Final.

Last love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning ahead. Failed angst. 

_________________________________________________

 

Last love.

 

Baekhyun tapped his foot on the ground anxiously. He gritted his teeth, as his eyes nervously scanned the door several times. He had his hands clasped together, with his head hung low. It’s getting late. Baekhyun finally stood up to go back to bed when the slow knocks on the door stopped him from his track.


 

He opened the door with worry etched all over his face. There he was standing at his door. Black and bruises plastered all over the man beautiful face. Strands of wet hair stick to the man forehead as the said man make up a small smile to him. The man had his hands gripped tight on the door hinges, with his tall legs balancing against the wall. They got his legs this time.


 

Baekhyun sighed and wrapped his tiny arm around the man waist, helping the man onto his comfy sofa. He silently make his way to the kitchen table and took the small medical box before making his way back to the injured man.


 

“B-Baek, look. I’m so sor-” Baekhyun decided that he had heard enough excuses from the man already so he shushed the man up with the palm of his hand.


 

He took the povidone solution from the box and pour it onto small cotton wools before dabbing it onto the fresh bruises on the man face. The man shrieked in pain but Baekhyun paid no attention to it. He don’t think the man even deserve it. Getting Baekhyun all worried about him all the time. Again and again.


 

And when Baekhyun was done treating the man bruises, he grabbed the pillows from his room and threw it on the man, asking him to sleep on the sofa instead. He glared at the said man lying flat on the sofa comfortably before strutting back into his room. He laid on his bed with his blankets covered his whole body as he wallowing in pain. Having to face this everyday was taking a toll on him. Not knowing what’s going to happen to the boy when he’s outside was giving Baekhyun a hard time.


 

He knew he should not agreed to the man when the man asked him out a few years ago and now he found himself wallowed in self pity. But he knew he could not helped it but to say yes to the man. He remembered how the man was holding a roses bouquet in his hands as he dressed in his stylish leather jacket with his old black ripped jeans and boots. And he found himself laughing at how the man looked so out of place at that time. But he knew he was ed the moment the man gave him his signature smile.

 

 

 

Baekhyun gripped onto his blanket tightly as he began to sob harder. Even if he try, he can never leave the man. Cause that’s how much he’s in love with the man. His grip on his blanket grew tighter when he heard soft footsteps coming towards him and he knew by heart who it was. He felt himself pulled into an embrace as the latter dropped a soft kiss on his forehead.


 

‘I’m sorry.’


 

That was what the latter trying to say to him. Baekhyun let his blanket fell as he brought his head up to hide his face into the crook of the man’s warm neck. The latter rubbed his back softly, whispering sweet nothings into his ears.


 

“C-Chan, I was worried.” Baekhyun mumbled.


 

“Shush, I know. It’s okay. I’m here now.”



Chanyeol released Baekhyun for a while, letting the smaller man to sit on his lap before wrapping his arms around the latter. He put his head on the man shoulder as he hummed softly. Baekhyun stopped crying as he leaned even further into the taller embrace. He missed this. Being so close to the latter.


 

“Chan, will you stop? It’s been years. I don’t think I can deal another day not knowing whether you are alive or d-” Baekhyun sniffled as he looked up showing off his flushed cheeks and his eyes still bright red with all the crying he had done.


 

Chanyeol decided he hates it. He hate seeing the smaller man like this. Looking so sad and vulnerable because of him. He closed his eyes and ruffled the latter hair. If he could leave the gang he’s in so easily, he would have done it in a heartbeat. But he was in too deep already. He knew there was no way out the moment he agreed to be with them.


 

He regretted it. He wished he met Baekhyun before that so he would not put himself in so much troubles causing the love of his life to worry so much. Chanyeol turned Baekhyun around to face him so he could wiped the latter tears away.


 

“Alright. I will do it.”

   

The past weeks was hell. He knew he can’t lie to himself or Baekhyun anymore. They were in trouble. And all of this was because of him. Because he’s an and he can’t even protect his own lover. He breathe in and out in anger, slamming the door shut as he eyed the shadow hiding under the rocky table. They can’t live like this forever.



 

They can’t keep running away.



 

And Chanyeol would have to end it. By hook or crook. He hugged the shaking smaller boy, keeping him tight in his embrace before leaving the house with a new determination. He will do anything to protect Baekhyun. Even with his life.

 

 

 

Chanyeol arrived at the familiar warehouse, knocking the rusty door in anger. And the moment the door was opened, he was greeted by his very own best friend, Kris. Kris eyes widen at him, taking in his appearance before dragging him out. The blonde man slammed him against the wall before screaming into his face.

 

 

 

“What the are you doing here, Yeol? Are you trying to kill yourself?”

 

 

 

The latter had his hands clutching tight onto his collars with his bloodshot eyes staring right at him. Chanyeol pushed the man away, as he bend down with his hands over his knees. Kris can’t stop him. Nobody can.

 

 

 

“I know what are you trying to do yeol. Stop it and go back to Baekhyun.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter