Rescue Mission (P4 kinda)

Excuse me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a wild chance, a plunge in an unknown direction. It could work - in fact, it probably would work - but the effects ...

Her fingers wrapped around the trigger and there was a bang and a jerk as the gun went off in her hands - but it wasn't towards the men. 

"Holy -!" yelled Himchan. Yuri kicked out at the man nearest to her, and sprinted over to Luhan, her arms over her head, as the rubble cracked and began to rain down on them.

A chunk of rock broke away, dropping to the ground with a thud. After that, another. And another. 

And soon the air was filled with dust and rocks, and the screams were so loud that they couldn't distinguish who was who anymore.

*Back at the hospital*

"Joong Ki-ah, calm down," Sooyoung sighed. The younger boy who was pacing around the ward with his gun still being roated between his fingers (which had been stared at by many nurses and doctors but they had decided not to say anything) didn't seem to hear, conintuing to pace. "They'll be okay."

Minho watched silently. He wanted to go out, and find them again, help them like they helped him - but he was stuck here. And he knew that if he moved, he probably might break something else, so he stayed put. 

And that was when something in his pocket buzzed. 

"Um ... it is okay if I go to the toilet?" he quickly asked a nurse, who waved him on. He limped slightly towards the toilet, locked himself into one of the stalls, and pulled out the small round peice of metal, staring at the flashing red light as if it were going ot jump up at him and bite him.

It couldn't be him, right? He was in prison. There was no way that he could have sent this through ...

But there were still the others left at the house, he realized, an his heart dropped. . Of course.

With trembling fingers, he pressed the small button and raised the comm to his ear. After a couple of crackles, a hoarse whisper reached his ears, a voice familiar that he never had wanted to hear again.

"You've escaped, your sister's escaped, your father is in prison, but don't think that it's over. Remember your brother, remember the bombs."

It cut off quickly. A sharp burst of crackling, what seemed to be a dark chuckle, and it cut off. That was the whole message.

Taeyeon had escaped? But no, "remember your brother". Jong Kook. Jong Kook was still in captivity, as they called it, and ...

And the bombs.

Oh. 

Minho felt the cold hand of horror slide into his stomach and rip it apart, making his legs suddenly go weak.

The bombs.

The ing bombs.

He'd forgotten completely about them.

How foolish was he to think that the Dagger were going to give up this easily? Of course. THis was why they had always been at the top of the line, in a constant battle with the Dogsuli because they were just as good as each other, and no other gangs were good enough to even try and face off with them. IN the world, it just just between the two. 

Because they were just as equally cunning. 

And really, now he was back to the begnning now. But just a little worse than before.

Trying to keep his fingers from trembling too much, Minho gingerly unlocked the door and walked outside. Sooyoung was waiting by the door, looing slightly worried until he came out. 

Should he tell her?

But the bombs ... he had to tell them quickly enough for them to detatch them without the Dagger noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter