Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock
His eyes watched the seconds hand on the clock move around. How excruciating slow this wait had to be. Again and again someone tried to catch his attention, no use. His eyes were glued on the time. At one point or another the ticking seemed to grow-louder. Of course this mockery drew him insane. Waiting. That's all he could do. But he also craved. Wanted to be by the smaller's side, embrace him tenderly and try to drop hints here and there. Patience is a virtue they say but at this very he could not find any virtues. Twelve minutes passed, finally came his relief. Ring after ring from the bell sent him bolting out of his chair. His legs carried him straight out of the prison known as education. 
He knew that where he headed only be the place where the other always awaited him. Flowery scents made him feel at ease, nothing could be more spectacular that this moment. In the clearing, his brown eyes were in search of something missing treasure. However, the apple of his eye did't appear to be there. From the height, his emotions fell; plummeting down to solemn expression. Glumly, he left. At the entrance his tall frame bumped into something small. Due to the harsh impact this something or someone fell. 
Not a second was spared. Their eyes locked and the other fell to his knees. True to his feelings the one waiting embraced his missing link. In his ears he whispered for only other to hear. 
        "Kyungsoo! Oh how I've missed you." 
The smaller one melted into the friendly giant's shoulder. 
        "Yes Chanyeol. I'm home." 
Kyungsoo had been gone from Seoul from a couple months, since his family wanted to have a vacation in Europe. In time that he was absent, Chanyeol itched to be by his side; teasing him and joking around. Between the two they both deemed it as unexacting or a mere accident. When Park pulled away from the embrace his lips brushed against his friend's unknowingly. Kyungsoo couldn't help but try to hide his blush that dusted his cheeks a light pink. 
        "Why?" asked the smaller. 
        "What?" replied the taller with a question. 
        "Why can't I avoid you? I said I needed time away from you but when I'm gone all I can think is you." Kyungsoo huffed, "it's very troubling. I want you to be ridden from my life. I don't want words we spoke, promises we made, secrets we revealed. Nor do I want to remember whispering sweet nothings in the middle of the night, or soft kisses while in the city. None of it. I wanted no part of it in the beginning but somehow you me in, trapped me in a cage and now I can't escape. Your fingers ghost over my skin when you're not around, your presence still lingers in shadows, your fading grasp on my waist tightens to hold on longer. Why couldn't you let me be? The one question the needs why did I come back here? There was absolutely no reason in seeing your misleading face again." 
Throughout his ran, Park intently. He managed to pick out the pain in his once lover's voice. He had done the impossible. He had taken D.O Kyungsoo and ruined his order, he had barged into secluded life and took everything. Now Kyungsoo couldn't escape and to him it seemed like the time the spent was regretted. They're situation resembled one of getting a foolish this stupid tattoo. 
        "You want to know why you came back? Because you love me." His soft grabbed Kyungsoo's gloved one. The smaller's hand ripped out the warm grasp. 
        "I'm not in love with you!" he shoved Chanyeol back. Park tried to remain calm but Kyungsoo was making it really hard for him. He then lightly shoved Kyungsoo. 
        "Is that because you love Jongin? Don't think I didn't know about the little crush you had on him when we were together." 
        "Jongin has nothing to do with this. Leave him out of it." Kyungsoo objected. 
        "Then why won't you admit that you are in love with me? Are you scared Kyung, you can tell me." 
Refusal impacted the insecure Kyungsoo. His emotions were out of control. Swiftly he drew his had across Chanyeol's pale skin which soon grew to an angry red. Then with his dominant fist he made contact with Park's face. The harsh punch made the taller spin, his neck twisting at an odd angle. To the snow ground, the victim fell, blood pouring from his mouth and falling out his nose. 
        "I never did love you! How could you believe such lies?" 
No matter how much the small one denied, he knew his friend turned out to be correct. He really loved Park Chanyeol and wanted to be with him every second of the day. Tears stung his eyes and begged for release. Tormenting his eyes, he held back the waterfall of tears. When he finished composing himself he realized Chanyeol hadn't moved for awhile. Not even a flinch or twitch.
Kyungsoo bent down to poke him, no reaction. His next attempt was to shake him. Again, no response. With his hand, he placed it in front of the open mouth. No warm air hit his hand. His heart rate picked up as fear loomed over him, treating to devour him whole. 
        "It's not fully anymore. Wake up Chan. Come on I was only kidding... Of course I love you, it's just these past few months I've been confused. But you really are my everything. I came back because I finally sorted out my feelings... And it's you." 
Even with this undying confession of love the bloodied one did not move. Of course at this time Kyungsoo did shed his tears. What had he done to his beloved? 
Sobs escaped their way out of his throat into the cold, unforgiving night. Why did he let his one chance slip away? 
        "I'm sorry... Park Chanyeol-My love." his lips met the other's one last time for a chaste kiss. 
Then the streetlight illuminating the garden burned out; leaving D.O Kyungsoo with anything but comfort.