ex. one - First Snow

ⓞⓜⓖⓣ : Oneshot Request → OPEN ←

   Title : First Snow                                           w.Mad_BlockB_Town92  

 

 

 

The weather was getting colder every day. 
It felt like just yesterday that I slept with the fan on... should I call Yoongi hyung out...

Jimin got his phone out and called Yoongi, seconds later he picked the phone up.

"Hyung."
[What is it.]
"You want to go out today?"
[We already went out yesterday and you want to go out again? Where to?]
"I don't know... just anywhere."
[Come out, an hour later.]
"Okay, see you later hyung..."

What should I wear... should I wear the shirt that hyung bought me? Will that be too thin...
Jimin was deciding what to wear for a long time, but after getting a text from Yoongi telling him to
wear something warm because of the cold weather, Jimin gave up on wearing the shirt and took out a warm hoodie.

 

*

 

"Hyung!!!"
"Come in, It's cold."

As soon as Jimin walked out of the house, there was a car parked right infront of his place, and he knew that it was Yoongi,
that he got into the car like he usually do when they meet up. They went to the nearest park, and walked here and there until it was dark.
It was getting abit late, that Yoongi parked his car near Jimin's place and walked around the place.

"It's good to just walk around the place like this, isn't it?"
"Yeah, It sure does."

Sometimes Jimin felt upset because of Yoongi's short reply, but he knew that it was how he express his feelings, that he is just satisfied
with Yoongi just talking to him because that is his personality. At that moment, Jimin felt something cold touch his face and it didn't take long
to figure that it was the first snow.

"Yoongi hyung,"
"Yeah."
"Long time ago in the joseon era... when the first snow comes, you can lie as much as you want and you will be forgiven.
Even if that lie was said to the King."

Yoongi stayed silent.

"I love you hyung."
"Jimin-ah..."
"It's a lie... a lie hyung! I told you that any lies we do today, it will be forgiven."
"Okay then... I'll lie as well. You are seventeen now, and you have to study. I am twenty two so I need to look for a job."

Jimin couldn't say a word to Yoongi.

"So, let's stop this relationship."
"Hyung... we weren't even in a relationship... so stop what..."
"I'm not talking about that relationship. You know that both of us will get busy sooner or later."
"Today... everything will be forgiven... that's a lie right?"
"Yes... that's a lie... go inside, it's cold."

After that day, Jimin couldn't see Yoongi at all. Even when he went to the area where Yoongi lived, the market they used to always go together, and the university that Yoongi went to, there was no sign of him. Like that Jimin had to face the reality all on his own, and had to go through all the hardships.

 

*

10 years later

*

 

It has been ten years, and Jimin became a teaacher. He was twenty seven right now, and became a teacher at a young age.
Jimin did think of Yoongi now and then but it was abit different now, he has changed a lot in the past few years.
He knew at the young age, that it was no use hating him, missing him because he knew that he won't come back.
Right now, Jimin is actually thanking Yoongi because if he hadn't left him, then he wouldn't have been a teacher like now and just relied on him.

Jimin walked out of the school to go home when something landed on his face. It was the first snow, that happened few years back.
When even he saw the first snow, it reminded him of Yoongi. I should stop thinking about him... Jimin walk passed the place where
they used to walk together and when he got to his house he saw someone familiar. Someone wearing a formal suit, the person that Jimin
has been missing and hating for few years. It was Yoongi.

"Park Jimin."
"Hyung... why are you here..."
"You told me that any lies can be forgiven on the first snow."

Jimin just stood there staring at Yoongi.

"I love you, Park Jimin."

He couldn't believe what he just heard from him.

"The first time we met, present and the future."
"Hyung..."
"You lied to me by confessing to me ten years ago, but I only said the truth that time, like I am saying the truth now."

"I love you, jimin-ah."

Jimin and Yoongi has been hiding their true feelings for ten years, and got to check it in ten years on the first snow.

"Were you happy when you left me like that ten years ago?"
"Happy? It was hell to me... I missed you so much..."

"Hyung, I love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

w.mad_blockb_town92 says. "just wanted to write about snow since my friend on katalk showed me a photo of snow in korea. miss snow so much. so I included 'my love from another star' quote about the first snow, lies and forgiveness. haha. hope you enjoyed it."