In which Myungsoo doesn't realize the power of Woohyun

Myungsoo is not jealous.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time it happens, he doesn’t think much about it.

Everybody is always euphoric after a concert, and the backstage was engulfed in a storm of thank you’s and pats on the back. Myungsoo searches the room with his eyes, quickly spotting the mane of red which belonged to Sungyeol’s head. He walks over, feeling a sense of relief at seeing him alone. Relief which didn’t last much because as soon as Sungyeol lifted his head up, he smiled and walked to Sunggyu across the room, talking loudly about something that happened on stage which Myungsoo wasn’t really interested on knowing. He really wasn’t.

He stopped in his tracks, casually taking his jacket off and leaving it on the table to his left as if that was his intention to begin with. He smiled at some noona who came to help him getting changed from his stage outfit, chatting lightly with her until she left, carrying his stuff on her hands. He sat down, his eyes unconsciously returning to Sungyeol and Sunggyu, who were still talking in the corner.

He was just a little bit startled when he felt someone sitting on his lap.

“Myungsoooo ~ I’m tired”

Myungsoo blinked once, and then relaxed when recognizing Woohyun’s blond hair from behind, thanking silently the much needed distraction.

“It was a good concert” Myungsoo replied, sighing and placing his chin on his hyung’s shoulder as Woohyun slouched back on him, letting his nape fall comfortably on Myungsoo’s own shoulder. He hummed in agreement, and Myungsoo closed his eyes, finally feeling the post-concert glee wash out of his body, making way to his own tiredness. He inhaled deeply, distinguishing Woohyun’s distinctive smell under the cologne and sweat. He felt the tension leaving his body.

“Myungsoo, your breath is tickling me” Woohyun laughed.

“Yes, he can’t seem to get rid of that weird habit of smelling other people”

Myungsoo tensed, startled by the angry undertone in Sungyeol’s voice. He opened his eyes and looked up to him, standing before them and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter