Desinence (Final Chapter)

To Fight and To Kill

It felt like it was only yesterday that it all happened. You stood firm on the muddy ground, one hand holding a black umbrella and the other holding a bunch of white roses. The rain started to splatter down while you were beneath the umbrella. Everything around you seemed calm and you stared at the stone right in front of you. You stretched out your arm to touch it. You grazed the rough stone; you held it down and shut your eyes. You refused to cry but the tears voluntarily developed and it ran down your cheeks. You sighed and wipe it away; taking a step back and you bent down to place a few stocks on the bed of fresh grass patch right in front of it.

As you placed it down, you heard some footsteps coming towards you. You turned, while wiping your leftover tears and a familiar figure came up towards you.

 

"As much as I hate him about everything that's has been going on and all this, he was still my father." You sighed out and the person in front of you held his hand out. You stretched out your hand to connect to his and you then gave out a small smile. The mint haired guy returned the smile and interlocks his fingers to yours.

 

"I know but it's all over now. You still have me and the rest of the guys." He said while bringing up both of your interlocked hands and places a soft peck on the back of your hands.

Your heart fluttered as he did that and you looked at him with soften eyes.

 

"Thank you, Yoongi." You smiled up to him and both of you made your way out from the muddy path.

 

"Hyung, are we gonna, you know, go over to Namjoon hyung's?" You heard a voice and you saw Jungkook standing at the side of the Hummer, with hands in his pockets looking up at both of you. You look down to your hands and there were still a few roses left and you gestured to Yoongi. You nudged him and he raised his brow to you but he nodded, understanding what you were trying to say.

 

"Yeah, sure."

Small chatters arise as all of you make your way down the muddy pathway. You cling on tight onto Yoongi’s arm and the other hand holding Jungkook’s. You grew closer to Jungkook in the past months as he was the one who kept you in place after the whole episode with TOP, Jiyong and Namjoon and having Yoongi down in a slumber after he got shot, leaving him in a coma for almost 2 weeks which made you almost lost it but Jungkook was there to make sure you’re taking care of yourself too, like a younger brother who worries for his sister, Jungkook regard you as his sister now and he would do anything to protect you.

The rest of the guys helped you, having Seokjin and Hoseok settling all you and your father’s paper works to abolish The Mob. You decided that since you’re now the heirs of The Mob and it fully belonged to you, you wanted it to be gone. You didn’t want the system anymore and want it to just be a part of your past. It felt liberating after you signed it off to be gone, that was a part of your life that you’re happy to let go of.

Walking down the muddy path, reaching the end and onto the gravel road, all of you reached your destination. You passed around the bunch of roses, each person is now holding one and you came up first to put on the grass patch in front of the stone. One by one they all followed your lead, sighing as they put the rose down.

Yoongi looked at the carved stone and sighed.

“What he did was wrong. He brought this up upon himself. He knew better but he let greed control him.” Those words left Yoongi’s mouth and everyone fell silent because they knew it was true but little did they know, there were hidden meanings behind what Yoongi have just said.

Guilt, if he was given a choice of words to choose from for how he is feeling right now, he would pick that because that was what he felt. He was the one who shot him, he got shot back, almost lost his live but he didn’t whereas Namjoon lost his. Yoongi knew he had to do it but somewhere deep inside him, he’s always known Namjoon as a brother to him and he couldn’t help but to feel guilty over it. You went over to him and held his hand tight. You knew what he felt and you see all of it in his eyes. He looked up to you and you gave him a small smile which comforted him.

“Hey I think it’s time to go, it’s getting dark now.” Seokjin voiced out and all of you made your way back.

-------------------------------------------------

2 years later

“Noona, we need you to look over the paper works for the new intake for next week.” Jimin came strolling in holding some stacks of paper and handed it over to you.

“You know, tell Yoongi that this isn’t the engagement present that I would want from him.” You said while giving a small laugh as you took the papers from Jimin’s hand.

“You go tell hyung that yourself. I don’t wanna get in between you guys. Both of you are scary as .” The orange haired guy laughed out and you rolled your eyes at him.

“Don’t you have a class to teach, Jimin?”

“We only have 2 kids today. Tae could handle them” He said and you raised a brow to him.

“Or maybe not. I’ll go now.” Jimin quickly added and you waved him off.

You sat back on your chair and you took a look around and you hummed to yourself in content.

----------------------------

A lot had happened within these 2 years. The first year was a rocky road for you and the guys. Starting a fresh with new routines and new environments, it took all of you some time to settle down. Having not doing such activities anymore felt weird but it was for the better. All of you stayed at The Headquarters, turning it into your humble abode, making it feel homely and cosy to go home to every time. When walking down the streets, some people do recognize and its either they will go up to you to acknowledge you or just ignore you. You learnt that you couldn’t please everyone so you just continue to live your life. Some of the guys found small jobs to make use of the free time that they all have now while you, Yoongi, Seokjin and Hoseok planned on ways to make use of the money that your father had left under your name. The amount left for you could honestly get you 10 privates jets in an instant but you have decided to use it wisely.

Using it, you made the decision to open up an organization, setting it up in your late father’s mansion to help homeless and abandoned youths and kids where they have a shelter to go to, a place where they can learn and study about the skills that you and the guys have known all your lives but it’s to be put in good use. Discipline and the tactics of survival were also to be taught. You have gathered everyone and told them about the plan and surprisingly they were all on board with it.

Everyone had a role in it. You were the founder of the organization, which made your role to be ‘Mom’ to everyone. You made sure everyone is comfortable and settling in well and you oversee the classes and programmes that are all going on.

Yoongi became the pillar of support for you and the organization and is helping out with some classes that will teach the kids some of the skills that he known best for.

 Seokjin and Hoseok became the most caring teachers toward the kid’s welfares, making sure that they always have someone to confide to whenever they needed help.

 Jimin and Taehyung became the best martial arts trainers through the programme that they have set up for the organization, training the kids at basic martial arts to create a foundation for them on self-defence.

Jungkook set up an art programme that helps some of the kids and youth to express their feelings into drawings and sculptures. It was something that he used to do to express himself.  

Sometimes, thinking back, it surprises you on how all of you are doing this despite your personal backgrounds which you have no shame of sharing to those who asks. They said that honestly is the best policy and it was true and it made all of you feel better about yourselves. All you know is that you would never want the kids in your organization to go through the route you and the guys have been through and you would try your best to give each of them the love and care that they needed.

----------------------------

“It’s been almost 6 months and everything is going smoothly and we are all thankful for y/n for this.” Hoseok said as the rest beamed at you. You shyly smiled and looked around.

“We all did this together so we should be thankful for everyone here.” You sat on Yoongi’s lap while he tighten his embrace on you that made squirm and giggle while the rest laughed at you. You turned to look at your fiancé and rolled your eyes at him.

“We have more kids coming in soon so all of you better be prepared.” You said laughing while looking around at all their face, all contented, smiles plastered on their faces.

“We’re always prepared, noona, don’t worry.” Jungkook voiced out while smirking at you.

“Next big event to look forward to is hyung’s and noona’s wedding!” Taehyung excitedly said while give the box smile of his. They all chatted around you happily, already discussing about the event which made you giggle to yourself because you were the one who is getting married and they were the ones busy, feeling excited for you. After the hour of other discussions, it ended and everyone left, leaving only you and Yoongi there.

Yoongi turned and look at you and gave you a peck on your lips and you felt a smirk from his lips. You playfully pushed him away.

“What?” You questioned him and he replied you back with his gummy smile.

“Nothing, I’m just looking at my beautiful fiancée, my future wife to be and the future Mrs Min. I am such a lucky man.” Yoongi said while caressing your fingers.

“Damn right you’re lucky.” You replied while laughing playfully at him.

“And I’m so lucky that you and the guys decided to take a broken girl in and fixed me up, showing me what it felt to be loved and cared for. We’re been through many together and I’m glad that we did because it made us better and stronger. Thank you Min Yoongi, thank you for loving me.” You said it out with all your heart and you pulled Yoongi close and gave him a short sweet kiss, showing him your gratitude you had towards him. You then rested your head on his shoulders and sighed in content.

Before this, all you have known was to fight and to kill but now to fight and to kill is just something that was from your past and you have moved passed that. You have met 6 wonderful souls that have thought you the wonders or friendship and love and one had caught your heart. You couldn’t be happier now with all of them by your side. You believed that there’s always a silver lining in the darkest days and this is yours, you’ve found it. 

~END~

 

(I'm finished with this story and I'm a tad emotional over it. I'd like to thank everyone who read and subscribed to my story, you guys are the motivation for me to continue writing. I'm a new writer and I have no experience on writing, at all. All my previous writings are drabbles or just failed attempts to create something. This is the first story that I have put my heart and soul into. And thank you Lala unnie, whom helped me through it all, giving me crazy ideas and seeing your live reactions on my story makes my day all the time. I'll be back with new stories and feel free to request me something if you want! I'm open to suggestion and ideas. Thank you everyone! :) )