The Start

Vampire Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                       oOo

                                                                                                        Chapter 1. The Start



Hello, my name is Krystal and I'm 21 years old. This is the prestigious Cross Academy, a private boarding school. This is where I'm going to school everyday. Trying to protect the order between the Day and Night classes. With my (only) bestfriend Kai.

                                                                                                                                                         oOo



“Vampires, huh?” There I was sitting in a dusty, yet warm classroom daydreaming. About them. Hoping that this was the best and the most effective way to kill the time. At first I didn't know what they were. One thing was for sure. They were different, different from us. Basically others, unknown creatures. Thought that we knew everything about. Just thinking that was wrong. Never knew I would met them. Never thought they actually existed and never dreamt about one saving me. Yes, one of them saved me on a snowy cold day. I can remember as the blood spattered around me. The red patterns spattered lighty on my face. Seeing the Pure White snow turning from pink to dark red. That day I learned about ’Red’ and ‘Pure White’. Even though I'm engergetic sometimes and positive. I learned that the world wasn't all about flowers and rainbows. The world we living in is a cold, deadly and bloody place to live. Without him I would die, but why was he there in the first place? I was literally walking in a deserted place. The chance that somebody would find me was 10,1%.

Saving me 1,9%.

So he finding me there. Is this what they call a miracle, isn't?

“Krystal, Krystal?” Kai was waving his hand in front of my face. Trying to bring me back to the real world. “Princess!”  He was now grabbing my shoulders shaking it back and forth. “H-huh, what?” I finally said while looking him into the eye.

 

  — silence —
The moment was kinda awkward, but still toxicating. As his beautiful eyes pierced right into my soul. His eyes looked like it could read anybody, especially me. Like no matter what I would try to hide. He would always find the truth. I was basically an open book for him, flipping through the pages. As every minute and hours were passing by. He knew more about me than I knew about myself. If I wasn't in love with Sehun I would basically drown in his brown sharp eyes. I was almost enthralled with his eyes. Almost. Kai in the other hand just looked at me like he always did. With no special feelings or attachments for me, that was what I thought. Before I could say something he broke the contact between us. “It's almost evening and you know what that means.” I nodded. “You have to be ready.” He said looking out from the window. I was standing up. Walking towards him. Seeing the sky turning darker. Making the moon more visible in the sky.

“I'm always ready.” I said smirking.


                                                                                                                                                           oOo



The Day Class was already outside waiting for the Night Class to come. Screaming and yelling like the Night Class were some popular idols. I could hear footsteps approaching from behind. The Night Class were now walking on the main path. People were going crazy. Some of them even fainted when they got a million-dollar smile from them. They genuinely looked like top celebrities walking towards the school doors. Even I had to say that they were absolutely stunning p– vampires, but nobody could compare to him.

Oh Freaking Sehun.

The definition of perfection. Just look at him. Hi— “Krystal we have no time for drooling. The students of Day Class are crossing the 5-meter-zone.” Kai was irritated. He never understood what was so special about them. That the students acted like some stupid fangirls and fanboys. He never understood and he would like to stay it that way. “I'm doing this side and you the other side, okay?” Before I could even reply this his question. He already left. I was trying to get my way out of the crowd. Some people yelling were all kinds of different things.

“Don't push me!”
“If you want to see them you have to get in the line!”

Like I'm seriously going to do that.

When I finally reached the school doors I tried to guard it from people wanting to go in.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter