Lust

Lust

It been a year, 12 months, 52 weeks and 365 days.
It passed a year since you confessed to yourself how much you liked Kim Namjoon; that strange boy that passed his days in a studio writing songs. A year in which your friendship with him grown closer and you could have considered yourself one of his closest friend, but nothing more. He never showed a sign of interest for you, not an “accidentally” skin contact episode. Nothing that could have made you think he was interested in you more than just like a friend like you did. As a silly girl you even remembered that today would have been the first year of your one sided love.

You could have said the exact day because you found out about your feeling right after he came back from his trip in Japan. You couldn’t have met him for more than a week and it was the first time you really felt lonely and frustrated. You missed hear his voice or you missed talk to him. It was such a strange feeling and you tried to ignore it at first, you didn’t want to admit it because you know this relationship would have been pretty hard since you already have decided your future abroad. And well, back then you had only two years to spend in your Country, you really didn’t want to have a relationship, it was deigned to finish after two years for sure and to you it didn’t make any sense to have a fixed period relationship. But yet that feeling grown too much and you were now counting the days of your lonely anniversary with your feelings. It grown that much that you were starting to feel shy in front of him even if he didn’t do anything that could have made you feel embarrassed. 

“… ____, are you listening to me?” Namjoon’s voice woke you up from your thoughts and you shook your head drinking another sip of your hot green tea. He rolled his eyes crossing his legs as he looked at you with his “ your head is always all up in the clouds” looks. Well, you couldn’t really explain how was that expression because it was like he was angry at you, but he really wasn’t. You smiled softly begging him to repeat what he was saying and he sighed starting again.
“I was just saying that I have a big problem in writing a song for our next album. I mean, it seems I can’t write what I really feel. I don’t know why, but since I’ve never felt something like that I can’t write anything good.”He took a sip of his coffee looking at the hour on his mobile’s screen. “Well, you didn’t help me at all today.” He joked getting up from his sit to take his jacket.
“I’m sorry, I can’t really help you in this …” You mumbled looking at the hot liquid in your cup. He smiled softly taking his bag and wearing his sunglasses “I will resolve that problem by myself. It is my own problem, no one can really helps me. Oh! ___, Will you come to the Company party tonight?”You nodded looking at him with the same smile he had, it was so nice seeing how his cute dimples would have came out everytime he smiled a little bit. 
“Then, let’s meet up there, huh?” He patted your shoulder and he went to pay for your beverages. Yes, that was a kind of skin contact, but it was so frustrating, he really looked at you just as a friend.

 

 


The music was loud and more than a company party it seemed one of those discos that you really tried to avoid since you were young. Your colleagues were drinking and dancing forgetting for just that night who they were or why they were there. You smiled happily seeing how they were having fun. You ordered from the catering man a glass of wine and you went on the soft sofa. There were Taehyung right there, with his bright smile, and Jimin, that was trying again to act cool. They both were drinking a beer and you didn’t find any problems to sit there and have fun with them. They were always so kind with you and treated you well even if you were just an assistant. 

“____!” Jimin called  you as you approached them, he patted a place right between the two guys and you smiled to him pleased to be welcomed in their group. “Are you having fun?” Jimin asked you talking next to your ear due to the high music. You nodded drinking your drink and you asked them what was the topic and why Jimin was trying again to appear cool. Taehyung laughed at your mimic of the shorty boy and he gave you a high five for the random alliance. Both of you were of the same age, you were older of them just of some months so you really had fun. You didn’t have to talk about serious things, or you didn’t have to act like a baby sitter, well the last thing happened sometimes, but it was funny seeing them having little fights for silly things.

The three of your talked for hours drinking alcohol like there was not tomorrow. You actually wanted to stay clear headed because you had to drive home, but with them it was impossible to maintain the control. you played and you drunk as you did sometimes when you were in some of the underground places that you liked to hang out at. You laughed as Jimin got up staggering, he scratched his eyes mumbling something like “That’s my song man!” and then he went on the dance floor with still his empty glass in his hand. 
Taehyung and you laughed as he strangely moved his body, he tried to dance with some stuff member, but as they noticed how drunk and how touchy he was they run away trying to avoid problems.

You took another glass of wine and you filled the empty glass of the guy next to you. “l..last one!” You mumbled taking the glass in your hand. He laughed taking his own to cheers. “we said… we said this four glasses ago.” He grinned drinking a bit of the liquid in his glass. You imitated him trying to finish the wine before him. “Calm down… if you finish so fast there will be another last one …” He said taking your glass from your hands. “As you would hate that…” You joked letting him take away the glass. You looked around and you saw Namjoon sat on one of the stool. He looked at you smiling slightly and waving his free hand. You smiled greeting him back and Taehyung couldn’t avoid to look at the direction where your hand was waving.
“Didn’t you still said him you like him..?” He asked drinking and you looked at him shocked, how the hell he knew that?!
“… I don’t like him.” Your voice was trembling and you slapped yourself mentally deciding to attend a course that would have helped you to learn how to lie, if that would have existed.
“Everyone know it. I mean, you are pretty obvious.” He laughed at your expression. That meant that everyone at work were aware of your sad, pitiful and lonely one-sided love. This might have meant that the concerned person was aware as well. Oh gosh, why?
“… He doesn’t see me like that.” You shyly confessed and Taehyung giggled. “Why do you say that? Did he tell you directly?” You shook your head looking at the ground.
“Then you don’t know …” He said drinking again. “Taehyung, he doesn’t act like he likes me at all.” You said rolling your eyes.


The guy stayed there playing with the liquid in his glass. “I have an idea.” He said and as soon as you looked at him your lips were crushing on each other. He pecked you gently and you pushed him right away.
“Look at him.” He said before you could have said something else. You looked at Namjoon and as soon as your eyes met, he looked somewhere else. You frowned seeing he looked at you from time to time. Was he Jealous or just curious? You looked at Taehyung and he giggled his lips. “Are you still insecure?” He asked caressing your neck. You looked at Namjoon again and when Taehyung touched you the blond frowned a bit trying to see better. You giggled. After a year you were finally having some reactions from him. You caressed the cheek of Taehyung and you pressed your lips on his again, trying to deepen the kiss. His tongue slid inside of your mouth starting to you slowly and you moaned coming closer to him. You held his hair as he started to massage your sides. You wanted to brake the kiss just to look at Namjoon, but still, you were so captured from Taehyung’s kiss; however the guy broke the kiss breathing heavily and you took the opportunity to look at Namjoon. 
He was gone. 
You looked around but there was not trace of a platinum head. 

“Since I helped you to clear your head, why don’t you reward me?”