three

Dangerous Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                      

             Oh Sehun was the typical playboy, making women fall for him and then leaving them broken with no trace or hope, He was the kind of young man whose handsome face has brought him plenty of success with girls of all ages but it wasn’t just the face, he had a friendly personality, rich and is a perfect cooker ! in fact he is a chef and has his own restaurant . So in mornings where he had important clients ,he had to be on time and organized but today he had to take care of his nephew little minho who was a cute monster and a big mess maker nevertheless Yoona will save his day fortunately . he sat eating some toast while reading the newspaper a particular article caught his eyes “ Son Na-eun shines overseas with her beautiful designs “ hum well naeun seems to be doing very well , at least she’s not on my back anymore  ,he put down the piece of paper relieved with a smiling face, Naeun was a pain in the since their childhood like she was born to make his life hard if it wasn’t for their two family closeness he would had cut it long ago anyway she is far far away from him Japan is not that far sehun  well ,now he wasn’t fallowed by her everywhere and acting like his girlfriend that crazy girl for awhile it was nice to have a beautiful girl acting cute and all but after ten years it was over the top .Sehun jumped when his nephew droped his toy on the floor “ omo minho you scared me ! when did you wake up ? “ he stood from the kitchen table and took the little child by the hand helping him to sit “ are you hungry ? do you want some rice ? some eggs maybe ? “ the little boy didn’t utter a word like always he is already five why can’t he talk at all ? minho didn’t talk it was like that , he wasn’t sick nor had any trauma he communicates with tapping on objects or doing some kind of gestures and know he was holding his spoon and drumming on the table as a sign of hunger “ here is your mixed rice baby boy ,I even put tuna and ham like you like “ minho gave his uncle a wide smile and took  a big spoonful of his favorite dishes or at least what thought sehun he always finishes his mixed rice that means he likes it . yoona arrived at the adresse given to her by sehun , it was a beautiful complex and sehun lived in the fifth floor apartment , she rang in his interphone , minutes later she heard a bip and the door opened revealing a fresh sehun holding a cute litte boy “ good morning yoona , did you have any troubles coming ? “ he stepped aside letting her in , she obliged smiling “ no , it is a bus drive away from my house “ sehun nodded and putt down minho “ this “ he waved in the direction of the small man “ minho , he is five years old “ yoona smiled warmly and sat down infront of  minho “ hello sweety , my name is yoona and I’ll be taking care of you today “ minho seemed shy but touched her face grining “ do you want to play with me later ? “ she asked but didn’t get a response and after awhile gave sehun an awkward smile “ I think he is shy “ sehun laughed like his uncle he gets girl’s hearts easily “actually I have to tell you, minho doesn’t talk …like at all ,despite being five years old so don’t get frustrated when he doesn’t answer you alright ? “ yoona was surprised and curious to why he didn’t talk but didn’t ask ,it was impolite so she nodded “ alright , I’ll take good care of him boss “ sehun rolled his eyes waving a hand “ pusssh me boss ? yeah right “ even if it was true he didn’t like when yoona called him boss ,he viewed her as a friend despite being his employee “ anyway I’m off to the market , have fun you two and don’t burn my house please “ yoona laughed and did a thumps up “ okay ! “ .

Jongin woke up grumpy .yoona ..Why do I think about you first in the morning? He washed and got dressed ,took his phone and went downstairs where Mrs jung, their housekeeper prepared the breakfast table “ good morning aunt “the old w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter