Final

Why Do I Love You

“Hey hyung.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why do you love me?”

 

Jimin frowned and looked at his boyfriend. “What are you talking about? Why wouldn’t I love you?”

 

Jungkook looked down as Jimin pulled his closer to his chest, the sound of the tv being drowned out by his own thoughts. He let out a few moments before letting a breath out. “I just...I’m nothing special. I’m still a student who is trying to pay off their own student loans while you’re working your off just to keep us living here. I can be a handful at times and I feel like I depend on you so much that I’m tiring you out. I-I don’t want to cause you so much trouble and I can be so hard to put up with. You shouldn’t really deserve me, you should have someone better. Someone who you’re able to depend on without having to worry about anything.” The younger spoke, letting out all his bottled emotions, feeling tears b his eyes.

 

The older looked at him with an astonished look. “You seriously think you’re causing trouble? You think that you’re a handful and that I worry too much about you?”

 

Jungkook gripped his shirt, feeling the burning tears slowly fall. “Y-yes.” He muttered.

 

Jimin sighed. “Well, you are.”

 

The younger’s heart dropped at that and quickly looked up to see Jimin smiling softly. “W-What?”

 

“Of course you cause trouble, and how you can be hard to handle sometimes. And that I worry about you to the extent that it drives me crazy.”

 

A sob left Jungkook’s lips as he was about to leave the couch, but was made to stay put by Jimin’s arms. “But the trouble that you cause is something that I love. I love how you would do something sweet for me even if you accidentally drop my plate or spill something.” He gave a grin, “You being a handful is nothing to me. I love taking care of you, knowing that you are mine and that I have someone that will give me unconditional love; that will be able to help me get through the day whenever it’s rough for me, even if that’ll mean going out of their own way to do something special. And how I worry too much about you? That’s because you are so precious to me and that I would never ever want to lose you.” Jimin brought his hand up to the other’s tousled hair. “I love you so so much and don’t you ever doubt that. There will never be someone better because you were made just for me and I was made just for you. Okay?”

 

Jungkook stared at the other with shocked glossy eyes. He quickly nodded his head and twisted his body, getting a better grip onto Jimin’s waist and placing his forehead on the older’s chest and breathed out.

 

“I love you hyung.”


Jimin smiled and Jungkook’s back. “I love you too, Kookie.”