The Last Word

[Do Kyungsoo's One Shot] The Last Word
Please log in to read the full chapter

I thought it wasn't the right time to told her.
I arrived at the bus stop near a cafe that I made an appointment with father's man. I walked straight, the first section, and entered the cafe with a purple interior. I saw a man with a neat black-suit and a same color coat in the corner. I knew him. He's my father's assistant. So, I walked approached him and sat opposite him.
"Tell father that I will go," I said without greeted him first. "Just prepare what I need and tell me when I should go."
"We already prepare all you need. And I will send you the ticket the day after tomorrow."
"Okay then," I nodded then left him.

 


"Kyungsoooo... Do Kyuuungsooooo...." I heard Rena called my name from the veranda as I arrived my flat.
I smiled then went outside. She stood in her veranda and looked at me with a wide smile.
"What are you doing outside? It's pretty cold."
"I've waited you come," she said.
I helped her jumped to my veranda. I could felt her hand as cold as ice.
"Is there something important?" I asked. "Look! Your hand so cold! Come in, i will make you a hot chocolate!"
Rena smiled as she come in my flat. She place her on my sofa. I gave her my coat to warm herself then made her a cup of hot chocolate. Her favorite.
"So, is there any important news?" I asked while handed her a cup of hot chocolate. "Ah, Rena-chan... I - "
"Kyungsoo-ya!" she paused me again. "This noon Yifan came to my flat," she started her story. About Yifan again of course. Did I just drown my self deeper? "And you know..." she eyed me with a sparkled gaze. She's happy. I should happy for her. "Guess!"
"Hm? He dumped you?" I guessed.
"Kyungsoo!" she yelled.
I grinned. "And then what?"
"Guuuueeessss!" she constrained me to guessing. Her cheecks became r

Please log in to read the full chapter