누나, 사랑해

누나, 사랑해 || Noona, Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Definition:

1. noona :: a masculine word; older girl
2. saranghae :: i love you
3. nae :: yes
4. dongsaeng :: younger brother
5. ___ eodiseona? :: where is ___?
6. jom :: kind of
7. eolssu :: ah yeah
8. dee mak (Thai) :: very good
9. Na mollawo :: I don't know
10. neon gwiyomi :: you're a cutie
11. waeyo? :: why?
12. arasso :: alright
13. mworago :: what
14. mianhe :: I'm sorry
15. Hajima :: stop

She was that gorgeous woman who would make every man's head turn. She was tall, fair and proportioned. She has that long wavy blond hair that cascades down to her usually bare shoulders and down to her back and waist. She has that perfect body that goes well with her fashion sense. She has that beautiful misty eyes that windows a beautiful soul. She has that beautiful face every man would adore and that alluring smile that captivates.

And that captivated his heart. This woman's smile had captivated his heart and its image never escaped his mind.

_

He saw her first in his own home. He was an insider while she was a visitor. She was his brother's girlfriend's best friend. He liked his brother's girlfriend to be always around because she brings her with her.

That way he can take a glimpse of 
a goddess he just can not get to be his.

She knew him as he knew her and he was aware that that would just be up to that simple recognition. She was friendly to him and to him it was enough. He could not ask for more besides there's nothing more to push further.

She was taken.

He knew who her man was and he knew he was no way better than that man. He might have been smart or talented like him but unlike that man he was way too far of her age.

She was a maiden while he was a boy. She was a woman grown to be perfect while he was just a young man starting to recognize the different facts in life.

And one of the facts he knew was she was out of his league. He could not get her and she would just stay as a dream forever.

。o O o 。

"ANYEONG!"

Bambam bolted right up from bed when he heard his Tiffany-noona's cheerful voice.

He was so sure she had with her her best buddy Taeyeon一the girl of his sweetest dreams.

Bambam immediately ran to his toilet and washed his face. He brushed his teeth and put on his best home wear.

He practiced his cute smile in front of the mirror and started out to the living-room.

"O! You're awake! What a miracle?!" his brother, Nichkhun said when he met him on the stairs.

It was really strange because he usually wakes up late during weekends but it was just seven o'clock and he was already going downstairs.

"Nae..." he answered and looked towards the sofa with a smile but it faded when it was only Tiffany he saw.

"Yah! Bambam-dongsaeng, what's with the face?" she asked smiling at him.

He just smiled and sat beside her.

"Ugh... Taeyeon-noona eodiseona?" he asked.

"She's out on a date with Baekhyun. I let her go with him for them to have time together, you know," Tiffany answered.

Bambam looked out. She was on a date with Baekhyun, her boyfriend. What are they probably doing then?

Bambam tried to get rid of his thoughts by entertaining Nichkhun's girlfriend.

"Yah, Bambam!" Tiffany put her hand on his shoulder out of the blue and gave him a serious look. "You are eighteen... But I do not see any girl in your life. Are you gay?" she asked.

His eyes widened. When Tiffany said "girl", Taeyeon was the first one to get in his mind and when she said "gay" he choked.

"Hey! That was just a joke, Bambam but... Do you really have no one? Even a crush?" she asked in a whisper.

"Aish... Noona, Why are you so nosy?" he asked.

"Well... I just want to know things about my future brother-in-law," she said raising her eyebrows up and down at him.

"Aish... Nonesense!" he said and stood up but Tiffany held him back down to sit.

"OK," Tiffany continued. "To make it easier for you, I will change the question." She took off her hand from his shoulder. "Who is a girl you had seen who made you think that when you will have your wife you want her to be like her."

His heart raced. He wanted to run away from his Tiffany-noona's question. The latter just stared at him anticipating for his answer.

"Anyeong!"

His chest's pounding sped up when he recognized the voice.

He looked to the door and there he saw, standing by it, the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen.

He smiled at the lady and she smiled back. There was a sudden pause in the time when their eyes met.

His eyes sparked when he 

saw how alluring she was. She was wearing a mini dress and white high heels which made her simple beauty come out.

He stood up and greeted her. She gave it back and he instantly felt light. His smile remained on his face until Taeyeon looked out the door and signaled to someone.

Bambam sat heavily when his great rival entered. He smiled at them and held her hand as they walked to sit beside Tiffany.

Bambam eyed him and watched his every move trying to find a flaw. He had none except that he's so reserved and soft in manners. He found him gay. Maybe he just hated him for being Taeyeon's boyfriend.

"Anyeong!" Baekhyun said and kissed Tiffany on the cheek. He nodded at Bambam and the younger responded although he already wanted to kick him out of the house. He turned to them.

"Uhm... I'm going back to my room now. May I leave you." He told them with a smile and stood up.

He gave Taeyeon one last glance and she was glancing at him by chance. She smiled at him and he felt his heart leap. He smiled and turned away. He felt his heart growing wild in his chest again.

Bambam's feelings grew as time went by. Seeing her sweet to Baekhyun just made him dream to be hers.

He knew it was a daring dream and it would only lead him to sadness. He made ways not to fall deeper and deeper for her.

He avoided her. When he knows Tiffany would be going to their home he would go out. But not seeing Taeyeon just made him think of her more.

_

It was another day that Bambam was sure that Taeyeon would be at their home again so he went out and took a walk. He decided to explore the neighborhood.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Bambam heard someone cry and he recognized her voice as Taeyeon's. It came from a house just in front of him. From the window he saw a woman running downstairs while a man was following her. He held her by the arm but she pulled away and slapped him.

Bambam saw Taeyeon crying and he wanted to get in the house. He wanted to comfort her and sue Baekhyun for making her cry but he knew his place.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun must talk it over to themselves. Even though Bambam likes Taeyeon, he must respect the two's privacy.

 He just stood there feeling sorry for her. His hands also formed into a fist for the man who made the woman he liked cry.

 He was about to run to Taeyeon when the woman ran out of the house and past him while crying. He watched her disappear then looked back to the man who made her cry.

 Baekhyun was by the door, face down while a tall man was beside him and was comforting him.

 "Gwaenchanayo, rove," the tall man said and cupped Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun smiled at him and they hugged.

 Bambam sweared. He was never wrong when he doubted the man. Taeyeon just wasted her love to someone who wants his own kind.

 Bamba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter