- 1 -

Deserve You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Fat-!”

Choi Seunghyun loses his balance and falls to the ground. This is it. He can’t run anymore. His legs become numb. His plan to go home without any bruise today is failed miserably. He knows it’s not manly at all but he really wants to cry this time, feeling how weak he is despite of how big his body is.

Fat-.

He was a very happy chubby kid back then. He never had a problem with his weight at all, but when he entered High School this bunch of kids started to treat him badly. At first it was only calling him fat-, but it grew becoming slapping, beating, kicking, punching, and locking inside restroom… Seunghyun tried to fight back, really. But they were—and are—unbelievably strong. Especially their leader,  Kwon ing Jiyong.

Today he doesn’t come to beat him up though. Seunghyun wonders why. Only his dogs who do that dirty work for him. But that doesn’t make it less painful. Seunghyun swears he feels his ribs are nearly broken.

“You coward fat-!” one of them spits, “why don’t you just try to bump us with that big belly of yours?”

Rest of them are laughing so hard but Seunghyun doesn’t find it slightly funny at all.

“Thanks to us, you get to jog.”

“Maybe you can be thinner?”

“That fat seems useless—“

“No. His entire existence is useless anyway.”

And they laugh again. Seunghyun bites his lower lips. He really wants to punch their filthy mouths one by one. But five versus one is not fair at all.

“You ers only dare to do this because you are ing numbered,” Seunghyun growls. He starts to lose his patience, “you all are the actual losers anyway.”

“What?”

Oops. Wrong words, Seunghyun, so wrong.

“I dare you to say that again! WHAT?!” one of them spats.

Seunghyun gulps. They really look angry. —

The biggest from them, with his super scary bulky body, walks forward and grabs Seunghyun’s collar, “SAY IT, YOU BIG FAT !”

Seunghyun closes his eyes tightly when he sees that bulky pig points his fist toward him--

“HEY, STOP!”

Eh? Seunghyun frowns. He was really sure that thin voice doesn’t belong to one of his bullies. Plus, the bulky pig immediately releases his collar while growling, “who the are you?”

Okay, so it’s not one of his bullies. With that Seunghyun dares to open his eyes and there he sees him; the cutest creature he has ever seen. Seunghyun assumes he is younger, with black messy hair and square glasses around his droopy eyes. He has a thin little lips which is pouting right now.

He is ing pouting.

And it’s ing cute.

Seunghyun is sure he is not the only one who thinks like that because he swears to God everyone there are flustered.

“Who am I?” the cutest little thing laughs sarcastically, “do you need to know me to stop bullying people? Ya!”

Does he freaking snap?! With that cute voice?!

“Ugh, ehm,” the bulky one clears his throat to get his focus back, “it’s really not your business, you middle school brat—“

“Middle school?!?!”  well, he really looks like middle schooler. But seeing his reaction, it’s maybe wrong, “oh, wait until I tell Jiyong.”

When Jiyong’s name is mentioned, the bullies become pale immediately. Seunghyun somehow knows that is about to go down.

“J-Jiyong?” the bulky one stutters, “who are you? How do you know Ji-Leader?!”

“Ji-Leader?!” The Cutie—oh, Seunghyun will definitely call him that—looks so shocked that his eyes get widen, “Leader? Jiyong is your leader?!” he bites his lips and his eyes start watering. Oh , Seunghyun suddenly gets this urge to run to him and hug him tightly. How can a crybaby be this cute? Seunghyun gives up on counting how much he screams cute inside his head at this rate.

 “Eh?”

The Cutie rubs his eyes, wipes unwanted tears, before shouts to them, “I am Lee Seunghyun!”

Seunghyun doubts that he has heard that name before but obviously the bullies know him because they start panicking and release Seunghyun immediately.

***

“So,” Kang Daesung, his closest friend—okay, they are close only because they are bullied by the same person; Kwon ing Jiyong—concludes while biting his pen, “you are saved by some middle schooler?”

“He said he wasn’t middle schooler,” Seunghyun answers absentmindedly. He is only looking straight at how Daesung chewing his Doraemon pen, “but he is so tiny I’m afraid he will be broken into pieces by them if he didn’t say he knew Kwon.”

“And that dog just believed him… like that? That easy?”

“They started run after he said his name was Lee Seunghyun,” Seunghyun sits straight, “do you ever hear that name? Lee Seunghyun?”

“Eung? Nope.” Daesung shakes his head, “if there is that kind of boy who can control BTS,” BTS—or Bigboss and The Slave—it’s how people calls Jiyong’s pathetic gang. But it’s actually true, remembering the fact that only Jiyong has a brain and the real power in that gang, “like that he should be very famous in this school, right?”

“But I never saw him before.”

“Ditto.”

Suddenly they hear the bell ringing and Daesung stands up to sit in his own chair—he sits in front, like a good boy he is. Seunghyun sighs and prepares his Chemistry book. He really hates chemistry and if it’s not because of Daesung, he surely would fall in the class. Honestly, he isn’t good at anything. His brain is so stuffed with rap lyrics until nothing from textbooks he can remember, his limb is so weak despite his big bone and it only makes him as black hole in P.E class. The only subject teacher always praises him is art. But his mom always says “art will give you no money, Seunghyun.”

Basically he has a very dark future.

The door opened with a loud bam makes everyone there startled. The pink haired man with actually good looking face and slender figure walks lazily entering the class then sits in front of Seunghyun’s chair. Everyone is shocked, of course.

That pink haired man is the Lord Kwon Jiyong and he never—again, never—comes to the class before teacher.

Kwon Jiyong, realizing he gains too much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter