CHAPTER VI

THE FRAT GUY & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-=+ CHAPTER VI +=-

 

Dara walked gloomily towards Jiyong's building. She wasn't able to sleep well. After the confession of the three, she was surprised and relieved at the same time. They were all surprised when she said that she joined YG Sorority as well. She told them what happened and how she ended up joining YG Sorority. She was even happy, because if they all pass through the initiation, she will be sisters with them in YG Sorority. It's funny that they didn't notice each other while sitting in that room. It was probably because they were told to bow their heads and they didn't see each other for the whole day while in the campus. Dara was so nervous the entire day with what happened in Professor Jung's class that she wasn't able to communicate to any of them.

They were all talking about what they went through after removing their blind folds. Minzy was the first one who shared her story, telling them that she was relieved to see Go Hye-sun as her sister. She really admired her and she can't wait to bond with her for two weeks.

Bommie tells them that she was excited to be with Park Ji-Yeon, she is known as 'Gummy' and she is a member of the Music club as well, they have know each other for a while now and they really clicked. Bommie then revealed the Gummy asked Hyorin to be her sister and Bommie can't help but feel flattered.

 CL is also happy to be sisters with Yoo In-Na. She was ecstatic to be with the y sister and she was talking nonstop on how feminine In-Na is and how kind.

All were blabbering good things, and Dara was just silent. They all turned to her and asked her who is her sister. Then she answered them Kwon Jiyong and they all gasped. They gasped, not really because they were shock she was partnered with a guy, since they all knew that this can happen except her. They were more shock on how unlucky she is that she was partnered with someone who she opted to run away from.

By night time, CL and Minzy bade them goodbye and Bommie said her goodnight to her as well. She was left alone in the living room still trying to decode what happened to her day. And now here she is sleep deprived, has to wake up 2 hours before her normal time just to wake up the frat guy that she hates.

She doesn't know when she was able to reach Jiyong's place as she felt like she was raking the road while she was walking towards his place. She looked at the door and keyed in his code. The door opened. It's real. It's really SP818KJ. My name, his birthday and his name. She sighed as she went inside.

It's still neat. Is he a neat freak? She thought as she entered the clean room. She looked at the closed doors and she just remembered she didn't managed to ask him which room is his. Slowly, she went to the nearest door and slowly opened it. Nope. Bathroom.

She walked towards the other door and it was empty. She walked to the other one, took a peek, and she saw Jiyong sleeping in his bed, completely covered with white blanket. The only shown in his body is his head. She decided to close the door again and knock on it.

She knocked and knocked and knocked. But the frat guy didn't open it. She grunted. And she slowly opened the door again and saw Jiyong still in the same position as to how she has seen him earlier. Deep sleeper. You are really a deep sleeper this freakish guy! She scowled as she slowly moved towards his bed.

She roam her eyes around the room and still in aghast that this is really a man's room. It's so neat to the point that only the blanket is the only crumpled sight in the room. Well that's of course he is underneath it. She bit her lower lip. She stretched her arm and shook the pillow where Jiyong's head is in. He didn't flinch.

"Master. Wake up." She said over and over. But he didn't move. She was losing patience for she was trying to wake him up for almost 5 minutes now and he didn't even move a millimeter. She decided to go extreme. She pulled Jiyong's pillow and  Jiyong fluttered his eyes open. Finally.

"Oh, you're here." He answered without smiling. He put his hand over his eyes and gently scratch it.

"Yes master, I'm here, I've been trying to wake you up for the last ten minutes." She answered while still looking at the warming-up-under-the-blanket Jiyong.

Jiyong then tossed the blanket away from his body and Dara was so shocked to see his torso. Immediately she turned around and put her hand over her eyes. "What? First time to see a man?" Jiyong .

"Oh come on, put on some clothes!" Dara freaked out.

"This is funny. Like you are some ." Jiyong unwittingly stated. He walked silently towards Dara's front and stood there. He saw Dara's blushing face hiding from her hand. Cute. So cute. "Oh I get it, you really are!" He more.

"So what if I am?!" Dara exclaimed, she removed her hand from her eyes and was about to go out only to be surprised by half Jiyong. She jumped from where she is standing towards the bed and covered herself. "Yah!!!! Put on some clothes!!!!" She shouted.

"Relax, I have my boxers on." Jiyong .

"Even if! You're still half . Go, take a shower and get dressed." Dara reprimanded him and then suddenly the bed moved, it appears Jiyong was beside her now outside the blanket, hugging her.

"Don't want." He simply answered.

"Get the hell away from me! You ert!" Dara exclaimed and Jiyong just laughed at her.

"Aigoo so loud in the morning!" Jiyong answered her. He showered Dara outside the blanket with kisses. Dara froze. "Be thankful my blanket is thick. Next time I'll be brushing my lips on your skin." Jiyong stood up laughing and went inside the shower. When Dara felt that it is now safe to move. She quickly got out of his bed and stood near the exit door, perspiring from her encounter with the ert frat guy. ert!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong went out and saw Dara stupidly standing by the door. He laughed as Dara just glared at him.

"What? I'm fully clothed." He pulled a chair and gestured Dara to sit. "I hate waiting, are you going to sit or not?"

Dara abruptly moved from the door towards the chair and settled herself. She was fully alert that it makes Jiyong laugh. "I'm not going to attack you." He scoffed as he walked towards his fridge. He took some eggs and hotdogs from the fridge. Then he popped in some bread on the toaster. "You don't have any food allergies right?"

"No." Dara answered him. All the time she just looked at Jiyong working his way in his kitchen. When he was finished, he placed a plate with a toast, hotdogs and eggs in Dara's front. Along with it is a glass of orange juice. Dara stared at him with disbelief. All the time, she was thinking Jiyong was cooking something for him only. She was flattered in all honesty and she felt a bit happy, with something inside her stomach moving. What's this?! She shook her head and looked at Jiyong.

"I'm guessing you didn't eat yet." He answered her without her asking him any question. "Eat. It will get cold." He settled himself on the chair in front of Dara and poured himself some coffee. He then pushed a container with several teas inside. "You're not a coffee drinker right? Have some tea then." He smiled at her as he took a bite from his toast.

"Y-you cook?" Dara asked him.

"Basic cooking. Frying, I can make stews, but nothing special. I live alone anyway, I need to do this much to feed myself." He answered her while still eating what's on his plate. "Do you cook?"

She smiled at him. She guessed since he can't really stalk her inside her house, he doesn't know this one thing. She shook her head. "No."

"I guess so. Bommie told me that she usually do the cooking in your place." Jiyong answered. He looked at her eating and he smiled. "Eat all what's on your plate. You need to gain some weight." He commented.

She scoffed at him. "I'm trying to gain some, but nothing works."

"I know." He answered her.

"Well I guess you know too much." She sipped on her tea.

"But I'd like to know more." Jiyong stared at her intensely as he brings the cup of coffee on his lips. Caressing his lips slowly on the rim of the cup, his eyes then fell on Dara's lips.

Knowing what he was trying to do, Dara scoffed again. "Will not let you know more than what you can see." She shook her head. As if your endless seduction will continue working with me, just give me time and I'll be immune to all your antics.

"I see, anyway I'm good in getting answers." Jiyong simply answered and stood up. "Clear that up, when you're finished."

"Yes master." Dara answered him.

"Don't call me master."

"Huh? What should I call you then?"

"Oppa." Jiyong grinned and went to his room.

"What?!" But Jiyong ignored her.

She cleared the table and went over the kitchen sink to wash all. She could hear Jiyong's footsteps in the living room but she didn't looked back, she was still busy with the dishes. She just looked back when she heard the footsteps getting near. She then saw Jiyong sat on the bar with his arms folded against his chest.

"Movies? Arcade? Amuseme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter