Get Some Air

Get Some Air (Eng Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Get Some Air

By RUOLAN

Twitter acc: @lolanggs

 

Ah ... once again, morning is come. I looked at the clock that is on the table and 9 o'clock in passing. , I'm late again. With messy face, I stood up from my desk. With a big yawn, I rubbed one of my eyes. Oh, god ... I wanted to die. Too much work, too much suffering and too many painful memories are hard to forget. I looked at the calendar that was in the wall, huh? Has entered into september already? Tch, seems like I still can not forget him.

Amber stepped lazily took towels scattered on the floor of his apartment. 29-year-old woman's appearance was really a mess. With irregular hair, red eyes and his breath still smelled of coffee. Amber into the bathroom and the tap for a shower. Shortly after that, Amber out of the bathroom, no, not in a state that is clean and fresh. Both red eyes were still visible, this woman muttered, with her short hair is still wet. Amber sit and rub her hair and face with a towel. "Hah .." Again, this woman sighed heavily. She stood up and pulled her chair and sat down. "It looks like the boss would scold me again this time." Said her then closed her laptop and rushed to change her clothes.

Nothing different, although soon winter will arrive. Amber still feeling bad as previous seasons. There was no light, no fresh air for breathe, all the colors that are in this world looks gray on her eyes. Amber enters her car and drove to the office where she worked. On the way, Amber could see a group of people who were happy, she was staring at the young ladies with their cheerful faces. Amber eyes stared blankly, she continued to stare at people who passing beside her. Until the sound of a car horn awaken her from her reverie. Amber quickly pull the gas and drove the car to leave all the false happiness that she saw just now.

Amber, short-haired woman with a cold stare was not trusting the word ‘happiness’ in this world, even if that happiness does exist in this world. Perhaps it is an illusion created by the human brain to deceive and cover up the sadness that will or has occurred. All the laughter, all the jokes and even all the colors in the world are fake. For her, happiness was gone in her life since 5 years ago. When that man left her, the world she used seek is gone.

Amber  worked as a reporter at one company in seoul. Amber has been working in this place for four years. Initially Amber is an art worker, was a reporter can also be considered as one piece of art workers. But the work that Amber lived now is 180 degrees different with she'd ever done before. First, before all the world Amber turned to gray. Amber was one of the painters are well known in seoul and even south korea. Her painting is famous for the beauty of stunning color, the color combination never imagined by anyone. Colors of the world that is capable painted on a thin canvas, but all the beauty of it disappear. Amber's eyes could no longer see the colorful world, all turned into dark gray. And here she was, a woman who ended up being someone who is not known by anyone and can only be responsible for seeking news just scum to boost the company's name her worked. With heavy breathing she sat down at her work table. Sunyoung, one of the workers and also the reporter who had long been accustomed to Amber cold attitude also gave her best smile. But she was not interested, she instead turned her sight then opened the computer and get to work. Amber has just managed to get her concentration, suddenly the leader make announcements. "Guys! Hold on! Attention Pls! All of you! Soon you will arrive the new leadership, its as good as you get ready and tidying up your clothes, because he is the biological child of the leader and the owner of our company! "Shout Changmin to all the workers who were there. Once again, Amber not interested, she just let her heavy breathing. Then drink hot coffee she bought a moment before she arrived at the office. Amber was sipping her hot coffee and that memories come back to haunt Amber mind one by one ... memories in which she lost all the colors that she had seen in this world.

"Buk!" Amber shattered when she was startled by the shout of one of her coworkers. "Ah, how long I dreaming?" Asked Amber to herself. "About 15 minutes." Replied Sunyoung and she ignored by Amber. Amber was standing with her laziness, but she realized when one of her co-workers yelling if the leadership of the office will arrive. "Tch? The child of the owner of this company? I think he is not a good leader, maybe he just had to work here for making a mess with his own father.” Amber saw her disheveled clothes, plus her hair really looks messy. Her own nametag looks lopsided, Amber really lazy to make herself pretty. Amber keeps her eyes closed, she repeatedly tried to remain conscious but unlucky! Amber eyes continued demand for covered and within seconds later Amber fell asleep while standing. Sunyoung conscious with Amber careless attitude, she was trying to wake Amber. "Amber, Hey! Amber!” Cries Sunyoung repeatedly. Amber's body was tilted to the left, but fortunately she was immediately awakened. Amber rubbed her saliva was dripping from . Sunyoung provide her handkerchief to Amber, for this time Amber was not rejected her help. Amber wiped the rest of saliva on . When Amber was busy cleaning her saliva, the new leader comes. A tall man with cold expression and blank stare. Among the workers who are curious about their new leader faces. Amber heart seemed to stop beating for a moment, Amber's body was stiff, this woman stared with her eyes dilated. can not say anything until Amber make eye contact with him, someone who had been she wanted to forget.

---

Really? His eyes just like that? The empty gaze on his cold face. Amber immediately turn off her gaze and asked permission to go backward. Changmin had banned her footsteps but she was faster than Changmin orders. Changmin sighed, he apologized to Chanyeol, the new leadership that will work in their offices. All the workers who were there seems greet Chanyeol courteously after Changmin introduced himself to everyone. But he even gave a cold stare to all employees who greet him. Chanyeol rushed into the room of his work and leave a bad impression to everyone who was there. Sunyoung can feel something strange on his new leadership this time. His cold gaze with eyes that look empty, really like someone she knew. Sunyoung turn round, she muttered "Amber ..."

Amber close the toilet door quietly, she was trying to die to restrain her tears. Her body shook, his eyes red, her tears almost fell. Amber felt shortness of breath, this time she really needs a fresh air to breath that is able to change her mind who filled with black fog. Fog that brings a beautiful past together with him but instead ended tragically with sadness. Amber repeatedly hit her chest, she vowed to never cry again. Amber was determined never to mourn the past that have made her slumped like this.

Day after day went by, Amber is still not used to the Chanyeol presence on her working environment. Plus this time she did not have a field of work. Even when such a field assignment is a task that is best for her, but why? Why? She even locked in this office and dealing with articles and news items that have not been edited. Amber's head really feels to burst. Editing task is not an easy thing to do. One small mistake and you are toast! Amber ruffled her hair repeatedly. Amber was ground her teeth. The snapping sound stopped when Amber saw Chanyeol crossed in front of er while holding a warm cup of coffee. Chanyeol had turned and unfortunately, their eyes met again. Cold ... that's what Amber saw on Chanyeol eyes. And then Amber also gave her cold stare to Chanyeol.

Months passed, has been one month since Chanyeol becoming the new leader to this place, slowly, Chanyeol was already used to working in this place. Chanyeol was no longer awkward whe he must speak, or even just chatting with his subordinates to discuss the work they will do. However, the cold stares back came when he met with Amber, almost every time they meet, none of them give greetings. They both just passed and consider if one of them is just the wind that can make both of them crowded. Occasionally, Sunyoung force Amber to talk with their new leader, Amber rejected the ridiculous request from Sunyoung. Arguably, This is the first time Amber spoke with Sunyoung after all this time she has always refused and ignored Sunyoung to communicate. Sunyoung slightly relieved when Amber wants to talk to her even though in his heart, Sunyoung still feel sad because the first word that Amber said to her is a swear word.

Without Amber know, Sunyoung is a big fan of Amber painting. Therefore, since she knows Amber full name, Sunyoung realized if she is a former famous painter who disappeared, of course she was so happy. She just wants to be close to Amber. Once, Sunyoung caught Amber was painting in her apartment. Sunyoung who was about to submit a file to Amber, accidentally saw painting tools and a canvas that has been filled with beautiful colors by Amber. At that time Sunyoung really feel enthusiastic, without a doubt this woman into Amber apartment and a take closer look at the amazing paintings. Painting in which a woman with a man standing stared beautiful sunset. But honestly, the first time Sunyoung see the painting is not feeling romantic or happy, but feeling sad because a woman who was in the painting seek to the man and cried, but the man was indifferent and instead stared ahead without know how the woman feel. Sunyoung looked at Amber, she was about to ask, but Amber even took the unprecedented step. Amber tore the painting into two and slammed it to the floor. Amber forced Sunyoung to get out from her apartment and closed the door with a bang. Sunyoung very surprised, she was about to knock on Amber apartment door, she wondered what happened to Amber. But she undo and chose to go home. Amber leaned on the door, her legs felt weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter