Chapter 1

“If Your Heart Wishes To Take One Step Back, Mine Will Take One Step Forward”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, to all our program’s viewers! Welcome to another episode of One Talk Korea! In celebrating our 3rd year anniversary, we’re pleased to announce that today’s guest will be Korea’s biggest yet newly-debuted Kpop group named iKon!” a rather round of applauses filled the whole room, or more like the whole stage as the guy with round glasses waved and gestured his card towards the back entrance from the stage. There entered seven young lads looking all good and enthusiastic with big smiles plastered on their faces.

“So uh, let’s all start with some easy questions, since I know you guys aren’t used to this much publicity yet. I want to ask you guys, how does it feel to—you know be famous? Be someone most people look up to or idolize. Getting to meet celebrities that you guys are only idolizing before” one of the host asked.

Hanbin lifted the mic near to his lips, parting his pair as he started off by clearing his throat, earning out soft chuckles and giggles mostly from the female audiences.

“Well, first of all, it feels good yet it feels scary at the same time. The bigger the group gets, the more responsibility we are going to face sooner or later on, and if not because of our fans of course, we wouldn’t be able to be where we are right now and I think the only better way we could repay them is to do good, work hard and try to be thankful in whatever happens to us. So I think the bigger the name of the group gets, the more responsibility we are likely to receive and sometimes it scares me just thinking about my members. Are they okay? Are they feeling alright? Did they get enough sleep? I think that’s mostly what all leaders worry the most about.” He trailed off, nodding his head, earning sets of “aww~” and cheers from all the fans.

“Fans right now are requesting us to do a parody of The Heirs as well and it scares me having to kiss one of the guys on the lips.” Bobby cut off, making the whole place roar up in laughter.

“Bobby right here is worried about kissing someone else’s lips. What about you guys?” the host asked still stifling out sets of laughter from Bobby’s joke.

“I think I’m worried about not being able to do well on things or work fans expects us to do. And even now I’m worried about making mistakes like for example our dance steps- I worry a lot that I won’t be as good as the others so as much as I could I practice a lot even though it’s past our bed time” Yunhyeong coed earning sets of cheers from their fans again.

“So uh, what made you decide you wanted to become a star? Someone who performs a lot in front of thousands of people?” another host of the show asked eyeing Junhoe.

“I think for me, it’s just that ever since I was a kid I loved performing. Ever since I realized that I was born to share my voice with people I think that’s what made me decide to take this path. And though I failed a lot of times it only kept me going and it only made me more motivated to work harder for my future fans” it was a joke yet it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter