Heck....

My Sweet Enemy

Sunday....8.00 PM

 Seulgi in her room, lying on the bed lazily. She glance at her phone, blankly. She pick her phone and turn it on. She tap a chatting application and rolling over the screen, searching. She stopped at a group chat, the one her classmates make. She tapped the group chat and starting the conversation.

Seulgi: Hi??!!

She wait for someone to reply. Unfortunately for her, someone who she hate reply her.

?: Hi too, Ms.Seulbear~ 

She throw her phone away, feel annoyed plus disgusted when she knew who just reply her. She grab her phone back and reply.

Seulgi: What the hell are you doing, Mr.Sugar!!! Go away, you piece of s**t!!!

Seulgi groaned like a bear and throw her phone again *poor innocent phone*. Her phone vibrated, means that someone replied. When she was about to throw her phone again, she unconsciously see the id. She hold her anger and open the conversation. Her grandmother is on.

Irene: Seulgi!!! Your words please! What if Yeri is on and read this! She is not innocent anymore then!

Seulgi rolled her eyes and replied.

Seulgi: Grandma! She is already not innocent. Blame Joy! She is the one who teach Yeri about swearing, teasing, and even pranking! And how come she is online now! Remember grandma, at this time she should be at her academy.

Yeri: Hi Suga oppa, Grandma Bae, and Seulbear unnie~

Seulgi stare at her phone wide-eyed. How come that girl is on now?!! She should be study at academy not chatting at this time. 

Suga: Hi Yeri

Irene: Yeri! What are you doing?!!! You should study! Not chatting around like this.

Yeri: Ugh! C'mon unnie. I am bored with study. It's like we will use all of the study materials for work anyway. 

Irene: But, still you must study! If you only focus with one material, how come you get graduated from school.

Seulgi: Calm down you guys! And why are you still here Mr.Sugar?! 

Yeri: You're the one who must calm down unnie. And Suga oppa, stay on please~

Suga: As your wish, cutie

Seulgi frowned. Is he just flirted with Yeri?! But, the group chat become worse when someone is online. That someone is none other than the chicken girl......JOY.

Joy: Hi unnies! Hi oppa! Hi Yeri! 

We go to the next location, where Irene is ironing her clothes while chatting.

Irene: J-Joy....What are you doing here?!!

She replied with shocked face. Oh no...the satan is here.

Joy: Me? I just felt bored until my phone vibrates and i join the conversation. By the way, Suga oppa. Can you say my hi to Jungkook. I miss him so much~

Seulgi: Eww...Joy your aegyo is disgusting and FYI, you just met Jungkook yesterday!!!

Irene smiled at her phone, she happy because her friend already has someone who loved her so much. Her smile faded away when she realise that her shirt is burned. She face-palmed about how forgetful she is. No wonder her friends call her granny.

And the night ended by Yeri and Suga endless flirt plus Seulgi and Joy endless bicker.

 

Monday...6.00 AM

Morning at Seulgi's apartment. Like usual, Seulgi wake up, take a shower, dress herself, and get prepared for school. She always had her breakfast at school, so she didn't have to cook because she can't cook. She look at her watch '7.10 AM'. She wears her shoes and then go to school. She lives alone at her apartment and her parent are at her hometown. 

She walks to her school and only took 10 minutes to get there. She arrived at her school and saw someone familiar at school's gate. She call that someone.

"Wen!!" Seulgi call the girl half shouted and the girl with blonde hair turned.

"Morning, Seul" 

"Morning, Wen"

They are just walk in silence. Until Seulgi broke the ice.

"How is your date with him?" Seulgi ask

"Him?" 

"Don't act dumb, Seungwan. I know yesterday you go on date with that Jin guy" 

"H-how come you know?!" 

"Joy told me'"

"! I know she will tell everyone about this"

"Is he ask you to be his girlfriend, Wen?"

"He didn't ask. But, he confessed that he love me"

"Whut?!! He just confess?!"

"Calm down, Seul. Yes he does. But, you know what he do when he send me home?!!" Suddenly become excited Wendy.

"No" said Seulgi coldly

"Jeez. Your friend is happy and you coldly say no? What kind-"

"Alright! What he do?!!" Pissed Seulgi

"He hug me and steal my first kiss!!!" 

"What?!! Did he just stole your first kiss, Wen?!!" Seulgi shocked and stopped walking

"Why?" Dumb Wendy

"God!! You once said to us at Christmas that you will keep your first kiss for your husband!" 

"Really?! It's good then!"

"Wait...what?!!"

"I don't want become Jin oppa' girlfriend. But, i want become his wife"

Seulgi jaw dropped at Wendy's answer. She didn't want become his girlfriend but, his wife?!! WTF Son Seungwan! It's not like she dislike Jin or what. She just hate her life. Her friend is falling for a guy and the guy is friend of Min ing Suga. Mr.Sugar that always think he is full of stupid swag.

Seulgi and Wendy entered their class, discovering their friends lazily sitting on their chairs. 

"So~ Wendy. How is your date??" Ask Irene her eyes still on her comic

"Great. He confess to me" answer Wendy

"Really?! I thought he was joking about his feelings to you" said Joy

"He is not like Suga or Taehyung, Joy. He is different. He's so husband material" respond Wendy 

"Don't say that name again. I want to throw up once i heard that name" said Seulgi

Wendy  and Joy glance at each other and smirk.

"Unnie. I heard that Suga plays basketball so well" said Joy

"Really? I thought he only good at rapping" 

"Nope. He good at both. And days ago, i saw him flirting with the seniors"

"Ahh...too bad. He likes noonas"

Seulgi face look so red. Wendy and Joy smiled to each other, they successfully  making the bear mad. When Seulgi about to get up from her chair, Jin, Suga, and Jungkook entered their class room with their fangirls.

"Morning, Wen~" Jin winked at Wendy and pick random chair, placed it beside Wendy's.

Wendy blushed and stare at her lap. Jin lift Wendy's face with his finger and stared deeply at her eyes.

"I know you're felt shy. But, i came here to see you face to face, not head to head" Jin said and rubbed Wendy's cheek with his other fingers, make the girl face become more red.

At the sametime with Mr.Jeon and Ms.Park...

"Kookie~ Miss you so much~" Joy said make Irene who peek through her comic want to puke.

"Miss you too, my sunshine~" Jungkook smiled charmingly.

"Kookie~ hug me~" again Joy make Irene felt disgusted

"Kookie~ kiss me here~" this time, Joy make Irene praying. She pray for Yeri. Yup, that girl need to come. So she not felt  alone here.

Sametime with Mr.Sugar and Ms.Bear....

"Jeez...look who is here. Mr.i am-so-sweet-as-sugar is in the house, everybody"mock Seulgi

"C'mon, Seulbear. Just say that you miss me" full of himself Suga

"Eww....in your dreams Mr.Sugar" Seulgi act like she was disgusted

" 'kay then. Let's meet tonight. At our dream~" Suga teased Seulgi

"No!! Never and i won't!!!!" Said Seulgi and leave the class

"Hey! Seulgi! Wait! I don't want to stuck at here! It's so cheesy zone" Irene followed Seulgi

Minutes later, Yeri entered the class with smiley face and then exited the class with emotionless face.

"What.Did.I.Just.Saw???!! Why.Wendy.Unnie.Has.Something.Like.A.Hickey.That.My.Mom.Always.Had.In.The.Morning??? And.Why.Joy.Unnie.Upper.Button.Is.Hanging.At.Her.Hair??? I.Don't.Know.And.I.Don't.Want.To.Know.But.Today.Is.A-Amazing....hehehe" Yeri collapsed on the floor.

"Yeri!!!" Seulgi and Irene shouted when saw a lifeless body lying in front of the class. 

Then, they enter the class and froze in place. Some of the desk and chair lying on the ground. The views just like the scenes after world war.

"Hi unnie...hi, seul" said Joy seductively and giggles

"U-Unnie...S-Seul....I-I can explain.." said Wendy while covering her neck and cheek.

"Jeon Jungkook!!! Kim Seokjin!!! What The Hell You Guys Just Do!!!!" The two screamed like a monsters.