Due

Diviso
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The table remained silent for few seconds, our eyes wide opened, so does my mouth. I stuttered on my words when I was about to speak but this Jongin kid interrupted.

“Just kidding. She’s new here. Didn’t you see her before in the class, Sehunnie?” Jongin asked a guy who sat across the table at the end. He was that person who looked so uninterested in class this morning. So his name is Sehun?

He looked up from whatever he was eating, straight to me. I could be lying if I say I didn’t feel chills ran down my spine when we had an eye contact. His dark hazel eyes were slightly covered with his brown fringe that falls just above his eyelids. He nodded. That’s it.

“Ugh, Sehun. She’s so purdy, how can you only react like that?” That melodic velvet voice spoke up again. “Hi, I’m Baekhyun. Have a seat!” with just that, all the chills in me were washed away like the way the river flows.

The lunch was rather loud and unexpected. I sat next to Jongin, across Baekhyun and some of their friends who was known as Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and that uninterested boy, Sehun. It bugged me that he didn’t even join the conversation his friends were having and he was the first one to leave the table. I shouldn’t be bothered about him so I focused on how beautiful Baekhyun’s voice was when he spilled out each words from his beautifully carved lips.

“Is he alright?” I managed to asked them. They said he was and he was usually silent. Sehun barely talks with strangers and he only talks when necessary but overall, they said Sehun is a kind hearted young man who would give candies to the kids on the streets. I sort of thought that he might feel displeased with my presence so I wouldn’t join them for lunch tomorrow.

I learned that Jongin were Sehun’s bestfriends since they were little and they met the other four during elementary school. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo can sing very well while Chanyeol, the tall one, can play various musical instruments so he helped the other two out composing songs as their hobby. Sehun, he was exceptionally a great dancer- as what baekhyun told me- and he usually uses the dance room up on the third floor on the right wing building.

As the bell rang, indicated lunch break was over, pupils scattered around and the sound of food tray, plates, chopstick and spoons clanging against each other were heard very loudly. I dislike it.

They bid goodbye to me and told me to join them for lunch tomorrow as they left me with Jongin alone to go back to our respective classes. I only nodded.

There he was, his head rested on his arm as he laid it on the table. His eyes were closed and his brows were slightly furrowed. “Tch, he’s sleeping again” Jongin spoke up when he saw I was looking at his best friend. I shrugged it off and head straight to my seat, only to be greeted by the just-woke-up Sehun.

His eyes shot opened when I pulled my chair back to sit down. I was slightly scared that it might have woken him up but I remained calm.

“What’s your name again?” he asked.

“Me? Kim Sunhi” I replied. Slightly confused and there he goes, laid his head back on the table and closed his eyes. I am still confused. His brows furrowed again.

 

Time passed by and the bus stop was already full with students from that school. Jongin told me the bus number that I should get in to go back to my house and he said sorry that he couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter