100th day letter eng trans (sf)

Description

100th fictional letter from donghae to kyuhyun eng trans (this is short story)

Foreword

 

100th day letter from Donghae to Kyuhyun Thai/Eng trans

16.1.13

Kyuhyunni...

This is the letter set we bought together. The last one, so I used it to write to you instead of phone call. Soldiers in army supposed to write letters to love ones, right? It was tradition so I will follow.

It’s been 100th days since I’ve been enlisted. This is the longest time we’ve been separated. While training at Nonsan I had to adapt to the heavy daily routine so I didn’t have much time to think. But now I’m settled and realized that we didn’t meet for over 3 months already.

I met Hyukjae, YesungHyung, Leeteukhyung and other friends/brothers and sisters but… I supposed you don’t have time… YesungHyung said your musical was so successful and will be on tour to other towns, happy to hear the good news. Do you remember, when you got your first musical role you’ve been worried sick that you might fail and tarnished the band’s name but now you became musical actor already. Also Solo, single concert and KRY tour…all good news but I feel sad. Individual works means separation…Do not forget our promise. We promise to come back on Super Show stage all together again.

For the past 100 days, we just had short phone calls and some words in Kakao talk because of so little time. Funny to think that in the old days our dorm were so crowded with fighting for the tv remote control but now we barely have time to send words to each others. You didn’t ask but I want to tell you that the police dorm is comfortable. We are in dorm room almost like SJ’s but smaller with bunk beds. Small room with nothing much except for tv and phone and small closet, but it’s ok. The food is better than in army camp and we can buy our own food in canteen or convenience store.

Changmin and Siwon just moved in, they also said it’s ok and comfortable here. If you wanna visit Changmin or come to see his musical, you can tell me or ask YongmanagerHyung to get tickets or tell DonghwaHyung to take you here. Omma has been here several times. I will tell the chief that you are one of family. Changmin might be reluctant to invite you becase he is still new here but if you two wanna meet. I will help.

Be healthy.

Till we meet again,

Conscripted police Lee Dong Hae