Love

Forbidden

Unending Love

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
In life after life, in age after age, forever.


Jiwon's POV:

I continued to drive while looking at the scenery, the sun is starting to rise making everything look like something out of a fairy tale, but that could have just as likely have been just me. How could I not be happy knowing that the person I treasured most agreed to spend the rest of our lives together? I keep replaying the image over and over again and I start to feel like a high school girl whose crush agreed to go out with her, but that's normally how Chanwoo always made me feel. 

I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing person but I won't question it, If Chanwoo is happy being with me then that's good enough reason for me. I was so focused on my thoughts I didn't realized that I had arrived home, I get out and open the door and speaking of the devil, angel, he was waiting for me.

"Where were you? I was worried sick when I woke up and you were gone," the sweet voice spoke to me.

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you up, You looked so beautiful that I-" 

"Don't try to sweet talk your way out of it. Where were you?"

I sighed and answered honestly that I picked up Hanbin in the other part of town. Chanwoo being the kind person he was asked me if he was okay, I could never lie to him so I answered with a no. My brother was not okay, I dont know what happened to him but he has been acting strange these past few months. 

"I'm worried about him," Chanwoo said. I felt the same but I knew that he could take care of himself and whatever he was going through.

"Baby lets go back to bed, its Saturday and I want to spend the rest of my time watching horrible dramas and doing nothing productive," I said.

"Kim Jiwon, I'm being serious right now he is your broth-"

"Chan, I know but he is capable of going through this so stop worrying your pretty little head over it and join me in bed"

I could see his internal battle with either continuing his worrying or joining me in bed. He held up his hand and I gave mine and followed him into our room.


Author's note: I'm back! Sorry its so short but I have been so busy with school and I promise the next update will be longer.