I love you okay

I love you okay?

Sungjong was rushed to the hospital for overdosing pills. If he came in later he wouldve been pronounced dead.

"Wheres my son? Whers Sungjong?" Sungjongs dad said yelling as he ran in.

"Sheriff he's okay." Myungsoo said.

He ran over to Myungsoo and threw him up against the wall and held him by his collar.

"WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HIM MYUNGSOO? YOUR HIS BOYFREIND YOU SHOULD OF STOPPED HIM!" He yelled.

"Im sorry i wasnt with him i was working!"Myungsoo said.

"Excuse me but you two can see Sungjong now." The doctor said and left.

Sungjongs dad ran to Sungjongs room and Myungsoo waited paiently until Sungjongs dad was done.

-30 minutes later-

Myungsoo walked in Sungjong's room and saw him reading a book.

"How are you feeling?"Myungsoo asked.

"Like i hate being in hospitals." Sungjong said annoyed.

Myungsoo walked over to Sungjong and kissed him on the forehead.

"Sleep tight babe.I love you." Myungsoo said as Sungjong nodded and fell asleep quickly.

-3 hours later-

Sungjong woke up to the feeling of a metal object to his heart.

"Dont worry Sungjong im just checking your heartbeat okay?"Melissa one of the nicest nurse said.

Sungjong nodded and looked over to the nightstand and say a stick note.

Im leaving for a while okay? But that dosent mean i love you okay?

Sungjong cried and Melissa hugged him.

"Sunjong itll be okay. He isnt leaving forever. He will be back i will promise you that." Melissa said looking straight in Sungjongs eyes wiping his tears.

-3 days later-

" Sungjong your free to go." Melissa smiled.

"Thank you Melissa." Sungjong said.

"Im always here for you okay? Dont be afraid to stop by once a while and say hi."Melissa said and smiled.

Sungjong got into his car and called Myungsoo which he hasnt heard from in days.

"Myungsoo get your home or im looking for your ." Sungjong said and started driving to places where Myungsoo would usually be.

It started storming hardly and Sungjong couldnt see anything infront of him. Something had hit the front of his car and he had look back to see what it was.

BOOM!

Sungjong crashes his car into a tree and he hits his head hard causing him to bleed and knock out.

-Next day-

Myungsoo comes in the hospital rushing in.

"Wheres Sungjong?!" Myungsoo said panicking.

" Myungsoo he'll be fine he is being treated in his room now you can go in once they are done." Sungjongs dad said.

"Its my fault i shouldve been there."Myungsoo said crying.

He has been distantcing himself from Sungjong ever since he has been admitted to the hospital since he overdosed. He heard Sungjongs call and just ignored the poor little boy but he didnt want to let his father down.

Myungsoo sat next to Sungjong and held his hand impaciently waiting for him to wake up.

"Myungsoo...." Sungjong said waking up.

"Hey....im not leaving again okay?I love you." Myungsoo said as he stood up to kiss Sungjong's forehead.

Melissa came in and did acouple of tests on Sungjong and gave him some medicine to sleep later on.

-3AM-

Sungjongs heartbeat was slow but steady. Myungsoo sat on the chair next to him sleeping soundly.

Beep...beep...beep......-silence-

Myungsoo woke up frantacly and ran to Sungjongs side.

"Sungjong! Sungjong!" Myungsoo said shaking him.

Myungsoo ran out of the room and yelled for help.

Help came....but it was too late...Sungjong was prounced dead at 3:30am.

Myungsoo collapsed to the ground and cried his eyes out.

Lee Sungjong

September 3 1993-Janurary 3 2015

--------------------

Hello! Finished again. These are some scenes from Teen Wolf. Yes! Teen Wolf! That show is amazing and my other oneshot was based off of Teen Wolf and you should definatly check that TV show out cause its hella good