?"

"I said 'turn around'" Kevin said as I did what he said. I saw a box on the bed so I approached it. It was a white square based box with a soft pink ribbon on it. I opened it and I was surprised yet delighted at the content.

"A dress?" I asked as I thought Kevin was still outside.

"Wear it and come to the dining room. I'll be waiting for you there," Kevin said from behind the door then I heard footsteps which meant that he had left. I took the dress and admired it when Xandra entered the room to help me up and congratulated me for my birthday. I even forgot that today was my birthday if Xandra didn't do so.

"Like it?" Xandra asked as I twirled in my new dress. The beautiful dress that I wore had a light pink and light orange color schemes. The dress itself had white as its base color and light pink and orange added the dreamy nuances.

It has an asymmetric neckline which is covered with fabric roses with light pink and light orange color. It is fitted to my body when I wore it and the flowers beautify the dress without making the user uncomfortable. It had a light orange ribbon encircling the waist and the knee length skirt flew gracefully as I moved in it.

"I love it," I said and Xandra smiled. Then Xandra arranged my hair into a braided bun that also shaped like a rose. After she did that, she whispered to me something.

"Do you know who's making this dress?"

"Eh?"


Narrator's POV

"3, 2, 1... Happy Birthday, Rosette!!!" The whole house said as the birthday girl entered the dining room, followed by one of their 'crew'. A big cake with 'Happy Birthday Rosette' written on it welcomed her as she walked to her seat. Kevin, the owner of the mansion, only smiled while the others congratulated her as she passed. "The dress really fits you well," Kevin said to Rosette as she agreed to his sayings. Then all of them sat on their places and had a festive for the girl's sweet seventeen birthday.

Chatter and laughter were heard on that room, things that had been lost since Kevin's parents passed away, and it came back when Rosette became part of the family. Seeing that, Kevin could only give a smile as he ate his dinner. Although he tried to conceal it, guess someone realized his doing.

"Kevin, why are you smiling?" Kiseop chanted as the rest of the room looked at him with a weird face, because smiling was one of the rarest things the master would do recently. "Who said that I'm smiling?" Kevin defended himself as Kiseop said, "I do," with a cheeky smile. Both of them then involved in a funny fight as the whole room laughed, including the birthday girl.

After the festive ended, they all went back to their jobs except Rosette and Kevin who walked to the bedroom. Rosette walked in first then Kevin came in and closed the door shut. Both of them stayed in silence until Rosette started the conversation.

"Kevin, did you make this dress?" She asked as Kevin scoffed because he knew who told that information to her. "Yes, I did make it. Is there a problem?" He asked with a cold tone. Then he saw her smiled a little and shook her head cutely. "No, it's perfect," she said, making the young man smiled too.

"I love how this dress embraces you fully," Kevin said as Rosette admired the piece of dress that she was wearing and chuckled. He sighed as he walked forward, took her chin within his fingers, and lifted it until both of their eyes met.

"You are one piece of art, Rosette. An art that shouldn't be tainted by my actions," Kevin said then he let go of her and walked back to the door. "I'll take you home to your family next week." He couldn't do what he wanted to do anymore, and so he left, but unexpected things happened to him.

"Kevin, wait," Rosette said as she hugged him from the back. "A deal is a deal. If you want to do it to me, it's okay. I'm ready." Her words made him stunned in shock as he turned around facing the girl. Then he lifted her up by her waist and sat her down at the edge of the bed and he crouched right in front of her.

"Should you do it with a person special to you?" Kevin asked in a concern face as he caressed Rosette's face. Then out of nowhere, she kissed him on the lips making him flinched, but then he joined.

"What if the person is right in front of me?" She asked with her cute confused face as he smiled. "It's okay, but I want to wait until you're really ready," he said as he kissed her cheek. She gave him the sweetest smile that he ever seen and he gave her one of the unforgettable memories. Despite all of that, something still went on as usual.

"By the way, the calling still goes so what should you address me again?"

"Sorry, Mr. Kevin Woo, but can I start calling you ‘Kevin’ this time?"

Thank you everyone for reading this one-shot. I know that this kind of topic is not my style, but I hope you like it anyway. Hope to see you on my next story. Bye! (Don't forget to comment, subcribe, and enjoy :D!)