2nd

Five times Kim Namjoon said ‘I love you’ and one time he meant it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Second

 

 

 

They were all meant to be celebrating, yet Namjoon being the great leader he always had been and somewhat drunk, having too much pride to admit that he was in fact completely wasted, had forgotten what exactly they were currently celebrating.

Nevertheless, it didn't exactly matter since at least half the group was completely knocked cold, alcohol not exactly being the best in their systems, the music was no longer blasting through the speakers and the cake was already long forgotten, destroyed by yours truly and distributed over their faces by Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok, if he remembers clearly.

Namjoon could hear grumbling about the party just starting coming from the younger ones as they were dragged away by Seokjin, most likely, because Yoongi would have left them sprawled over the floor and if they weren't already there, he'd make sure they would be when the woke up.

Hoseok on the other would snap embarrassing selfies as he defamed the members for his own personal entertainment before debating on which ‘one’ he should help.

Besides, Namjoon was somewhat sure that almost three and half beers ago, Hoseok had managed to convince Jimin into having a pillow fight in their room and they haven't returned since. Namjoon assumes that they had both knocked themselves silly considering how sloshed they were at the time, singing to EXID’s Up Down as if they owned it.

Still maintaining hold of his now stale beer, Namjoon closed his eyes as leant back resting his head against the leather sofa, the cool material numbing the irritating buzzing within his head, similar to one of a hangover, he was going to die trying to get to sleep tonight.

Namjoon grabbed a bottle of water, downing at least half of it, in hopes that it would soothe the buzz even just a little, it seemed that luck was on his side and he could at least think straight.

Debating on whether he should go to his room, his lethargic side got the best off him. Namjoon found himself shuffling onto the leather chair, grabbing a pillow placing on his head and attempted to tug the throw up with his feet, failing terribly, deciding to let it rest on the one leg, before falling into a light slumber.

“Namjoon… let's get you to bed” coming out of nowhere he had heard that quiet monotone husky voice, sending shivers down his spine, far from expecting Yoongi to come back. Namjoon wasn’t going to lie Yoongi’s voice wasn’t one of the best ones to wake up to, in fact, it rather put you right back to sleep.

“Namjoon…”

Namjoon let the weight of the couch near his legs shift and his shoulder consistently and roughly shoved by Yoongi, whose aim was obviously roughening him awake; Namjoon suspected that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter