FINALLLLLLL

CRAZY YOU CALL LOVE (YOONMIN ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “YAH ! PARK JIMIN IF YOU DON’T COME OUT IN NEXT FIVE SECOND IM GONNA LEAVE YOU!” Taehyung shouted on top of his lung. He had no idea why he had to do this like every day. His so called best friend Jimin beagle , always  wake up late and make him his personal alarm clock.

“urgh.. just a minute!” Jimin hoarse voice could be heard from his room , follow up by a loud crashing noise and loud ‘ tud ‘ .

Taehyung sighed. “Did you kill yourself yet?” he shouted sarcastically. Jimin sure is a very clumsy teenage. He cant walk without trip himself.

A loud groaned could be heard before the front door were pushed opened harshly, revealed a shorter male with black cap lazily placed on his head. Taehyung raised his eyebrow while scanning his best friend outfit. 

“so.. you have time to put on your stupid snapback  but not your school uniform or…at least a shirt?”  he ask while point on Jimin’s  black singlet.  Jimin grinned sheepishly.

“I cant find my uniform-  you know how my room is..”

“How many time I told you to clean up your room- and I don’t think your beloved Yoongi hyung would be trilled to see your outfit..”

“Tsk..i don’t have time.. and what Yoongi hyung had to do with my outfit?” Jimin asked confusedly.  Taehyung snorted and give him are you kidding me look? Why is this creature is so clueless? Yoongi will surely throw a fit and probably spoon everyone ‘s eye out to keep Jimin away from ert eye or so he claim when Jimin once almost  strip his t – shirt after sport class. Unfortunately Yoongi walk pass the field and jump to the rescue.

He seriously meant it by jump- he practically jump on poor Jimin to stop him and threatened the whole class to not imagine anything or he’ll bury them alive.  And no one ever dare to defy Yoongi the scary looking senior.  Since that, everyone just knew Jimin is Yoongi’s property. No one mess with Yoongi’s property or face the death.

And of course, Jimin is clueless to all of this. He thought Yoongi hyung  dislike him because that guy always frowned whenever they cross path and always scold him for no reason.  But he still crushing on him. Ironically Yoongi is also oblivious to this.

“Aigoo, stop babbling like my mom! We are late come on!”  Jimin pulled his best friend and start running. Taehyung only sighed at his friend antic.

“At least you are aware we are late!”

“Oh come on!”

Ooo

Some girls start screaming and some boys whistled as soon as the duo step into the school ground- mostly because of Jimin with his bulking hot looking body basically exposed to the whole world.  Both of them quite popular actually even both of them are first year students.  Taehyung with his awesome deep voice and his good look while Jimin with his cute face and hot body with abs.

Taehyung give him a look.

“You are on your own now, don’t come search me if Yoongi hyung ‘scold’ you again.” Jimin pouted and hit his shoulder.

“tsk- mean. I thought we are best friend~?” he whined. Taehyung stuck his tongue out childishly before walk away. They had difference class this morning.  Jimin chuckled before rummaging his bag for his headphone.

“oh.. my.. god.. don’t tell me.. Jimin?” a voice called him out from behind. Jimin twisted his head a bit to take a look at the owner of the voice before smiled widely.

“oh, good morning Namjoon hyung!” he greeted the shorted male before pull out his head phone.

“oh my god, its you- YAH PARK JIMIN!” he lowered his voice when other student stare at them.  “what the hell WERE you thinking wearing that to school?!” he asked in disbelieve.  Jimin pouted.

“Hyung, you sound like Taehyung! Well, I cant find my uniform and I kinda wake up late but what’s wrong wearing this to school?” he whined and crossed his arm childishly.

Namjoon mentally bang his head on the wall. How clueless can he be? 

“First of all, ITS WRONG TO WEAR THAT TO SCHOOL!  If the student body catch you, you’ll go to detention AGAIN!” Namjoon said. Jimin pout turn into a shy smile.

“Well.. Yoongi hyung always got  detention..” he whispered while twirling  his fingers around  the headphone wire like a love struck girl. Namjoon mentally bang his head again. This kid. He can’t even get angry with that cute face.

“Well, that is another problem, NEVER let Yoongi sees you! I’ll lend you my shirt, lucky you I have sport today!” he babbled before pulled the younger with him but stop abruptly in the middle of the hallway when Namjoon spot a certain pale male walking toward their direction.

“! Abort mission! ABORT MISSION! JIMIN RUN!” 

“Huh what? Why?” Jimin asked weirdly. Namjoon face paled, he look around and sees a storage room right beside them. He quickly kick the door opened , pushed the younger in,  close the door  and turn around only to face a confuse Yoongi.

“ARGHHHH I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” Namjoon shouted in surprised. Yoongi give him a judging look.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Huh? No-nothing..” Namjoon laugh awkwardly. Yoongi stare at him weirdly before decide to let it pass since he is worried. He can’t find his fav hoobae anywhere.

“Did you see Jimin? That Alien boy said he left him here.. he also said I need to see Jimin A.S.A.P…”

Namjoon groaned. That betrayer..

“Jimin? I-I didn’t see him here.. at all.. nope.. never seen him..” Namjoon said nervously. Yoongi was about to leave when he turn to face Namjoon suspiciously.

“You sound weird.. are you hiding something from me?” Yoongi look behind and saw the storage room. he turn back to Namjoon. Namjoon gulp and start praying for his life.

“What did you hide in there huh?”

“no-nothing..?”

Yoongi rolled his eye before pushed Namjoon away with just a push.

“ANDWAE! YOU CANT OPEN-“ Namjoon shouted from the side but its too late. Yoongi already twisted the knob and pull the door opened revealing a sulking boy in there.

“Yoongi hyung!” Jimin chirped when he saw his fav hyung. Namjoon face paled when Yoongi didn’t even move. His eye stick on Jimin’s outfit.

“Hyung? Hyung?” Jimin step closer and wave in front of Yoongi’s face before gasped loudly.

“Yoongi hyung! Your nose is bleeding!” Jimin exclaimed worriedly. He quickly search for a tissue or anything to wipe it when Yoongi suddenly grab both of his hand and lean closer.  Jimin’s eye widened and his cheek reddening. Is he dreaming? Why Yoongi look like he’ll kiss him right now?  his heart beat frantically.

Namjoon’s jaw dropped. Is he going to do it? finally? After all this time?

Their distance became more shorter, Yoongi’s nose already touched Jimin’s. the younger quickly close his eye nervously but after a while.. nothing came but he felt a weight on his shoulder. His eye shot opened and turn to see his fav hyung head on his shoulder.

“OH MY GOD! NAMJOON HYUNG! HE FAINTED!”

OOOOO

Yoongi groaned as he felt like his head just hit a brick or something. What happened to him? suddenly a flash of memory rushed into his head.

Jimin.. Park Jimin…... The cute and clueless first year boy who took his heart away when he first saw him at the hall during welcome ceremony. Jimin.. the boy who always smile and sulk cutely everytime he scold him for no reason.  Jimin … his first.. love..

And… a hot looking only wearing singlet Jimin.

.

Yoongi opened his eye abruptly before get up.

“JIMIN! WEAR A FUC-“ his voice stuck as he felt a pair of arm suddenly wrapped around him.

“Hyung! You are awake!”  Yoongi blinked for a moment. This voice.. this scent..

“Ji.. Jimin?”

A small gasp could be heard before the arm wrapped around him quickly dismissed, revealing a very red Jimin looking flustered about something.  Yoongi almost squealed at the sight if not the fact that the younger just hug him. He FREAKING HUG HIM.

“h-hyung… ahaha.. im sorry.. but..uh I just worried..you suddenly faint on me..” he mumbled nervously. Why did he hug him? its only making thing awkward.

Yoongi restrain himself from jump on the younger right now because of what he said. And the hell he faint?! This must because of- Yoongi snapped from his thought and turn to face the younger. He already wear a uniform.  But it look a little big for him. The thought of the younger wearing someone else shirt make his jealousy burning all over him.

“Yah, who’s shirt are you wearing?”

“Huh? Oh this? Namjoon hyung’s uniform!” Jimin stated. “waeyo?”

Yoongi sighed in relief. If its someone else, he’ll catch him and burn him alive. But he still need to give Namjoon a lesson because he tried to hide it from him and to this cute creature for wearing that in the first place.

“YAH!” he yelled out of blue making the younger almost jump from the chair.

“ahh hyung! Don’t start scolding me again!”

“Why the hell did you wear that to school?!” Jimin only pouted and cross his arm.

“ I’m late and I cant find my uniform anywhere! What’s wrong with wearing singlet. Its not that I am !”

“This kid, YAH! who know if there is a ert among the student?!” Jimin frowned and bit his lips. Why is Yoongi always scold him? Did he really hate him that much?

“I am not a kid or a girl! I can take care of myself! Namjoon hyung always strip his shirt after sport but you let him to! Why what I do is always wrong?”  he protested.

“Why are you bringing Namjoon in this? He an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter