Kiss to Make it Better

Kiss to Make it Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Don't cry, Youngbae. Please don't cry” Jiyong’s own lip quivered slightly as he used the cuff of his jumper to wipe the tears from the smaller boy’s face.

 

“But it hurts really bad” Youngbae’s eyes were glistening and he scrubbed at his damp cheeks.

 

It was only five minutes ago that Jiyong and Youngbae were laughing and playing on the swings. Youngbae had swung too high, fallen and scraped both of his knees. Jiyong tried to do everything that would make his friend forget the pain. However, the tears continued to slip down Youngbae's cheeks.

 

“I know what to do to make it stop hurting”

 

Youngbae turned his tear-streaked face towards Jiyong.

 

“I can kiss it if you want”

 

Youngbae tilted his head inquisitively. “What?”

 

Jiyong blushed slightly, “I can kiss it for you. My eomma kisses me when I need to feel better. She kisses me and it doesn't hurt anymore”

 

Youngbae's eyes lit up. “Does it really work?”

 

Jiyong’s blush deepened. “Well, it helps”.

 

Youngbae looked it his knees. There wasn't any blood but they were quite scratched up – and they were really starting to hurt now. He closed his eyes and gave a small nod as he in a deep breath. Jiyong saw this as permission, so inclined his head and carefully kissed both of Youngbae's knees. First the left one, then the right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter