1/1

Black Coffee

The sun shone brightly on the window of the quiet cafe. Chanyeol had been coming to the cafe for the past several days, well weeks. His attention was captured by a beautiful boy. Milky white skin, plump lips and does eyes. He was a beauty. Chanyeol has never seen anyone as beautiful as the male that was in front of his eyes. Baekhyun has always encouraged the other to confess to the boy but Chanyeol was shy. The truth is that he had always thought the boy would ignore him if he had tried to talk to him. He was scared. Despite how the boy looked,he seemed..menacing. Piercing gaze but has a soft smile. Chanyeol doesn't understand how that works. He sighed and drank his coffee, looking out the window. He knew only one thing about the other. That is whenever Kyungsoo is on break or on his day off, he always orders Black Coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Chanyeol visited the cafe a bit earlier than usual. It was his free day from school and he decided to sit by the counter. He ordered a croissant with a cappucino, giving a smile to the male that had went by, Suho. Suho's cheeks turned red and Chanyeol had chuckled softly before noticing that someone had taken a seat beside him.

"You know Suho.The usual," A voice rang throughout the cafe. Chanyeol glanced towards the side of him and he was met with a piercing gaze. His eyes widened. He couldn't believe that his crush.

His senpai.

His soulmate.

His straw to the berry.

Is sitting beside him.

He can either get up and move or stay. Either way, He'll leave an impression on the shorter so he decided to stay.

"Hey, I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol croaked out, grimacing at himself as he heard his own voice. He wondered if the other was going to punch him for being weird or give him that weird look he always gets from people.

"Hi. I'm Kyungsoo," The boy replied back with a soft gaze and smile,turning his body to face the other. Chanyeol sighed and smiled back happily,showing all of his pearly white teeth.

From that day, a new friendship has started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gosh Baekhyun. I think I love him. Not for the way he looks but everything he does is perfect. He can cook, sing,speak English- I can go on forever," Chanyeol said outloud as he spoke to the other phone. Baekhyun chuckled,rolling his eyes as he noisily slurped his noodles.

"Just ask him on a date already,"

"Should I Baek?"

"Definitely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the next day, Kyungsoo agreed to go on a date with the other. Chanyeol was estatic at his response but then he was nervous. Oh god what would they do? What would him and Kyungsoo talk about it? These questions ran through his mind. He threw those thoughts away and got dressed, wearing a light gray sweater that had complimented his gray with purple highlights hair. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol met up in front of the cafe. Kyungsoo looked beautiful. Chanyeol saw how tight those black jeans hugged the shorter's thighs. Kyungsoo wore a white sweater before granting him a soft smile. Chanyeol smirked and intertwined their hands together.

"Shall we go?"

Kyungsoo nodded as he looked down,hoping the other hadn't seen his blushing face or red ears. Kyungsoo's heart was pounding. And so was Chanyeol's.
This feeling was new to them but nonetheless, they both liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went out to go to the annual fall festival and decided to play a few games. Chanyeol won Kyungsoo a life sized teddy bear that was actually taller than the shorter. Chanyeol laughed at the two different heights.

"I cannot believe the bear is taller than you-Ow!" He winced as Kyungsoo had hit him on the arm. Kyungsoo never liked short jokes,especially those that were given to him. He wasn't going to tolerate with that.

"Hey let's go to the cafe," Kyungsoo said while smiling. Chanyeol laughe and nodded, leaning in to kiss the male's forehead. A shade of red painted Kyungsoo's cheeks and ears.

"Aww! Look at your little ears," Chanyeol cooed as he leaned in again,nibbling on the male's earlobe jokingly. Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip and tensed at the reaction before a smile broke out.

"Shut up,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two went to the cafe and got their usal. No one was in the shop other than Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled and held Kyungsoos hand, bringing it up to his lips to give it a soft kiss.

"You know,when I first saw you, you always ordered Black coffee and you always had that glare with everyone. I thought you were going to be mean but you always had a soft smile. You're not actually bitter,like the coffe you're drinking, that I thought you would be," Chanyeol chuckled,pointing at the male's coffee before drinking his vanilla latte. Kyungsoo blushed softly as he looked down,not knowing what to say.

"You're actually sweet like vanilla."

"Well Chanyeol,I haven't tasted vanilla."

Chanyeol grinned before leaning across teh table, tilting the male's head up with his index finger. He leaned in and captured the male's lips with his, moving them gently as Kyungsoo sighed in content. Chanyeol pulled away with a devious smile, sitting back down.

"Well, you're going to taste alot of vanilla from now on.Especially in different ways." Chanyeoled winked at the shorter as he bit his bottom lip.

This is going to be new for Kyungsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished this fanfic ouo yay~ I hope you guys like it especially you Eli owo xD It's so bad i cry ;; Thank you for reading and sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes.