— CHEATSHEET

☆ little star cafe. // coming soon!
28573-cf7c0675df9d37ee4c6b7f3c88a33bc8.j
 







 

 
 
 

CHeat sheet

Turn in + source code + example

FACE-CLAIMS  I personally reccomend that you use mature looking face claims. No ulzzangs/sitemodels please. (Models/Actors/Actresses/Idols.. Face claim Ailee is taken, and Yezi of Fiestar as well).

AGE +  ETCHNICITY The youngest worker in this applyfic would be 17 and the oldest will be 33. Any foreign characters are fine with me too. Just try not to mix your character's ethnicity too much. If your character is 100% Korean/Chinese/Japanese is better. We also don't want any 'Kim Seul Danish Hitler Dasom' here. Keep the name short and simple.

BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWN Anywhere is fine. Make sure to keep it realistic. Try not to make a stupid story like 'I was born in egypt and then moved to antartica and befriended a polar bear and then moved to japan to meet my bae, miku chan'. That's just.. no..


PERSONALITY + BACKGROUND A wide range of personalities, the better. You may insert weird/dorky/childish characters as this is a half crack. Just try to keep it realistic and make the personality to stand out. Also, no mary sues and gary stus please. As for the background, try not to make any angsty background. I guess its pretty self explanatory

TRIVIAS/FACTS I love them! The more trivias you put the more I will love you xD But please, its very okay if you could just include 3. Don't stress yourself, dear~


LOVE INTEREST  Anyone would be accepted, ocs or idols, or yuri, bi or straight, yada yada. Collabing with other appliers are fine and you can leave this section blank too.

JOB We have Barista(0/3), Cashier(0/5), Janitor(0/2), Baker(0/3),Pastry Chef(0/1), Waiter/Waitress(0/5), Manager (2/2) and Delivery Boy/Girl(0/4).

BROWNIE POINTS Clean and neat application. Using underrated faceclaims <3 Faceclaims that fits your character's age (You can't have Leeteuk as 17 years old..) And loads of fun things! xD

 
 
 

author's note ☆  So that's pretty much everything. I'm still working with my app and the turn in code. if you need help of have questions, please do not hesitate to comment below. Good luck!

anigif_enhanced-22644-1404763998-29.gif