Sorry? Did I just hear it?

Sweet Destination 달콤한 종착지

Jieun POV

 

While being dragged, I was wondering where I would be. I saw no cars around here, unless sounds of car machines. May this guy came by another transportation.

Without being known by the stranger, I cautiously took my phone. I was still whimpering, mainly to distract his attention. But I couldn't make my busy hand invisible in his sight. He immediately snatched my phone and in a fleeting glimpse through the corner of my eyes I could see his face and for God's sake, I couldn't be able to say that he was nearly like a villain. How could it be a mean person with that protected face..... I meant, he must be very good at caring himself, unlike a robber or someone like that who doesn't even care with themselves.

I thought he was 20...?

 

I was quiet and did not say anything. I was both frustated and strained. Who was that guy, seriously? Why did he kidnap me? Dragged me to somewhere, and now my phone was in his pocket.

*silence*

Gosshh,,finally, I saw my mom's car! Over there, right in front of me! Yeah, the numbers were also right! I am an opportunistic person and I knew what I would do in this kind of situation.

I thought he was about to either bring me to somewhere else or tigheten his fist, but he dragged me toward the car!

I was talking to much to myself and I needed to speak,

"Sorry? Who are you? Why are you dragging me to that car?"

He didn't answer while pushing me to seat and closed the door. I frowned and an amused grin plastered my mouth.

I realized that this was my mom's car! What was he gonna do with my mom's car? No waaay~!! He must be a robber! Right?? Huh?? Who the fcuk he was??!

I was very panic. I couldn't imagine what had happened to my family at home. I wanted to meet my silly brother, Taeyang! T_T

Then he got in the car and sat beside me on the driver's seat while I spitting out at him. He treated me without any expression. Stupid.

I started pretending to cry to catch his attention. Not pretending, but I was crying!

Once he glanced at me and seemed like hiding his grin. Sssh, what he was hiding??

AAAAAAAHHHHHH I was so confused. I wanted to get out of the car now! My tears flew through my cheeks and I was about to open my mouth storming over him but......

"Wipe your tears, miss." he gave me a pink handkerchief. Omg, it was mine.

"Who are you? Tell me..!" I pleaded meekly while snoting. I hoped he could hear me but he didn't react any longer. 

 

During on the way, I saw his necklace glistening in a speed of light and reminded me to my brother again. Taeyang loved to wear necklace, though. And he fits it way more than this strange stranger. 

"Why are you driving my mom's car, alien?!" I snapped him while looking right in his eyes.

"You're so impolite, miss." he replied me without looking at me and still driving the car. I punched his shoulder and yelled,

I rolled my eyes as I croaked up, "You're way more impolite! You dare to ride my mom's car! What have you done to my family? Are you a robber, aren't you?! What do you call that kind of attitude?"

He cackled in a great satisfaction and bumped up and down because his muffled laughter.

"Eh?" I frowned.

He suddenly took something from his pocket and squinted at me. He seemed like he was scanning my face. I pouted.

"You're the right person. Am I wrong?" he murmured. The first thing popped out in my mind was 'I'm the right person to be his wife'. KILL ME.

I stammered instead, "G-gyaah, w-what are you d-driving at?!"

I held my breath and tried not to pass out.

"Well, we're arrived, miss." he said while taking the something back to his pocket. He stopped the car. He hadn't answered my question! 

"What's that?" I asked him instead as I pointed to the something in his pocket.

"We're arrived, miss."

Should I squish his brain out?!

"Can you just answer me and not to repeat the same sentence, huh? Annoying!!! Now, I will tell my mom and you have to return our car. Get out!" I snapped him as he seemed like 'enjoying' my passionate anger. 

He frowned in a disgust with the corner of his mouth raised up while I getting out of the car. Then he showed me the car key. OMG. Well, of course he had it.

"Welcome home, my dear." he said while making a cute expression.

"YOU! Only my mom is allowed to say that! Who do you think you are?!"

He sighed deeply and smiled, "Bye sweetie."

I just could stand doing nothing. I was surprised. How dare he was!! How did he know all my mom's sweet greetings? He must have been stalking my family for years! Could he just get a life! Useless man!

Soon the car turned round and I was slapped out of my reverie. I chased over it in annoyance. That guy had messed up my day!

"YOU, GO BACK, YOU!! RETURN OUR CAR, YOU, MORON!! ROBBER!!!!" I shouted on the lop of my lungs. I didn't care if my neighbor would be disturbed.

"Jieun." someone called me. I marched toward her,

"MOM!! Someone has stolen our car, mom! Why did you just stand there, mom! MOM!!! CHASE HIM , RIGHT NOW MOM!!" I thundered my mom while she was just chuckling as if there was nothing happening.

I sighed, "M--" 

"Don't be angry, my sweetie. Let's go inside and prepare for school tomorrow, it's already late." She interrupted my sentence.

I thought my mom was deaf and got somekind of weird disease. She seemed to be very ignorant.

I forced myself to smile, "Mom, please.... I know you never joke me. Don't play trick on me mom, please."

"How was your first arrival that time? Did he treat you nicely?" my mom asked dully.

Wait.

What did she mean? Was she gonna sell her daughter to a stranger....oh stop stop ... this immortal brain, stop it.

"I think he's good. He's suceed to drive you home safely." said my mom proudly.

"GOODNESS. Now, my phone is in his pocket." I gushed in soft shocking tone.

"Good then! You will be more concentrate to study and face your exams soon."

I thought I was still dreaming. My mom wasn't on my side.

"Mom, please.. I'm begging you! Now he's using our car to nowhere! Who the hell he is??"

 

"He's our new driver, Jieun, and he will start working tomorrow...."

 

 

 

Sorry? Did I just hear it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

New cast : Taeyang! (he's onlu a brother of Jieun, even in the real life he's IU's crush) ^^

Thanks for reading ^^

Sorry for short update n some grammar errors! 

Do subscribe and comment if you like it! Don't be a silent reader please! kekeke~

heart, milky_appler