Life Continues

Time To Forget

 

 

They just stood there. I felt bad but really I don't like them. This is just making it harder for me, to forget... Coraline loved them but not in an fan-girl way. She loved them for who they were, not for their fame. She loved their music, their hair and personalities. When all the fan-girls would rip their clothes off she would just pass by and talk to them normally . I loved my sister. Actually she once won a contest that she spent two whole days with them and she even got to perform with them. Coraline had an amazing voice. She could sing! Oh Coraline what am I going to do without you?... “A-Are you okay?”Siwon asked softly. I touched my finger to my eyes, I was crying. “Y-Yeah”I answered softly. They all gave me a hug and I didn't push them away. I just needed a bit of love, I guess. “Do you need a ride home?” Sungmin asked in a British accent. Heechul slapped him playfully on the head. “If you're going to ask a lady for a car ride with a British accent, it must be done this way,”Heechul continued with a British accent,“My dear lady! Would you gladly accept an invitation into this very humble machine with these bunch of humbugs?”. Humble? I think not. I laughed. How could I not? “Sure”I said. They opened the car door and I went in. “So where to?”Kyuhyun asked. “Manghyu Park. Building 032”I answered politely enough. Kyuhyun told the driver and got in. The car was silent. It finally pulled to a stop. I quickly got out and looked at the building I had been calling home for a week. “Home swe-”I shrieked. I-It was burnt to the ground. Nothing absoluteness nothing but ashes were left. My stuff. MY PHONE!!!! “No! No! No! My bag! It burned!!!”I muttered crazily to myself. “You mean this bag”Ryeowook said holding from his hand and medium-sized purple panda shaped bag. “Why didn't you say this earlier?????!!!!!!!!!!”I swiped the bag from his hand and opened it. First I checked how much money I had left only 500 yen? After sighing I took out my phone and hugged it. This was my life literally. Everything was here pictures,documents, numbers addresses everything! “Wow, I know people love their phones but this is excessive...”Kangin said. “You wouldn't understand...”I said rolling my yes. I couldn't let myself succumb to these incompetent fools!!! “Well thanks for everything but I really have to leave now...”I tried to inch away but Eunhyuk took me by the arm. “You don't have anywhere to go?”He asked. It was more a statement than an answer but I wasn't about to answer yes or no. “How do you know if I have a relative that's living here!”I said snappily. “Well do you?”Han Geng asked imploringly. “You do not!”Heechul said. “Can we keep her Siwon?!”Donghae asked with the cutest puppy face ever. “I don't know guys, girls make terrible pets...”Siwon said with a happy smirk on his face. All the Super Juniors made puppy faces at him. “Okay, Okay.”Siwon finally said rolling his eyes playfully. “I was never asked for my opinion on this!”I shrieked. “To bad”Yesung said trowing me a smirk. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when I felt myself being lifted of the ground and slung over a shoulder gently. Then being carried all the way to the car. “Put me down!!!”I screamed but miraculously didn't hit the person. I have been known to be a bit violent. They sat me on the car and I crossed my arms. leeteuk said beside me. An awkward silence creped in and they just stared at me while my eyes dropped slowly the my head lolled from side to side. Eventually I felt someone pull my head down to rest on top of something I'm not sure what. My mind drifted into Dream land. “Coraline Coraline, Coraline, CORALINE!!!”I woke up to have Leeteuk face to face. I was holding up his shirt and he looked scared. I let go and got out of the car,we had apparently gotten to the dorms. “Hey are you okay?”Leeteuk said getting out of the car. “Does it look like I'm okay???”I said. The rest of them came out and surrounded me. “I'm guessing you're not just another pretty face”Yesung said, “Would you care to tell us about that back there?”

No”

Damn it I was no going to tell hem. I clenched my fists and took a deep breath. “Happy Cow, Happy Cow, Everywhere you go, Happy Cow, Happy Cow, Take it to and fro, Happy Cow, Happy Cow, Play with it all day, Cause Happy Cow is the Best!”. Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun looked at me weird. I rolled my eyes, That was my calming down voice. I do not want to live with these idiots. I really didn't! Suddenly my stomach started to hurt and my head to ache. I hadn't eaten since yesterday, I really didn't have a lot of money and I hadn't wanted to waste it on food. I had other things to buy. I clutched my stomach. It really hurt.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 THANKS FOR READING LOV YA!!!!!!