The Beginning

Forbidden

 

“Do not fall in love with people like me. 
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.” 
― Caitlyn Siehl


Hanbin's POV

I take another shot of liquor with my body moving along with the music. I'm dancing with a girl whose name I have already forgotten but somehow the one thing I want to forget, want to erase from my mind along with the pain, keeps flooding back in. I feel her breath in my neck as she dances against me but I can only find the faults in her body. She is too short, too soft, too curvy,too...not him. I hear her inviting me to her home with her voice promising a night I'll never forget, I gladly accept. I need to forget them and the promise they made to eachother.

I follow her as if she had the answers to why my heart felt as if it had been shattered and my lungs being out of air. I can barely register what is happening, all I can feel is her touch but its still not enough. Not enough to make me forget or to make the pain go away. Her touch is too soft and her body is not the one I want. But how can I have the one I want if he's with my brother? I feel her touch but its like i'm not there, merely looking at it. I turn to my side and I hear her breath become even, signaling she fell asleep. I remain awake and think of everything that has happened to lead me here, who would have thought that day would have led to this, to my brother's happiness and my demise? I think of everything and nothing until the universe luring me to sleep.

I wake to the sound of cars and life outside the window, I check my phone and tells me its barely 4 o'clock in the morning. I get out quietly of the bed and put on my clothes. She turns around and I finally get to see what she looks like, me being to drunk and heartbroken to notice her, she was very pretty. Maybe i would have fallen for her if I had met her under different circumstances but now she'll only ever be under the long list of people I use to forget about Chanwoo, or try to forget. He was too beautiful and perfect for me to ever fully forget about him. I turn around and walk out and close the door, I walk until I get to a public phone booth to call my assistant. He's going to be angry, I mean who wouldn't? The great Kim Hanbin led to one night stands and alcohol enduced parties all to forget about a broken heart. If someone told me this is how love felt like I would have gladly lived my life without it. As expected he screamed on how reckless I was and how it was too early to deal with me, I just listened because I knew he was right, but the screaming wasn't helping my hangover. He finally hung up after I told him my location saying he'll be there soon. 

I wait until I hear a car honk behind me and I turn to see the familiar black porsche. What is he doing here? He isn't suppose to be here. I get into the car and he drives off.

"Hey baby bro seems like you had fun." Jiwon says.

"Very funny Jiwon." I reply.

"C'mon Binnie you know I'm only kidding, and any idea why your assistant called me at 4 to pick you up from some place i've never heard of?"

"No, but i'll gladly ask him when I see him in the office today" I answer hoping he'll leave it at that but apperantly not so since he replied,

"You need to stop doing this to yourself, what happened to make you like this? You can trust me"

I thought about it but how can I say "hey I'm sorta madly, irrevocably, and endlessly in love with your boyfriend" but instead i replied with a simple nothing.

The rest of the drive was filled with silence until he dropped me to my house, I got off and watched him drive off to his home with him. What i wouldn't do to be him at this moment, driving home with certaintly that the love of your life was waiting for you. But like the idiot I am, I went inside of my lonely house with no one to wait for me.


Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for making ya'll wait but whenever i wrote this I never liked it and I erased it. Guess its because it's my first time doing this but remeber that i'll try my hardest and that you guys should comment what i need to correct or revise. Love you!