Honest love

Honest love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov

This is all because of my simple spongebob pic that i posted before which cause me become terrible..

My fans..how can they still can denied my love towards my man, seungri? Kept saying that all we did is only for a fanservice.. and the worse is..hoping that i date my noona? Dara noona? Wth with that? Is it my affections are not enough to be shown? Why did that hate us that much? How can them? While claiming as my fans, but yet..denying my love? 

Im so sad..yes..im upset..i feel disappointed with world..

And on that time, seungri appears..

'Hyung..? Are you still awake?' He go straight to me and sit beside me on our bed..

And on that time, my heart aches, my breath shorten, my heart is narrowed and pained that even swallowing my saliva feels so hard..

And..

 

Suddenly i cried..

 

I feel hopeless..hopeless..and hopeless..

I cant even hug him..i cant even look into his eyes..i just cant..i feel so weak..i feel so bad..i feel.....

 

 

A warthm pair of hands are hugging me..tightly..lovely.. He placed his head, next to my head..fits at my next..

 

And my heart suddenly feel calm..

 

'Hyung..? Why are you stopping? Keep crying please..release all what burdening you..you are free to cry now..you have me..you have my shoulder to comfort you..keep crying..continue it.'

'Seungri-ah..' i called him..and finally..be able to hug him back..

'Seungri-ah..' and at this time, i hug him even tighter..

'I'm scared..' my tears keep flowing to the limit im sobbing while trying to talk..

'If you afraid..notice me..im here for you..' he push me so that we are now laying on our bed..

I hug him tighter.. my tears keep flowing with no sign to stop yet..maybe..maybe the burden in my hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter