one

우리 사랑하지 말아요?

her gray alarm clock rings on 6.00 a.m, making the owner squirms from her sleep, realizing that it's her alarm clock seconds later. she groans then threw a pillow at it, hoping it would snooze itself somehow. seulgi was a morning person, but her eyelids seems heavy right now. it was probably because she drifts in joy while chatting with him last night, or fell asleep amid her favourite drama. she tossed to another side trying to find a perfect position to drift back to sleep, completely unaware and unnoticed that park jimin is waiting for her downstairs right outside her front door. she heaves a loud and rough sigh when she couldn't find the angle and go back to sleep, so she decided to move an arm abit to grab to where the nightstand sticking onto the bed and she grabs her phone, smuggling it into her baby pink silk sheets. she checked the time, and it shows 06.09 already. her school bell is going to ring anytime soon if she doesn't get herself together, rub her eyes and maintain her sleepiness while stumbling here and there while making her way to the bathroom. so seulgi will have to be defeated on her ego, she finally get up and then squinted an eye before trying to stand and yawning in process, she stretch her body making her shirt lifts up a bit before moisturizing her lips and hops into bathroom.

as she was showering, her mother called for her. “seulgi!” her voice was stern and loud enough for seulgi to hear it. and perhaps the water droplets was loud enough too for her mother to assume that she was still showering.
“jimin is here!” she informed, and this succeed to make seulgi squeeze her rose fragrant bath soap before hurriedly flying it around her body. she tried so hard to reach her back, but she gave up on it then turn the shower knob on again, and it rains on her. seulgi was excited whenever this happens – jimin pick and wait for her just outside her house before her mother notice that he is waiting for her, then they would walk side by side and whenever jimin try to hold her hand, she always push him away (sometimes causing jimin stumble on something). seulgi once told him that she was not a very touchy person, and jimin – being an anime enthusiast he is, thought that seulgi is a tsundere type. he found the thought rather amusing somehow, so he’s cool with it. and when they reach school, they’d eat lunch together, or listen to musics with one headset for each other. and if they have some different classes, jimin and seulgi would apparently die of waiting to see each other again.

just the thought of it made jimin chuckles while smirking and seulgi keeps on smiling through out anything she’s doing. it took her not long enough to wear her uniform, putting on some peachy pink liptint and light face powder, tying her hair in cute ponytail before checking herself on the mirror just to make sure that she looks fine (which to jimin, he always think seulgi is fine and just right whenever.) seulgi breaks out her room and tugs her backpack at the same time, with light of speed she runs downstair. there she saw jimin is seating so comfortably on her sofa, humming quietly to some random song. seulgi blinks repeatedly and looks down at her shirt and skirts, fixing it so she'd look tidy. she cleared , jimin blinks and he his head to seulgi, shooting her a flirtious wink when he finally see her. seulgi's hear race faster but she manage to keep face keeps calm and stern (she admitted it was so hard to do it). jimin lips plays a small frown and he chuckles looking at her, and that's when seulgi's mother stepped into both of them. "oh you two are ready?" she asked, glancing at jimin then to seulgi. jimin stood up immidiately and nodded his head, then seulgi stands just beside her mother. she kissed her number one most favourite person on the cheeks, jimin chuckled and makes an aww noises when he sees this, but seulgi didn't care and isn't even shy to perform this. seulgi annoyingly rolled her eyes and thought, why not? she's my mother, it's not like she is my boyfriend or something. 

"okay now, bye bye!" her mother laughs softly just after seulgi kissed her cheeks, and jimin guessed that maybe seulgi took the features, charms, and genes from her mother. then seulgi awkwardly stands beside jimin, her mother pushes them both outside right after jimin bows politely to her. and when they are outside, jimin just couldn't stop teasing her. he puckers his lips in front of her, acting like he is kissing something. seulgi quietly chuckles and hides a smile then pushes his face away.

"if you kissed your mother, then can't you kiss me too?" jimin smoothly smirks at her, he knew the answer though, he just wants to .

"ew no, get the hell out of my way." she put on airs at it, pushing jimin away again. eventually, jimin gets back walking beside seulgi again.

"pft, no fun." jimin pouted and crosses his arms above his abdomen, but seulgi pretends she doesn't care in which her heart is screaming and her knees are weak because she just couldn't resist park jimin's cuteness. jimin didn't stop pouting, and seulgi can take it no more.

"stop pouting." she stops her tracks and turns to face jimin. the man was smiling brightly, he wins her attention already.

"why? can't handle my cuteness?" jimin then rose an eyebrow, leaning closer to her and nudging her left arm. she was planning on rolling her eyes but did another action, seulgi breaks into a soft laugh which makes jimin wrinkles his nose and his eyes are narrows, he looks at the way she laughs for a moment (jimin love the way how her lips cracks a laughter) before breaking into a laugh too.

"see," he tried to prove that he was right, but seulgi doesn't want to admit it. "no!" does another action again. it maybe denied the fact that jimin is cute, but her heart says another. okay, park jimin is cute. but sometimes he's an , and other times jimin loves to tease the hell out of her. either way, seulgi still like jimin the way he is. that may be out of style already, but that's a fact.

she oftens think about what are the flaws jimin possess, but she seems couldn't find one. and that goes to jimin too, he counts her small habbits that he paid so many attention every morning. one, seulgi threw her head back when she laughs, narrowing her eyes and she practically look just like jimin. two, seulgi don't like skinships so far. three, she was very dilligent and jimin would sneakily ask her answers for exams behind teacher's backs. four, she love to tie her hair into a very cute ponytail. and it dangles with every moves she made, it suits her well and jimin swore he'd die in peace when she does that. and there's just so many things jimin would never got tired of counting it, he love everything she do. like maybe, the way her face concetrates when she was writing down some things important on her book. her eyebrows would scrunch and it took her not long enough to realize that jimin is watching here closely. then jimin would softly chuckle, his face crinkles a bit and sometimes it make she laugh. or, when she run. seulgi could be considered as a nerd or something but she was the best at sports. she could do any sports without at least a single flaw, archery was her favourite. so jimin dumbly guessed that that's why he fell hardly for her, because she's good with shooting stuffs (and seulgi thought it's ridiculous and stupid). 

 

when they both reach the school, their school’s security nearly close the gates, so jimin had to shout from far away begging him to not close the gate yet. jimin hadn’t done doing his math homeworks last night, he fell asleep while figuring out the answer for number 4.
seulgi speed up her runnings to reach their school just in time, she grips tightly to her backpack’s straps that was clinging onto her shoulder tightly, trying to not be late.
“no! wait!” jimin shouted beside her loud enough, he tried to be noticed by the security.
“don’t close the gates yet!” he shouted again, and this time the security heard him that he turns his head to see two pair of people running and panting. the security wasn’t that old, but the crinkles on his face making him looks he’s some 40-something years old man. he smiles at the view, the crinkles features on his forehead move with it, and he patiently waits for them.

--

author’s note;

hello hello~ here is chapter one! hehe, i’m sorry if it wasn’t good enough/anything like you guys have been anticipating for it T.T i’ll try to be better in the next chapter, so, please comment comment comment! critics and suggestions are welcome~