Love AT First FLIgHT

Love At First Flight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone say, the chance to be hit by the thunder is 1:70,000. Someone says, the chance to be bitten by shark is 1:100,000. And the chance for one man and one woman to missed the flight together, to meet each other, to know each other and to love each other, it would be a few, sometimes make me feel to use the word "Impossible" would be better.

Life doesn’t always give us a free pass. But it does hand out boarding passes. And sometimes getting the aisle seat can change your flight plan forever.  

That's hardly what I was thinking as I raced up and down escalators and through security checks, trying to make a tight connection evening flight from Seoul to New York.

"Good afternoon sir, sorry, the flight has departed already" Said the woman after checking his boarding passes.

Taecyeon just dumbfounded and give a long sigh before reach the empty seat to wait another flight. An exotic scent filled Teacyeon senses, drawing his attention. He glanced at the seat behind him where a young woman with silky dark hair and an olive-toned complexion watched with dismay as a gate attendant slipped a “Departed” sign over the flight number.

Taecyeon notice he had been placed between two man who focused with their Tablet. Suddenly he remember his pendrive from his Ex. He need to open the video she give him. But he forget to bring his laptop with him. After 15 minutes wondered to borrow the two man gadget or not, a girl from behind him approached him and show her tablet with smile. 

"May i help you" Ask the girl. He looked at her with smile and show her his pendrive.

"Are you going to travel or work?" Ask The girl again while connect his pendrive with her tablet.

"Umm, haven't thought about it yet". Said Taecyeon simple while looking at her.

"Oh, Heartbroken". he looked at her immediately by the comment.

"How do you know?" Ask taecyeon curious.

"Umm, travelling alone, with a small bag and didn't plan anything yet. I guess you had a bad time. So, you went out last night, got drunk, with crazy dance, cried and woke up late, couldn't be here on time and missed the flight. Isn't it?" Ask her with her big eyes staring at me.

Taecyeon just imagined what happened last night. Everything she said is true. 

"Your heart is broken too?" Ask him.

"Ah, why did you ask like that? Do i look like a broken heart one?" Ask her back. 

"I saw you missed the flight to"

"No... my underwear was still wet, so i couldn't catch the flight". Said her slumber

"Huh?" Taecyeon really confused with her statement.

"Haha.. here you are". Said the girl and show the tablet after connect the pendrive.

"Thank you.....emmm.. who?". 

"I'm Guigui. From Taiwan." 

"Ah, Thank you Guigui. I'm Taecyeon. From Korea". After shake their hand, Taecyeon staring back at the folder. Wondering to open the file or not.

"Just touch it. It's touch screen". She thinks Taecyeon doesn't know how to use it.

"Emm, okay". But he staring the folder again before decided to close the folder and take out the pendrive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter