Chapter 2

Pathway to Bliss

 

 

“What in the freaking Hell are you two doing?”

 

 

 

 

Both of their heads turn to the owner of the voice and recognize Jongdae with his eyebrows raised. Suho gasps and quickly hops off from Sehun’s lap to sit beside him. He doesn’t know why but his heart is beating so fast.

Man,what they were about to do?! He prays to the Heavens so that Sehun doesn’t notice how flushed pink his cheeks are. No No no no no heart what are you doing right now?

The room is silent for a moment before Suho decides to shake off the awkward air around them. “Aa…Aish  Sehunnie! When will you ever stop pestering your hyung?” He pinches Sehun’s forearm and watches the latter winces in pain. Suho attempts to keep his voice steady as possible, which clearly isn’t working to his concern. Screw it! Why is he even stuttering? It’s not like they were about to kiss right?

 

RIGHT?

 

What were we doing to be honest?

 

“Tskk, so childish. Who’s the hyung here?” Sehun shook his head while rubbing his abused forearm. Suho could feel the air surrounding them is kind of stiff, even though both are trying hard to dismiss it.“Well……. If you ask me, people would misunderstand…In that position and all” Jongdae casually shrugs.

His eyes caught on his Star Wars digital clock, where the time shows it’s already 11.45pm. He forgets that now is almost midnight and surely everyone’s is not in their right mind, he concludes.

Maybe that’s why. Yes that’s it. A puff of air escapes Suho’s mouth .He looks over to Sehun, the said man is fidgeting with the corner of his pillow. He frowns because he honestly can’t bring himself to presume their situation earlier. Furthermore, the latter is not even meeting his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Not really receiving a respond, Jongdae jumped on the space between the two and buries his face in the mattress. Remembering the purpose of looking for the leader, he turns his body to face the older. “Hyung.. Jisoo is outside. He’s looking for you, who else.” Jongdae mumbles sleepily on the mattress.

 

Suho’s eyes widen. Jisoo?

 

“Jisoo? Isn’t he the one who’s in the movie with you?” Sehun ask curiously as he looks equally surprised. Suho mutters a small ‘yeah’ before getting up and drag his body to the front door. When he opens the door, he definitely does not expect a man wearing gray hoodie and a pink cap, looking down at him.

 

“Hey, Suho hyung!” Jisoo greets him cheerfully.

 

“Hey,” he says softly, still looking stunned upon seeing the tall male in front of his doorstep at this ungodly hour.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Can I come in first? It’s kind of freezing outside as you can see…” Jisoo asks carefully. It is only then, Suho took notice that Jisoo is actually trembling.  

 

“OHMYGOD, I’m sorry!” Suho’s hand is quick to grab Jisoo’s and pulls him inside, guiding him nearer to the heater. Suho gives Jisoo an apologetic look but the younger is quick to give him an assuring smile. They sit on the couch near the heater and later, Suho observes that Jisoo’s face is no longer pale.

“So, what brings you here? I haven’t seen you since the filming end.” Suho curiously asks, turning up the heater in the room. Jisoo reasons out that he visited because he had missed the older and Suho almost chokes on his saliva after hearing the not-so-directly confession. Well that was unexpected.

 

Jisoo lets out a soft chuckle while….gazing at him? Suho is not exactly sure what to feel under the younger’s eyes. Why is he looking at me like that?

 

“Is there something on my face?” Suho asks while his hands move to touch his face.

 

“Nope.” Jisoo tilt his head to the left and he smiles, showing those perfectly pearl white teeth.

 

“It’s just that you look adorable.”

 

Excuse me? Is he trying to flirt right now because Suho is blushing madly. He curses at how obviously red his face is when he’s blushing. It’s not even fair because no poker face would hide the fact that he is blushing.

 The only thing he manages to utter is a small ‘thank you’ before clearing his throat and excuses himself to the kitchen to make something warm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the other room, Sehun is not entirely sure what happened. He could have sworn his instinct was telling him to kiss Suho on the spot. He was leaning in for God’s sake and Suho didn’t even pull back. He feels like face-palming his face with a chair and wishes the ground to open up and swallow him right there but wait-

 

Why didn’t the leader pulled back?

 

Shaking his head trying to remove the unreasonable thought, which seems to be failing if you ask him, he makes his way to the door and peeks outside the room. Aaaaah so this is the Jisoo guy. Suho did mention to him that Jisoo once told the leader that he is the closest guy to the actor on set.

He’s taller than Sehun expected and God,look at that smile. Maybe if he had that smile, he would have the confidence to ask anyone out. But then again, their idol life wasn’t really up for it.

Spotting Suho walking to the kitchen, Sehun gulps and tightens his hold on the doorknob. He and Suho are probably the closest in this group, so he doesn’t really like the idea of having a tense air around them. Feeling like he should clear things up, he begin walking towards his hyung’s direction with slow steps.

 

“Hey” he starts unsurely.

 

Suho angles his head up for a few seconds and for their eyes to meet before the older looks away from him. The air was so thick that he is truthfully at lost. Damn it, what is he suppose to say? His mind drifts back to the episode where it was him who leaned in, so the one who should clear things up is precisely, no other than himself.

 

“About just now….” Sehun tries again.. He can see the older's (who is preparing a cup of tea) hands suddenly stiffens. “I was just messing with you. Since we are very close, you know”

 

Sehun is surprise how stable his voice is when in his mind he is mentally hitting himself with a hammer. Also, the lack of response from Suho is slowly killing him in the inside. None of them are looking at each other.

 

“Of course,  Sehunnie. I knew that.” Sehun hears Suho whispers softly after a few moment of silence. His gaze from the floor shifts up and he makes out that Suho is actually giving him a genuine smile. Upon seeing the leader’s smile, he felt like tons of weight had been lifted up from his shoulders.

By instinct, he goes to ruffle Suho’s hair, something he had been doing since he outgrew the older. (Ignoring Suho’s “stop it”). He grins as he skips to his bedroom, patting himself muttering ‘Good Job, Oh Sehun.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He is late again.”Sehun groans to himself. He has been waiting in the booth of a coffee shop that they usually went for nearly 15 minutes. He wasn’t actually a fan of coffee but blame it on Minseok hyung and his undying love for coffee. Glancing at his Rollex wristwatch for the third time, he concludes that Minseok hyung is probably out on a date with his girlfriend. Only Sojin noona could make him forget his punctuality.

After a few more minutes of waiting (and complaining to himself), he spots a familiar brown hair. Finally! He felt like he would rot in the booth if Minseok had not come sooner. The older mutters an apology before taking his seat next to Sehun and the blonde is fast to dismiss it.

 

Even though he felt annoyed, he really does understands if the male wants to spend extra time with his girlfriend. After all, they’re idols, and dating isn’t like walking on flowery path especially when you are bombarded with fans.

 

“This morning!” Minseok suddenly shakes Sehun’s arm and his eyes look like it’s going to come out from his eye socket. “This morning when I went to meet our boss, I heard…something… confidential” Minseok said in a hushed whisper.

 

“Hyung,tell me! What did you hear? Is it about us?” Sehun’s asks interestedly.

 

Minseok looks like he is hesitating and this make curiosity to build up even more in the maknae. Minseok glance both sideways before leaning in to whisper in Sehun’s ear.

 

“I heard something about Kris.”

 

Sehun eyes instantly widens. Kris?

 

“They were talking in Mandarin, but I heard something like ‘would they accept Kris if he returns?’..I’m not sure who to tell this because, I’m worried about…”

 

“Suho hyung” Sehun deadpans. Minseok nods sadly. Sehun shook his head, “Hyung! You can’t tell anyone. Especially Suho hyung. He would….”

 

Sehunnie,my......my heart hurts so bad. I….Please…don’t ever mention his name again”

 

No. He thought. His mind suddenly walked back to that dreadful moment.

 

 

 

 

Sehun had never intended to catch the leader crying at 2 in the morning. He was so drained from their TLP concert. He originally woke up wanting to take a piss, but then he noticed the lights in the bathroom was on.

 

What he does not expect was to hear sobs inside the bathroom.

 

He sighed dejectedly. Of course, who would be stupid enough to think Suho was okay all this time. Thinking twice before wanting to knock on the bathroom door, he knows how the leader hates it when people sees him cry, but for this time, he wants to be there to comfort him.

Rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes, he got up and walked towards the bathroom door.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

He could hear Suho’s breath hitched and suddenly there’s a sound of water going down the drain. When the door opened, he is faced with a pair of sad eyes. What hurted him the most  wasn’t the pair of red eyes ,or red nose that gives away the older had been crying, it’s that smile on his face. The same stupid smile that was on his face when he broke the news to the team members.

 

Sehun hated it. He had rather see his hyung spills his heart out than seeing the smile that doesn’t belong on Suho’s face.

 

Sehun’s lips formed a thin line before he pulled Suho by his shirt and circles the older’s waist with both of his hands. He felt the leader flinched but his brain ignored it as all he could think of was the latter’s heartbeat that was throbbing against his chest.

 

“Cry.” Sehun whispers softly in Suho’s hair

 

“Se-“

 

“Please, just don’t…..just don’t keep it to yourself” Sehun mumbles, hugging Suho’s waist tighter.

 

 

 

 

Feeling defeated, Suho brought his hands up and wrapped them around  the maknae’s shoulders, holding him closer. His mind blanks out and his eyes started pouring out endless of tears. He felt so damn pathetic and tired that the heart couldn’t bear anymore pain. He never cries like this in front of anyone but maybe, just maybe, this time he let his heart listened to Sehun.

 

“Hyung, If this is about Kris hyung-”

 

“Sehunnie,my......my heart hurts so bad. I….Please…don’t ever mention his name again” Suho interrupted and buried his face deeper in Sehun’s chest.

 

Not wanting to make things worse, Sehun sealed his lips and nodded. He then pulls away and lead Suho to their shared bed. They lie down side by side, facing each other, while their hands were intertwined together in the space between them. Both of them felt like no words should be exchanged, so they ended up staying just like that until sleep finally won over the older.

 

“It will heal, hyung. Your heart will heal.” Sehun eyes the sleeping bunny in front of him. He brought their intertwined hands closer to his lips and kissed it.

 

“I’ll help you hyung. I promise” He whispered one last time…..before making a quick dash to the bathroom because he had been holding his urge to pee since he woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun is walking back and forth in his room while his heart and mind is not at peace. What should he do with his newly found information?! He can’t tell anyone because if it were for any other members, they would have told Suho in an instance. But his mind kept replaying the image of Suho looking so vulnerable and his heart starts to ache.

 

“Hold on.” His steps turn into halt.

 

“What do they even mean by ‘accepting Kris back’?” Sehun asks to himself.

 

Does that mean…..

 

When realization finally hits him,

 

 

“OHMYGOD NO WAY IN HELL!!” Sehun screeches. He needs to find his manager. This is serious. What’s going on?! Now he wishes Minseok hadn’t told him anything. Damn it,the possibility of Kris hyung returning is too hard to accept. IF what he thinks is true, he is both happy and sad.

 

Happy to unite with his hyung after a long time,but what about Suho…..

 

He quickly grabs his coat and pulls out his phone to call a familiar number.“Hello? Minseok hyung? Where are you? I’m at home and I need you to be with me to meet someone!”

 

“…..”

 

“HyuuuuuUuuuuung! Are you there??”

 

“Oh sehun…….if you bother to stop hyperventilating noisily in there and come out of your room, you would notice that I am in fact…..in the kitchen” Minseok said on the other line (or perhaps from the kitchen) before the line went dead.

 

Ohh..Sehun stares blankly at his phone. Without further ado, he storms out from his room and heads to the kitchen. He’s not even surprise to see the older smirking at him.

He plops down on the chair opposite of the older and before Sehun could open his mouth, as if the latter had read his mind, Minseok showed his phone to Sehun.

“I called manager hyung already. I’ve thought about it just now and…Going for answers through him would probably better than keeping it to ourselves.” Minseok said softly with a sigh.

 

Sehun could only nod and agrees silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the company’s computer room, Suho is searching his name online. He had been waiting to do his one man show on Vapp and now that’s he’s done it,he couldn’t wait to read the comments. Finally,some fans will acknowledge him more than just ‘leader of exo’, he thoughts.

 

It’s not that he is not grateful, he definitely is grateful! It is just that when he sees the Beagle line unit, he was impressed. When someone mention beagle line, the first thing that came into their mind is Chen,Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He likes to have a role like that too as it sounds very entertaining to him. Maybe the fans would call him “the funniest in exo” and that thought made him feel giddy on the inside.

 

Typing his name in the search box, he starts to read the top searches.

 

[222+,15-] Definitely funniest member (^_^)

[123+,98-] Suho oppa jjang.~

[326+,124-] Why does he think he is funny?

[162+90-] I can’t even watch, it’s embarrassing

[187+,65-] He should visit “Su-horn” page kekeke

 

"Su-horn" page? 

 

Curiosity killed the cat. He searches up the said webpage. If you ask him, he seriously doesn’t know what to expect to popped out. But when the page finished loading, he couldn't help but gape and wishes he had stay foolish.

 

“Anti-Suho page. Where you can submit your thoughts about the so-called-best leader.” he reads it slowly.

 

So this is an anti page of me. To say Suho wasn’t affected was an understatement. Sure, he reads some hurtful comments about himself, but this is the first time he saw, a blog dedicated to hate him. Surprisingly, there are many members in the said blog. He frowns.

 

After scrolling down for a few posts, he stops and thinks to his self that it is not worth it at all. But still, his heart couldn’t stop but to feel like it had been stabbed a thousand times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t be stupid, kids. Do you think the company lost their minds?” Their manager said while pinching his nose bridge. “What you heard was probably just an empty conversation.” He sighs.

Minseok and Sehun turn their heads to look at each other. Neither of them is convinced, but if the manager hyung had made it clear, then what’s the point of dwelling on it longer. Sehun thinks he should stop worrying about this too much and somehow Minseok also agrees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in China, a man is fumbling with his phone while watching news on his TV. His phone vibrates and instantly the man shoots up from the his sitting position. Putting down his glass of juice, he swipes his phone to read the message.

 

Good news. The representative from your previous company has agreed to your proposition. I think we can solve this for once and for all.”

 

He smirks victoriously, feeling satisfied on his self. Putting down his phone, he makes his way into his room. His eyes stop on a familiar photo of him with a certain brunette. In the photo, the brunette is hugging his waist tightly while the latter’s face is buried in his shoulder.

 

Oh how he misses the old times. But some things are not meant to last.

 

“Soon, Joon. Soon you’ll see me.” He whispers while caressing the photo frame gently that is hanging on his pastel wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He walks to his apartment feeling down than usual. Who the heck wrote that blog? Things like hate messages aren’t suppose to get him, but an entire blog about it? Is he lacking too much? He wonders as he is still frowning.

Suho pins in their apartment pass code and he makes sure to look both sides before pressing the buttons (just for safety precautions he insists).

 

Wait….

 

The leader glance at his watch on his left wrist, only to find out it is 9pm. It’s still early. He thinks. But surprisingly,there is no sound of ruckus coming from the door. Usually, he would’ve already heard Baekhyun or Chen’s booming voice.

 

When he opens the door, to his amazement, he finds the members, except for Jongin and Kyungsoo, sitting in front of the television. Their gazes went to Suho for a while before focusing back to what it seems like a horror movie. A small smile appears on his face when he watches the scene in front of him. It’s rare for them to watch a movie all together because of their hectic schedules. But what astound Suho the most is that the Beagle line had their lips shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After changing his clothes, he immediately skips to the living room to join s. Suho feels a tug on his hand and his body being pulled downwards to sit on the floor. Since the couch is occupied by Jongdae,Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Minseok, and the bean bag too had been taken by Yixing, he guesses the only option is to sit with Sehun. It’s not like he has a choice, the younger had already drawn him to his side. Not that he mind though.

 

“Where’s Kyungsoo and Jongin?” Suho asks in a whisper tone, eyes looking up to Sehun.

 

“Out.”

 

Suho raised his eyebrows at the lack of response from Sehun. Noticing Suho’s unimpressed look, Sehun continues. “They said something about eating boat noodles at some restaurant that Kyungsoo discovers” he shrugs.

 

Feeling satisfied with the answer, he glances around to s. It is still a question as to why Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Chen are very quiet. Usually one of them would’ve thrown food at each other or decide to be the director of the movie by narrating on what happens next in the movie. Too tired to bother, he rests his head on Sehun’s shoulder and finally gives his attention fully on the TV screen.

 

 

 

 

It’s almost the third quarter of the movie, Suho notices Yixing’s already strolling in his dreamland followed by Chanyeol, who is drooling on Baekhyun’s shoulder (how can baekhyun even dismiss it). He is also aware of how Sehun had changed his position after the recent jump scare. Now, Suho is positioned in between of Sehun’s legs and the younger’s arms are wrapped around his waist from behind.

 

Of course, years of friendship, skinships are definitely natural to them. But ever since that moment where they /coughs/ almost kiss, he seems to become more conscious about their skinships. Deciding to ignore his rapid beating heart, he clears his throat and tries to concentrate again on the movie.

 

Not until a ghost suddenly popped up on the tv screen. The members had screamed rather pathetically (and chanyeol’s sudden wake up “Did someone die?!” ). Sehun tightens his hold and buries his nose in Suho’s shoulder.

 

What- The older of the two stiffens at the sudden action, and then relaxes when he thinks this is probably something natural that they always do and he was just over thinking.

 

Of course, close friends smells each other right?

 

Hold on- Wait smell?

 

His eyes are about to escape from his sockets when he feels Sehun’s nose slide from the crook of his neck to his ears and back again to his neck. If that wasn’t enough, he feels a jolt of electricity in his body when he feels Sehun’s lips are on his shoulder. He can feel the younger is taking a breath, inhaling his scent. What in the world is happening?. His mind goes blank when he hears the maknae murmurs softly on his shoulder “You smell good, hyung”.

 

 

He doesn’t know whether he should stand up and run or pretend like it’s not a big deal when it is actually making Suho’s heart trying to flee from his chest. The leader thinks that the second choice would be less dramatic. He tries to keep his voice from shaking.

 

“You sh..should thank Dior Homme.” He stutters.

 

Wow,way to go for keeping a stable voice,Suho mentally slaps himself.

 

Upon hearing the the older’s reply,Sehun chortles amusingly.

 

Their conversation ends just there as Suho realizes that Sehun’s concentration is back on the TV. Sehun’s chin is now resting on his shoulder while the boy’s arms are still wrapped around his waist. Suho finally sighs in defeat after battling with his heart and mind. He ends up leaning back and rests his weight on Sehun. Even though his stomach is making a cartwheel right now, for a second, he grins as he thinks he doesn’t mind it. Because being this close with the younger, he quite likes it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun hates- No scratch that, he despise horror movies. He somehow tolerates watching violent movies, but horror- how do people even enjoy watching someone being possess?! That is straight up creepy. Thanks to Minseok hyung,who had forced everyone to watch the damn movie. He even chewed out on Baekhyun for being too loud, and the other two knows better than to continue bickering throughout the whole movie.

 

After the movie ends, everyone lumber to their respective bedrooms.

Suho looks weary as they enter their room. Sehun sympathize the older because the older is not the one to talk about his problems, especially if it’s about leadership. Sometimes, he wishes that the man would trust him better than to bubble up everything that made him uneasy. He is afraid that maybe one day Suho will be completely broken.

And he doesn’t know how to fix him anymore.

 

 

 

Judging from the snores, Sehun concludes that the leader is already fast asleep. He shifts closer to Suho, whose back is facing him. Jongin’s right, anybody who sees the way Suho sleep, their heart will feel a sudden tug. Suho sleeps in fetal position most of the time and many times, Sehun feels like scooping him in his arms.

 

Sehun turn his upper body to the side and his fingers unconsciously playing with the brunette’s locks.

 

The younger exhales heavy-heartedly. Sehun doesn’t know what is happening. He had been by his hyung’s side for as long as he could remember. He can’t figure out what is his heart telling him. The only thing he is sure is that he cares too much for the older. Too much that Jongdae once saying that Sehun had a crush on the leader.

 

Is that it? Love?

 

Of course he does love Suho, he loves all s! But why is he convinced that the love for Suho is way different than for the other members? Sehun’s mind went back to the event just now where he buried his face in Suho’s shoulder because of that stupid ghost who suddenly popped on the screen.

He was meant to just stay hidden on the male’s shoulder, but upon inhaling the sweet scent of his perfume, his mind turns blank. He couldn’t help but wanting to hold Suho even closer, even though there were barely any spaces left in between them.

 

Day by day after Kris left, Sehun’s determination to be Suho’s protector multiplied, but after being face to face so close with the older, he starts to questions himself whether being like this is enough? Because he sure as hell thinks his heart is yelling no.

 

Tell me,Hyung. Is this a phase?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“One..two..three and four…one..two”  Suho heard a familiar voice chanting nonstop and also a sweet ballad music waving from behind Kris’ door. His face scrunched in confusion because who would be listening to ballroom-type music in this house. Out of curiosity, he peeks from the door slowly, not trying to make any sound and he beamed at the scene in front of him.

Kris had both of his hand in the air, positioned such as holding a partner’s shoulder and waist. The said man's hair and shirt were soaked with sweats while chanting the steps, moving forward then to the side. He realized that Kris was actually dancing but what makes him roll in the aisles was the fact that the man totally ! 

 

Not trying to shield behind the door anymore, Suho opened the door widely before teasing Kris.“You know, screw the genre but, the least you could do is not at it.” The leader mocks jokingly. Kris jumped at the sudden interruption, his moves goes to halt as he registered the leader’s words.

 

“What a way of being subtle.” Kris rolled his eyes as he went to pauses the music on his phone and wiped his sweat while he gave his feet a rest on the bed.

 

The younger skips towards him then plopped down beside him. He finds it cute that the latter was practicing ballroom dancing alone, because obviously he has a ‘cold image’ to hold and not to mention the endless teasing if the members ever find out. Oh,he already feels like he can use this anytime to threaten the other leader. Suho thought, smirking to himself.

 

“What is it for? The dancing I meant...We all know that you and ballroom dancing don’t match well. Or…” Suho faked gasp. “Did you secretly love being in a fairytale world under all that cold image.?!”

 

“Oh shut up, Joon.” Kris scoffs and Suho thinks he can see a hint of annoyance and blushes on his face. “Manager hyung said it would be a BRILLIANT idea for me to show this, whatever you call this dance, on that dating show that he put me up for.” he continued while he observed intensely at a video of a couple dancing on his phone.

 

A dating show? Suho gulped and his eyes were boring holes on Kris’s phone. Kris will be dancing like that..with someone? The thought of Kris’ hands on someone else’s waist, moving their bodies to the rhythm irks him. A lot. He can’t help but feel jealousy bubbling in his heart and without him realizing, his mouth had formed a pout.

 

Noticing that the older is not giving him any attention, he suddenly had a light bulb moment in his head. He turned his body to the side and his lips curved into a grin while reaching for Kris’ hands. “Dance with me!” He suggested excitedly.

 

“Are you for-” without waiting for the latter to finish, Suho had already pulled him up on his feet.

 

“Come on! What’s better than dancing with your favourite person?”

 

“My favourite person is Ace.” Kris said monotonously.

 

“Alright, I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear that.” Suho resolved as he placed his right arm on Kris’ shoulders and guided the man’s hand on his waist. “Besides, I dance better than you in this case.”

 

Kris snorted.”Confident, aren’t we?”

 

“I have my experiences.”

 

Kris pressed the play button on his phone and immediately Suho titled his head as he recognized this familiar music.

 

“A thousand years…Christina Perri…Really??”

 

“Hush child,this song is perfect! By the way it’s part 2 version. The music is fitting.” Kris retorted while composing himself in the appropriate position. He was completely oblivious to the warm gaze emitting from Suho’s sparkly eyes. They started to move their body slightly to the front, then to the side, following the slow rhythm of the music.

 

 

Suho feels like he is in a dream. A dream that he doesn’t want to wake up. Holding Kris in his arms, the man’s touches never fail to make a stir in his heart and stomach. If this is what it feels like to love, then he wished to never stop loving. His lips formed a wide smile, teeth showing as he feels Kris hands tightened around him. He looks up to the older and saw the latter looking down at him, with a smile reflecting his.

 

~Time stands stills. Beauty in all she is.~

 

 Their steps becomes slower as in they are only rocking their body side to side while their dancing position remains.

 

~I will be brave. I will not let anything take away~

 

I won’t let you slip away from me, Kris. If you let me. Suho thought as he can’t help but to stare fondly at Kris. He doesn’t know if Kris is aware of the meaning behind his gaze, but the way the older hums to the music and rest his chin on the top of Suho’s head left him breathless. He wishes the time would stop, leaving the two of them in their own world.

 

~What's standing in front of me~

 

~Every breath~

 

~Every hour has come to this~

 

~One step closer~

 

 

 

 

 

Suho opens his eyes slowly. He can feel his vision turns blurry as he wakes up from his dream. No..It wasn’t a dream.

 

 

 

It was a memory. 

 

 

an: gahahaha throws 5k of fluff to you. And thank you for reading and subscribing! Do leave comments! *grinning as i click add chapter*