SEHUN. A SIMPLE GESTURE.

Elementals.

Elementals. (Mobile)


Nothing’s gonna harm you, darling. Not whilst I’m around.

image

Sehun truly believed that the most relaxing sound he had ever heard had to be the sound of his baby sleeping. A gentle inhale through a snuffled nose, pushing his tiny chest up under the blanket, then an exhale through his small lips, forming a small pout that looked so much like yours that he couldn’t help but smile adoringly. Stretching his arms above his head, he yawns, scrunching his eyes shut and brings his arms to rest of the edge of the crib, resting his chin where his hands connected and gazed at his son sleeping peacefully.

He often wondered what he dreamt about, what could the mind of the purest innocence create? Light, warmth, the feeling of being cradled in his mother’s arms as his father holds a protective arm around your shoulder. Your voices would be nonsense to him, but the soft tones mixing with Sehun’s deeper ones would give a primal comfort that only the minds of loving souls could understand. Was that why he’d smile in his sleep? Sehun liked to think so, or maybe it was just wind… The word made him chuckle as he leant a small finger down to brush against the baby’s nose as his lips curled sweetly; a crooked smile twitched at the corner of Sehun’s lips.

The lightest of gusts pushes loose strands of fringe across his eyes, he pushes back and scowls as his baby shivers at the breeze, the smile twisting back into a pout. Sehun looks towards the window, annoyance tugging at his brows- someone had lit a bonfire nearby, the smoke gradually traveled across the landscape and towards the two of them. The smell already reached him, although it was familiar to him, living in the countryside- it couldn’t be healthy for his son. With a concentrated look, he brings up his hand to halt the incoming cloud, smirking as it does so. Shifting in his seat, he sits up straight and turns his palm towards himself, and makes a sweeping gesture, as if shooing away an insect buzzing around his head. At once, the air and the smoke changed direction, moving away from them and back towards its source. 

With a brush of his palms and a smug, accomplished smile, he turns his gaze toward his son, returning one arm on the side of the crib and uses his free hand to gently tuck the blanket around his son. His heart almost melts as tiny fingers quickly take hold of Sehun’s pinky, he purses his lips to hold in his coo’s and rubs his thumb along the back of the baby’s hand. It’s only when a creak at the door catches his attention that he realises the sun is starting to set. He looks over his shoulder to see you standing in the doorframe, you grin at your family and the bond between your son and husband as he returns your expression.

“Dinner’s 
ready, Jagiya. You say, as Sehun nods, standing up and closing the window quietly. He walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, kissing your forehead before turning his gaze back to the crib.


“He’s perfect, Y/N. He has your smile.” You can’t help but rest your head on his chest and wrap your arms around him. You stand there like that for a few minutes, enjoying the moments no one could take away from any of you. A loving family and your boys. 

image

MASTERLIST (MOBILE)
RULES (MOBILE)