A trip to Seoul

A trip to Seoul

trip to seoul.


me and my best friend were strolling around in a shopping center in seoul, the two of us were on a vacation together. we had dreamed of comming to soul for so many years, it was amazing how we were finally here. Juliet, my best friend since...well forever, had won a trip to seoul S. Korea, and as the bff she is, invited me along. sooo here we are, about to shop amazing clothes, altho neirther of us usually like shopping. but how often can we shop in soul right?


we had been shopping for a while when Juliet stopped and Looked at me very seriusly. "Y/N, we have a problem!" i was looking confused at her "what? did you forget something at the hotel or something?" juliet smiled "no i'm just REALLY hungry" she began dragging me to a resturante close by, as i was laughing at her. we got in and decided to order some food, as we ordered we realised that our korean had gotten a lot better over the past years, a good thing now that we were in korea. halfway through the lunch i went for the bathroom, did my buissness and went back to the table were Juliet was still seated. i had almost reached the table when something, or rather someone noisey jumped right into me, making me fall. i felt a little snap from my wrist and pain shot through the hand " this is not happening!" you said thru gritted teeth.

Juliet had imidiatly run over to me, when she was me on the floor. a deep korean voice spoke behind me " im so sorry! are you alright?"i didnt move, i tried moving the hand instead of answering the person who bumbed into me. "omg Y/N! are you okey!?" i could hear the sligt giggle in Juliet's voice. i smiled at her " i think i twisted my hand when i landen" i said looking up at her. Another male voice joind in, this time in english "im sorry, seems like my clumsy hyung made you fall. he says he is sorry " i finally looked up at them, and choked. in front of me was no other then Rap Monster and Suga of BTS, a korean hip hop group wich i was a fan of, now i knew why Juliet had been in a good mood, even after her bff fell on the floor. Rap monster had claerly translated for Suga, seeing as said male bent down to look at you hand with a worried look on his face.  he started talking again in korean. " we should get her to a hospital, to take care of her hand, can you tell them Namjoon-ah?" you quickly spoke in korean "theres no need im fine! don't worry" booth suga and Rap monster looked at me "you speak korean?!" Suga looked a bit taken back at the pace i had gone from english to korean. Juliet looked at me, a brow  raised. "i think we should get you to a hospital Y/N, i know you, right now you just acting strong! but you almost have tears in your eyes!" she too had changed to korean now. i looked at suga and Rap monster, who by now had packed their belongings from their table, the two of them and Juliet was looking like they had made the decision. i let out a sigh "i guess we have to go then" i said. looking at them.Suga smiled a cute smile at me and helped me to my feet, i blushed a little at the closeness of him.

Suga And Rap monster led the two of us to their car, Suga sat in the drivers seat, Rap Monster beside him, and me and juliet in the back. Rap monster And juliet quickly started small talking, and the Two idols found out that Juliet and myself were A.R.M.Y. i was starring out of the window, the pain in my hand got worse now, i looked out the front window, and cought Suga looking at me through the rear end mirror. we all arrived at the hospital, of course by now Juliet had told the boys our names and ages, and a few other things as well. half an hour later, and my hand was wrapped in bandeges, it wasnt broken, but a few mucsels had been twisted.

it was only me and Suga in the room, Juliet and Rap monster had gone to sign the paperwork. "im really sorry for all this " Suga said, he looked sad and sincere, i kinda felt bad for him. "it's okey Suga-ssi, it was an accident, beside i did get something good out of it" i smiled at him, he looked at me,a bit confused, but then he smiled again.. no, he smirked " and what was that good thing then?" he asked, i looked at him, for some reason he looked different all of a sudden. "i got to meet idols from my favorite group, kind of amazing really" he looked at me and was about to say something when Rap monster and juliet cam back. " we have to get going Hyung, the manager called! but we can get them- he looked towords me and juliet - to their Hotel first" Suga nodded and we all started to walk towards the exit and the car.

the ride to the hotel was silent. when we arrived Rap monster turned around to face the two of us "it was nice to meet you two, hope to see you again soon" as he said that, he wincked at Juliet, who blushed red said thanks and draged me out of the car, she was still red in the face when we got to the hotel room. "what was that about Juliet?" i asked, she looked at me and almost yelled "he asked for my number!! Y/N he wants to meet up tomorrow!" i looked at her and smiled, i was about to question her again when her phone started to beep. "its him" she said, smiling and answering the texst. she spent the next 20 minutes texsting and that made me decide on taking some painkillers and hed to bed.

i woke up at the sound of my phone, i looked at it, and at the texst that had ripped me from my nice sleep. it was an unknown number, i opned it and took in a sharp breath.


HI Its Suga, Got your Number from NamJoon. i hope you don't mind, if you do, then don't answer.
 i wondered how Namjoon had gotten my number, i was about to ask Juliet when i realised she was not even in the room, there was a note on the small table beside my bed.
Rap Monster asked me out, i hope you don't mind! rest your hand, call me if something is wrong! Love you! Juliet <3
i smiled, that was how Rap Monster got my number Juliet had told him. i returned to my phone and texsted Suga back.
me-Hi, no its ok, i don't mind.
i saved his number in my phone, and got a new texst from him.
Suga-I really feel bad about today, i wanna make it up to you, if that is ok?
i smiled. he was really kind.
me- Sure what do you have in mind?
Suga- coffe? tonight? if your not too tired ofcourse.
Me- Sure but i dont drink coffe, can i get a hot chocolade insted :P
Suga- hehe sure, i can be at your hotel in 20 min, that ok?
Me-yeah sure, ill meet you out front.
Suga- ok. see you soon :)


i rose from my bed, and started to dress myself, it was a bit har with only one hand, but i manged. and 18 min later i came down and saw suga waiting for me, he smiled ad went to me.


"hows the hand? any Better?"
"yeah thanks, so where are we goning?" 
"there is a park nearby here" he said, and we began walking. we came to the park, there was a small coffe stand there, and Suga paid for his coffe and my hot chocolade. we spent half an hour just talking about everything and nothing. it felt nice beeing with suga like this. he had been listing to a story about Juliet and myself  from long ago, he stopped me mid sentince by taking a soft hold on my hand "does it still hurt?" he looked at the hand in his, his thumb gently brushing my fingers, my face turned a light shade of red " uhmm no not so much anymore" he was about to say something when a girl scream interupted him "AHH IT SUGA OF BTS OMG!!"

when suga heard the girl screaming he grapped my other hand and started running,  as we dropped our drinks and ran along the path out of the park, i looked behind us. about 10 girls was running after us. we ran out of the park, and a few minutes after, Suga dragged me into a tight ally, our chest ageinst eachother. i was about to aks if the girls were gone,but he put a hand on my mouth, just as the girls ran past us. we stood like that for a few minutes chests rising  he removed his hand from my mouth and our brath mingled. we looked in eachothers eyes, his had suddnely become darker, he's head was coming closer, we were now so close our lips almost touching. then he leaned in and kissed me, it was soft and lasted only a second or two.

he looked in my eyes," would you mind calling me yoongi?" he asked voice a bit deeper then before, i looked into his eyes, and i went forward a bit " Yoongi-oppa" i said in a hushed wisper. he imidiatly landed his lips on mine, this time it was more rough and needing, we stood like that for what felt like an eternaty, tasted every part of eachtothers mouths we could reach. his hand wrapped around my body his hand nearing my . the sound of my phone stopped us. he took it out from my back pocket " its Juliet" he said, looking at it "omg she dont know where i am " i said quickly answering " WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, " yoongi started to laugh when he heard the yelling. " wait, that laugh,you'r with suga?"  "yes" i answerd .silens...." ok im gonna leave you to it then, im staying at the bts dorm playing games with the members so im not gonna be at the hotel room tonight, take care of you'r hand and remember to us a . i love you Y/N. and say hi to Suga for me" then she hung up. i was looking at the phone in my hand, face red as a tomato. "uhmm dont listen to her Yoongi, she wa just kidding " i tried to laugh but my throut was dry. Yoongi lent down and kissed me deeply agein. "well i woundt mind if you wanted to go back to your hotel" he bit my lower lip, and a moan escaped my mouth " if you want to that is" we broke the kiss and i nodded at him, he kissed me agein took my hand and led me to the hotel.

what a vacaton this is turning  out to be.