Welcoming the Yellow Team

Idol's Mission Impossible

Mc: Okay.. the fans are surely have prepared of this day their voices ain't giving up they are still loud and proud still supporting for their idols. why don't we continue this happy moment let's welcome the first member of the yellow team.

Kim Woohyun entered the stage while bowing to his fans and smiling widely and waving as well that made the infinite fans wild all over again.

Mc: Ommo what a good start it's woohyun of infinite it's very suprising to see you again.

woohyun : neh~ nice to meet you again.

Mc: let's see your next member shall we? please come out!~

Kim namjoon came out and showing his unique smile his dimples are so attractive that makes her fan girls go wild and yelling his name.

mc : woa~ the leader of bangtan sonyeondan rapmonster you know what? your dimples are so very attractive.

rapmon : thank you~ many people saying it's my asset hahaha.

mc: Indeed it is~ so let's welcome the next member shall we?

park jimin shows off her naughty smile that makes his female fans under his spell~ he waved at his fans and wink at them and waved as well.

Mc: woah~ 2 bangtan members already? surely your fangirls can't process this in their mind right now? but wait jimin shi~ you have really a seductive face aren't you?

jimin : neh~ it's my asset hehehe and it's really effective.

mc: is his abs still there?

jimin : unfortunately it's still but not as well formed on my rookie days my fans told me i should it many. suga hyung~ is getting mad at me because i don't eat that well so i decide to be a good brother and obey him.

mc: it's true you should watch your health~

jimin: neh~

mc: Okay let's welcome the next member of the yellow team~

Jung hoseok suddenly came out and waving fastly and clapping fastly as well and he smiled widely to his fans and his fans are on their happy mode as well.

mc : ommo~ jhope? it's true that you have this really full of energy don't you get tired.

jhope: HAHAHAHA It's true I'm the happy pill of the bangtan sonyeondan *does aegyo*

mc: your really a aegyo person aren't you? 

jimin : Neh~ you should go to our dorm, he's like a retard person doing aegyo all over again.

jhope: YAH! WHO'S RETARD PARK JIMIN.

Jimin : You~ kekeke.

mc: why don't you continue your fight after we introduce you last member? these two cute guys.

Taeyeon shyly came out of the back stage and waved to her fans and smiled to them her fans are so happy to see her at a variety show again the yellow team was shock to see her and the MC once again being shy and uncomfortable after seeing taeyeon.

   

mc: ! ommo I'm sorry~ but taeyeon your really a goddess!! your really pretty especially with your new hair it's short. 

taeyeon : I-- thankyou~ really kumawo.

jhope: i feel uncomfortable right now~ she's standing beside me she's really a goddess like.

taeyeon : Jhope shi~ don't say things like that I'm a shy type person HAHAHAHA

rapmon: but seriously your really pretty noona

taeyeon : no need to be formal with me~

woohyun : this is going to be fun with taeyeon shi~

taeyeon : Neh~ let's have fun but one information about me--

yoona cutted her yoona shouted.

yoona : SHE'S A HUMAN PAPER~ AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Taeyeon : YAH YOONG!!  I supposed to say that~

everyone laughed at their interaction.

jimin: don't worry taeyeon shi~ i will be your good your oppa all the way i will make you a muscled human paper

taeyeon :yah!~ hahahahaha

Mc: this is going to be a fun show people so continue to support and watch them till next time~