Chapter 74

Does It Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark

“In this line of job… you’ll be asked to understand everyone. Even when you can’t, even when you don’t want to, even when it’s the hardest thing to do. Do you want to know why?” his students remained silent as they wait for him to continue what he’s saying. “It’s the only thing that you can do.”

He dismissed his class after that.

Mark’s kind of… losing it. What happened the other night stressed the out of him.

Wendy’s having a hard time, too. And he hates it. He hates seeing her in pain. But somehow, Wendy can’t help but blame herself. Mark had to tell her, repeatedly, that it wasn’t her fault. At least not entirely but Mark doesn’t have to tell her that. After all, everything affects everything.

Snowball effect… that’s how depression is. It’s when little things pile up together to make big things. Really. It wasn’t the big things that made Sana’s depression… severe. It was the small things. The small factors.

When Wendy told Sana that she’s Mark’s girlfriend, it might have triggered something inside Sana. She’s like a bomb waiting to explode, a supernova waiting to be a black hole.

And what’s left for Mark to do? It’s to understand.

When he got home, he couldn’t be more surprised. Sana is there. Asleep on their new couch. While Wendy is taking care of her.

Wendy turned to look at him, there’s this bright smile on her face again when she hugged him. Mark’s still stun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter