Ohh-Ahh!'s FIN

Ooh-Ahh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Modu nareul gajigo, maeil gaman an dujyo...

(people just can't leave me alone, not for a single moment)

"Okay, that's enough."

Kwon Soonyoung's hand went across the table and touched the 'stop' button on the phone with an irritated look on his pale face. The song stopped playing and the sudden silence hurt Soonyoung's ears but he ignored it. His small eyes turned into a pair of cresscent when he glared at the boy whose phone he took away.

"It was just the beginning, Soonyoung! That's unfair! They were my favorite part, you know, especially the part when it said, 'I'm so pretty, I make everyone so smitten', I looooove that part!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, it was the beginning, Boo Seungkwan." He glared at the boy who still pouted at him. "And it was like its 56789th beginning. That was enough, okay? I'm sick of it." He moved the phone away from his friend though it was Seungkwan's phone back then. "You have to get rid of it, Seungkwan."

His boyfriend next to him, Seokmin, giggled. "Hard to say this, but he's right, Seungkwan. You need to stop repeating the same song over and over again. Don't you have enough?"

"Why should I?" Seungkwan pouted; trying to get his phone back but Soonyoung would not let him that easy. "It's a great song! You should see TWICE!" He threw his arms to the air.

"And maybe I shouldn't." Soonyoung said, put the phone into his pocket and Seungkwan moaned. "You've been listening to the same freaking song for almost a month, Seungkwan! Really, it hurts my ears!"

"No," Seokmin chuckled and coughed. "It's already two months."

"Okay, okay, two months, then!" Soonyoung fixed his previous sentences while glaring at Seungkwan across them, still pouting.

They three just finished their class and in their way home when Seokmin asked them to go to somewhere to grab something to eat and Soonyoung said he wanted to try the new café near the bus station three blocks away from his small apartment. They agreed and entered the café, enjoyed the smell of the coffee, ordered a cup of them, and sat together on the small table near the window.

Soonyoung had not even drunk his coffee when Seungkwan decided it was the right time to share the song he had been listening to. He pulled his phone out from his pocket and plugged the earphone out from his ears. The song started playing loudly.

It was TWICE's Like Ooh-Ahh, the song Seungkwan had been badly falling into lately.

The song was cute, Soonyoung admitted that. But hearing it over and over again for two freaking months, was not a great choice. The Brave Soonyoung surely had enough.

"What's wrong with the song??" Seungkwan said, barely understood Soonyoung's act earlier. "The music is sooooo catchy and the girls are also cute! Have you seen Dahyun's incredible hair? Nayeon's bunny teeth? Tzuyu's natural beauty? Duh!"

Soonyoung and Seokmin stared at each other; without even talking, they knew they were thinking about the same thing.

Soonyoung sighed. "Seungkwan," he said, cutting his pointless argument about Twice. "Listen, I'm glad you're into girls now, but--"

"Wait, I'm... what?!"

"You're... into girls, I guess?"

Seungkwan blinked at him innocently before bursting into laughter. "Oh, oh!" He laughed so hard on his seat that he almost falling from it. "Of course, I'm not! Why do you think so?" He wiped his tears in the corner of his eyes and inhaled deeply. "I just like the way they dance and the song is also good. I mean, it does fit me well!" He cleared his throat and started singing.

"'I'm waiting for someone who can make me feel something like never before. I'll wait no matter how long it takes,'" his voice went higher; it did not mean Seungkwan's voice was bad, no. It was great, but Soonyoung was just simply sick of the song. "'I just wanna fall in love! Keep me still, make me like ooh-ahh, ooh-ahh--'" He even moved his , trying to do the dance like what TWICE did on their music video.

"Oh my God!" Soonyoung groaned and Seokmin landed a punch on the table caused the cups jumped a bit while laughing. "Enough, Boo Seungkwan, enough!" Soonyoung kicked his leg under the table and the cheerful song turned into a loud painful moan. Seungkwan bent his leg and caressed the part where Soonyoung kicked him.

He stuck his tongue out at Soonyoung. "Does it y?" Seungkwan asked, moving his again and Soonyoung swore to God he would be die there. "'Like ooh-ahh, ooh-ahh fake, fake an empty-hearted fake. Goodbye and good riddance huh like ooh-ahh!'" He made a cute pistol with his fingers and winked at Soonyoung whose face turned paler than before.

"Please, Boo Seungkwan, please. If you want to kill me, just go grab a knife and stab me!" Soonyoung covered his eyes and moaned while Seokmin next to him laughed his heart out.

Seungkwan exhaled and stood still on his seat. Soonyoung sighed in relief and took a sip from his cup. "I do need a boy who can make me like ooh-ahh," he murmured like a young girl while placing his chin on his crossed arms on the table. "I've been single for..." he tried to count the months he had been through alone then pouted when he realized it was too long and eventually said, "A long time."

"Single or taken doesn't make any sense." Soonyoung replied, taking a bite from his muffin. It smelled like cheese and there was a melting cheese inside its puff bread.

"It doesn't?"

He swallowed the muffin "Does not."

"It's easy for you to say so since you're having Seokmin now." Seungkwan sighed, placed his hand on his chest and faked a sad theatrical face. "You don't know what I'm feeling right now. Sitting here across to a lovey dovey couple," he wiped an imaginary tear from the corner of his eyes with an imaginary handkerchief and Soonyoung watched it with his poker face. "It hurts, Kwonnie, it hurts!" He sniffed, sounded real.

"Such a drama queen." Soonyoung rolled his eyes. "Look, Seungkwan, I know what you mean by--"

"No!" The drama queen cut his words with his fake sniffs. "You don't know what I mean, Soonyoung, you don't!" He turned his face a bit from Soonyoung and covered his face, faking a cry. "You won't understand the feel--AUW!" Seungkwan jumped from his seat, bent his leg again. "You piece of , what was that for?!" his sad melodramatical drama turned into anger by the second Soonyoung landed another kick on his leg.

"I'll stop kicking your leg if you promise me to stop being such a disgusting drama queen." Soonyoung replied coldly and Seungkwan pouted. "Nah now, are you ready for a serious conversation?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter