Chapter 1

'' Wish You Were Here "

 

 

Play this song while reading ! wink

Myungsoo’s pov

 

I can be tough , I can be strong .

But without you I’m weak . Am I the one who is wrong ? Am I the reason why you left ? You left me without a reason . You left a question that has no answer . Do you find a better guy than me ? That’s why you left me ? Am I worse ? Am I jerk ? Am I not a good husband for you ?

 

And I remember all those crazy things we set . You left them right into my head . You always there . You everywhere . But right now I wish you were here .

Do you remember the time we were still together ? That time is so precious to me . I’ll keep it in my memory even it’s hurt . Your laugh , your smile and everything about you , I’ll never forget it . I swear .

Damn ! Damn ! Damn !

What I do to have you here here here

I wish you were here

Damn ! Damn ! Damn !

What I do to have you near near near

I wish you were here

What I do to have you here ? What I do to have you near ? Tell me so you can be mine again . We can always be together forever . I’ll do anything to get you back ! Jebal ! Anything for you , my dear .

 

No I don’t wanna let go , I just wanna let you know .

That I don’t wanna let go .

This is my decision  ! I’ll never let you go . I just wanna you know that I love you . I’ll find you everywhere even it’s further . I WILL FIND YOU .

Everyday , I’ll become crazy because of you . I even decide to suicide because my life is empty and it is not worth to live anymore .

Everyone give me the same answer when I ask them about you . ‘’ I dunno , where is she ‘’ . It is always the same answer .

But , I’ll never give up . You’re my everything . I love you !

 

No one’s pov

The happy life . It is just a dream . The happy moments turn into a nightmare . A nightmare that will never be forget  . It hurts so much if somebody who you loves so much suddenly left you right ?

The young man that was known as a happy man turns into man that was lonely . The sad man . The man live such as in the dark . No light . No happiness .

He is Kim MyungSoo .

That mansion , the mansion that was once that had a happiness in there turn into mansion that full of sadness , full of loneliness .

There , at that mansion , he will wait for her to return back to him . But , it is not worth . She will never ever come back .

He lay on the couch . Staring at the ceiling all the time . Here and there , frame is broken into a pieces .

An alcohol bottles were thrown everywhere . It is full of alchol and cigarettes smell . He doesn’t care about it . He only care about her , His Wife !

Where is she ?

Why she left him , after their having a great and wonderful live ?

Everybody , can’t solve this question .This question had no answer , until she told it . But When ?!

It is hard for him to live without her .

He is in pain right now ! But , she ? Does she knows that , her loving hubby is in pain because of her ?

Does she care about that ? OR she doesn’t care even a little bit .

 

Someone’s pov

*you deserve it , Kim MyungSoo*

“ You did a great job “ a girl with a big nerdy glass said to a young and pretty girl besides her .

“ Yeah ~ thanks . That’s my job “

 

Never play the

Feelings of others ,

-------------------------------

Because you may win the game

But the risk is that

-------------------------------

You’ll surely lose the

Person for lifetime !

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------