like honey

strawberry lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

It had been an exhausting day. For several weeks Jinyoung did nothing more than to film. As an idol he already had a busy lifestyle but at least he was with his family. Well, actually the other members and the manager weren't his family but after the time they spent together Jinyoung felt like they were.

He took a deep breath and buried his face deeper into his scarf. Today he was finally allowed to go home. Although it was only for one night Jinyoung was still happy. During the shootings he usually slept together with the other actors in a hotel and not at the dorm. He was looking forward to see the others again, hopefully they didn't sleep yet. 

The sound of a vehicle pulled him away from his thoughts. A short time later he was sitting in the bus, his head leaned against the window. He stared outside and sank into his usual daydreams. That would be a nice surprise when he would arrive at the dorm.

 

 

 

'I'll go to bed now, good night' said Mark and got up. Jackson looked surprised 'You want to go asleep so early?'. Mark nodded. Head down, he left the room.

He could feel how the others stared at him, wondering what was wrong with him. Usually Mark was the last to go to bed, but not today. Actually he wasn't even tired, but he was too ill-tempered to spend the evening with his friends. In addition, he lacked Jinyoung. Without him he had nobody to talk to.

The others were trying to involve him in their conversations but they were too fast and too loud for Mark. They never stayed long on an issue or dealt on a more serious level with their thoughts. Mark didn't feel comfortable, Jinyoung was the only one who listened to him properly, nobody but Jinyoung could understand Marks thoughts and problems.


Instead of going to his room, he shared with Jackson, Mark entered the room of Jaebum and Youngjae.

On their bed layed Coco. Carefully, Mark sat on the bed beside her and started to scratch her. 'You also miss Jinyoungie right?' he asked the dog with a childlike voice.

Being careful not to hurt her, Mark lifted Coco up and stood up. He only needed two steps to get to the sliding door, he pushed the door open with his right foot on.

In front of him layed the second room, Jinyoungs room.

Mark let Coco jump to the ground and closed the door. The whole room smelled like Jinyoung, it had the smell of vanilla and something Mark couldn't define. Anyway it smelled good and relaxed Mark. Although it wasn't his room Mark felt immediately at home and accepted. Slowly he calmed down and the feeling of sadness in his stomach decreased.

Except for a couple of books on the floor, the room was relatively clean. Jinyoung didn't have many private things, just a few presents from fans and a picture of his family on a shelf.

Thoughtfully Mark sat down on Jinyoungs bed and stared at the ceiling. He missed Jinyoung so much. When he wanted to lean on a pillow, Mark felt a sudden prick in his back. This came from a small plush peach.

Mark had to smile immediately as he saw the stuffed animal.

Mark had given it to Jinyoung a few days before they had their debut, they had been eating together and were just on their way back to the dorm as they passed a toy machine. It was one of those machines where you had to pay a dollar every time you wanted to engage stuffed animals with a gripper arm. Well, it was almost impossible to get one.

Jinyoung had jumped around Mark all the time begging to try it for him. Mark had immediately gave up and promised him to get a stuffed animal. He simply couldn't resist Jinyoung. 


Mark spent his whole money and half an hour trying to get a stuffed animal for Jinyoung and finally he got the small plush peach. Mark found the peach weird because of the creepy smiley face on it but Jinyoung liked it, he found it cute.

Jinyoung had been overjoyed and the rest of they day he hugged Mark and gave him kisses on the cheek every five seconds. Mark knew it was worth the money and the time he had spent

on this day Jinyoungs smile was only for him.

The following night Jinyoung was sleeping tighly next to him, the peach in his arms. That was a beautiful memory.


Sighing, Mark layed down on Jinyoungs bed and covered himself up. Coco jumped on the bed and layed next to him.

Mark watched her lovingly,she was a good cuddle replacement, although she could never really replace Jinyoung.

Mark wanted to sleep here that night, Jinyoung wouldn't know about it, even if he would it wouldn't bother him. But Jinyoungs smell bothered Mark, here in his bed it was more noticable. Now he missed Jinyoung even more.

Jinyoung wasn't just a friend for Mark, he was more. Mark loved him, he really really did.  Not as a member of his family, it was a kind of love Mark never felt before. Mark was absolutely in love with Jinyoung, he was addicted to the boy and couldn't imagine anything more beautiful than being near to him. Not that he had ever told him, he was too shy. Mark believed that Jinyoung saw him as a friend and he didn't want to destroy their friendship. But he wasn't sad about it, just living in the same dorm as Jinyoung and being together in one group with him made Mark happy. His head full of thoughts and Jinyoungs name on his lips he finally fell asleep.

While he was asleep suddenly a pleasant warmth surrounded him. The warmth wrapped him in a cocoon and although he was asleep he still felt the comfortableness. That night he slept very well.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter