Yongseo Fanpage

Got Caught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun Musical Rehearsal

"Seohyun-sshi, good job"

"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim"

"Lets rest first before we do the last part"

"nde sunbaenim"

Seohyun sat at the couch in the corner and check her phone she just checked her schedule and her boyfriend schedule with hope that they can met as soon as possible, after that she start to open her ig and of course her boyfriend ig but she blinked her eyes perhaps she typed it wrong but after checked it several time its true that it was her boyfriend ig. "how can yong oppa posted it, bruce oppa too. why he took this photo". she said it to herself. she saw that photo again and smiled, it felt nice to see that photo they was a couple why must hidding that? theres nothing false with it but when read those comment on her boyfriend ig she aware of the hatters, their comments was really hurtful. " as if you guys gonna have him, he is mine. you endured it well joohyunah". she muttered to herself.

from : buin choding

to : nampyon choding

oppa, can  i call you?

 

from : nampyon choding

to : buin choding

ani, i will call you instead when i reach home. i'm still in the car, the boys was noisy.

^_^

 

30 minutes later at home

"oppa, many many saranghe"

"are you miss me that much?"yonghwa teased

"of course, i miss my handsome, y and sweet nampyon"seohyun said with a bit flirt

"can you wait until tonight please? i know i was too charming, but please hold yourself. kekeke"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter