Queen

The Queen

Choi Siwon read in the news that the newly crowned Miss Universe is an Elf and is a fan of him.Leeteuk-the group's already sent out a congratulatory post in his instagram for the beauty queen. A lot of people has been tagging him in his sns prompting him to greet her. Now that he is in a short time off from training and is thinking of responding to the posts. But before he do that he needs to inform a lovely lady who might misunderstood his action. He grabbed his phone- the one he used for his family and close friends and pressed the speed dial number 4. The other line rings and was picked

"Hey beautiful" he greeted.

"Back at you, love.Are you on off today?" She asked.

"Yes, Love.Just for the weekend though.How are you?" Siwon asked.

"I ll be taking vacation in Bali by next week.The team is wrapping up for the shoot and then Ill be home to for new year." She replied.

"I wont be aĺlowed to be out any time soon. So sad i cant spend new year with your family."

"Its okay. We have to endure til you complete your service.Dont fret.Ill visit you after the new year and meet your family."

"By the way,Love, did you know that the new Ms Universe?" He enquired.

"Yes.I actually saw a snippet of her coronation. And i bet you've heard that she mentioned that she is a fan of yours." She exclaimed.

"There's actually something i need to ask from you, honey. Would it be okay if i greeted her in my instagram? He nervously asked.

"Of course,baby.Why do you even need to ask permission? "She chuckled.

"I dont want you to misunderstood anything." He explained.

" I wont. Its just a greeting and shes your fan.Its a  privelage to know that she's a fan right?" The lady replied.

"Yes" He immediately answered.

"And you dont have any plan to email her or try to contact her personally."

"Definitely"

"So why will i misunderstood.I trust you enough,love." She assured him.

"Thank you honey.I just dont want anything to come in between specially now that Im not with you most of the time"

Do you have time for facetime? I miss seing your face.I can ask Ren for a few minutes so we can talk." She asked this time

"Yes, honey.still waiting for Jiwon and Mom." He replied. They do facetime for almost thirty minutes when they heard her manager's call.

"Got to go honey.Sets ready for the next shoot.Call me whenever you can." She bid good bye.

"Okay.just take good care of yourself Honey and I'll call you as soon as i can."

" I miss you , oppa.I hope to see you on my next visit to Korea." She quipped with longing.

"I miss you more,baby.i miss you every single day." He replied looking straight into her eyes.

" I love you Mr Choi Siwon talk to you soon."

" And I love you very much my queen. I love you Liu Wen."

Another knock was heard forcing them to say their goodbyes.

When Liu Wen went on break for the shoot, she checked her phone and found new message from her man.

"Just posted the greeting,Love. Dont forget to eat and I'll call you later."

She checked his latest instagram post and chuckled.She replied on his message.

"You could have posted a picture of her!Why didnt you?."

After a couple of minutes her phone blinked with another message.

"Its okay, honey.Besides I might post a picture of you since you are the universe for me." 

Before she left to continue with the shoot she replied on his message.

"My ever cheeseball Mr.Choi. Going back to shoot.Talk to you later."