Welcoming the Blue Team

Idol's Mission Impossible

Mc : Goodmorning!! Annyeonghaeseyo this is the day that all of the fans have been waiting for after 4 months of waiting all the teaser have been teasing us to much isn't it? do have now any ideas who are the members of the blue team?! *fans screams* what about the red team?! *fans screams* let's hear it to the fans of the green team! *fans screams* and lastly the fans of the YELLOW TEAM?! *fans goes wild.* 

Whoo that's what I'm talking about, how about we welcome them shall we? let's not wait anymore we wait long enough to have this. let's welcome the blue team!! 

One by one the blue members came out of the back stage the first one to come out is Kim taehyung or shall we call V 

mc: Ommo V~ such a handsome guy to start the blue team! do you have idea who's your group mates? 

V: Neh the 2 but the other 2 i still don't know so hehe. *peace sign*

Mc: so let's see the other member shall we? just stay there V~ 

with that another member came out and it's jeon jungkook 

mc: ommo full of visuals? what is this group such a good looking members? your in the same group right what did you do? why are in the same group?

Jungkook : We uh? had this getting colors in the box and we had the same color it's not scripted at all we promise we had video to prove it as well.

Mc: If that's so then it's good for the both of you in the same group why don't we welcome your another group member? 

then Min suga came out of the stage and again the fans goes screaming and yelling his name that's why he waved at them and smile.

mc: huh? the three of you got the same color? isn't that awesome and weird at the same time hahaha.

suga : Anni in the box there are since we even number there are 3 blue 1 red and 3 yellows there are no green because the staff said to us the members are already complete so..

mc : ohh okay we get it, it's really nice to have someone you know in the group so the next member is...

Kim Myungsoo suddenly run and went beside suga waving at the fans and the fans started screaming as

mc: to be honest you guys are really handsome even tho I'm a man as well i really admit that it's my first time to see 4 handsome boys in the same group

L: anniya they are more good looking.

suga : anni-subaenim don't be too humble at us HAHAHAHAHA

mc: ommo~ the rumors said that in each group only one girl will be joining in each team so you guys what will you do to your girl member?

V: for me I will not make her do thing she can't *fans scream* 

Jungkook : I will protect her *fans scream* 

suga :  I will take care of her *fans scream* 

L: I will always guide her and talk to her as well *fans scream* 

Mc : If i was a girl i would definitely want to join your team hahahaha so shall we welcome the blue team's muse!

yoona shyly came out of the back stage that make the crowd go wild the blue team was shock to she their muse she's really indeed a goddess up close she waved at their fans.

  

Mc: WAHHHHHHHHHHH~ *runs around the stage like loonatic* it---it-'s sonyeohidae's visual Im Yoona is this really for real?! 

Yoona : Neh~ annyeonhaesayo oppa~ *smiles shyly*

Mc: Ommo you boys are really lucky~ I want to join your team right now!!

they laugh at what the Mc said.

V: Yoona~ noona is very angelic 

yoona : Anniyooo~ HAHAHA just call me yoona~shi don't be formal to me.

Jungkook : even tho your older than us-- can you call us your oppa instead if it's okay *bows head*

yoona : it's weird but, I would love that.

suga : ever since i was just looking at you from a far now WOW~

L: it is true~ that your really a goddess up close.

MC: YAH YAH YAH!! YOONA IS MINE KEKEKE~ 

Yoona : ya~ ottoke hahahaha thankyou oppas

Mc: now we have seen the blue team please sit at the blue chairs and we shall welcome the red team as well.