ONE

SPONSOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kwon Yul and Jessica Jung.

    When people hear this name in their neighbourhood and school, they are known for their great friendship and sometimes people will mistaken their relationship as in romantically in love. Honestly, only the both of them know how they feel to each other. They have special feelings for their relationship, yes, but they just don't want to declare their relationship to something more than best of friend. YET. The reason is? Jessica know Yul had been in relationship (secretly) for five times in the past while her? She's never had any boyfriend eventhough there's a lot of guy trying to flirt and even confessed to her but was rejected because she felt it's not fair for Yul. Is that even fair for her? HUH..Not at all but she don't know why she felt guilty when some guy confess and flirt with her. She felt that she betrayed Yul. What a mess..

 

Kwon Yul.

   His dream since the beginning is to be a very famous celebrity. To be exact A-List Actor..but of course, it's not easy to achieve that dream. He's not coming from a very wealthy family. He's an orphan that was adopted by Jung Family. Yeah, you read that right. They live in the same house. Kwon Yul's parents both died in an accident since he was 8 years old and he was sent to an orphanage house but soon was adopted by Jung Family alias his parents bestfriend. He knows he has special feelings for Sica but he knows his limit. That's for sure.

Jessica Jung.

   Her dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter