Four

Style

 

Namwon and Lee Yeon:

    Happy Birthday, boys! 

    The  Hwang family was celebrating the 4th birthday of their boys. Sky bounced on his chair as he excitedly waits for the candles on the birthday cake to be removed, while Skylos was busily chewing on his food as Lee Yeon wiped away the stains on his face. Namwon secretly prayed for the twins to be healthy and that they would grow up to be useful people in the society.

    The Hwang family left the restaurant with happy hearts. It was 8 p.m. The boys were starting to get tired as it was past they're bedtime. In order to get to their car within a shorter time, Namwon took the risk to cut through a dark alley far away from the public eye. They walked briskly and made little noise as they walked towards the end of the alley. 

     On the other hand, hiding admist the dark shadows of the same alley was a scrawny beggar, who had been going through the trash cans in search of his dinner. Suddenly, he heard the shuffling of shoes. He dropped to his knees and crept up behind a wall, he peeked out and saw that it was no other then the Hwang Family. The beggar sighed in relief and turned his attention back to the trash cans. But as he ducked back into the shadows, he caught a glimpse of a shiny spark. He jumped to his feet and traced the path of the spark. It led to Namwon's watch. Just then, his stomach growled. The beggar then made a devious plan to get his hands on the watch.