Roses

Meaningful Dreams

Author's crappy note: So, everyone wouldn't be confused. 

Italic letters: their Dream 

Normal Letters: Reality 


Seokjin's Dream

I am walking inside a Park while holding a basket. I swing it softly and just walked silently while looking at the place. I unexpectedly saw a Garden , it looks so beautiful in the outside. How much more in the inside? I smile and quickly change my route to the Garden. As I got inside the fragrance of the flowers lingered in the air. This is life. I look around, there's so many flowers but my eyes were fixed to a certain one. I got near it. 

Roses.So beautiful and elegant, and the Roses are blooming. I quickly pick one and smell it , this is so relaxing. I picked seven roses and carefully puts in the basket. I smiled contentedly and stand up straight , I was about to walk when I feel someone was staring at me. 

"Hyung wake up." 

"Jin hyung wake up." I feel someone is shaking me , so I opened my eyes and saw Jimin smiling." What's wrong Jiminie? Is it already late? " I groggily asked. He shakes his head. "No hyung, it's still too early , the others are still fast asleep." I raised my eyebrow. 

"How about you? Why aren't you asleep when it's still early?Did you had a nightmare?" He again shakes his head. "I'm just hungry that's all hyung. And you really know that I don't know how to cook anything except for Eggs and Hotdogs. So, hyung cook me something pretty please." he pleaded with his infamous cute puppy eyes and pout. Actually , how can I resist this cute dongsaeng of mine?

"Sure Jiminie, anything for you." and I pat him while he dance his victory dance. I chuckled at his cuteness and sillyness , we both got up and walked towards the kitchen.

 

 

Roses 

Fragrant and Blooming Roses, denotes that a joyous occasion awaits you in the near future.

 


 

The Last part was the meaning of Seokjin's dream. If you're confused. See you in the next chapter which is Namjoon's.

Adios~