Let's break up

There's no way back

Suho’s P.O.V.  

“Guys, go pack right now, our flight to Paris will be sooner than planned. We’ll have an interview early in the morning, so we’re leaving at 10pm.” Our manager ordered us. My eyes shot right open.

“But Hyung, tonight?! I have something important to do... Can’t I go early tomorrow as planned? Or at dawn? I will go straight to the interview from the airport.” I can’t miss my date with her tonight, she will get mad. It’s been really hard for us to see each other because of our busy lives. We set up this date two weeks ago after both of us checked our schedule, and I promised her I would definitely go this time, I gave my word.

“Mwo? What is it so important that you have?” He questioned me.

“I....I need to meet someone.” I said nervously. He gave me a knowing look.

“I’m sorry suho, there’s nothing I can do for you. Unfortunately, you’ll have to cancel your ‘meeting’. All of us need to leave tonight, it’s an order, you have one hour to pack.” I just stood there watching him grabbing his things and leaving our dorm. What...what am I going to do?

“Hyung, why are you standing there with that face?” Asked Chen approaching me.

“I....I just remembered something. I forgot to wash my underwear.” What the hell did I just say? Underwear? Chen gave me a weird look.

“What?” he asked still trying to process what I said.

“I mean, we only have one hour to get ready, so I’m going to my room to pack.” I said while Chen gave me a suspicious look.

 

 

As I entered my room, I grabbed my phone and called her. ‘Breath, you need to do this. You CAN do this.’ I told myself.

"Yeoboseyo!!” Chorong answered in a singing voice.

"Hey Rong, are you busy? Can you talk?” I asked.

"Aniyo, I just arrived at my dorm. I was about to take a shower to get ready for our date. So you’re free to speak” I closed my eyes. I felt so sorry for her.

"Rong, I have something to tell you.” I begun nervously.

“Ne! What is it?” she asked happily.

“Hum... I can't make it today, mianhaeyo. Our manager said our flight to Paris will be tonight since we have an early interview. I'm really sorry, Rong. I beg you, don’t be mad at me"  I said already preparing myself for her reply.

Mworago? You're joking right? Ya, I already told you suho, that's not funny! Come on, stop it! hahahaha I miss you, can't wait for tonight ^^" 

"Rong, I'm not joking. I am really sorry, please don’t be mad at me! There’s nothing I can do! I miss you too, a lot. But this is something out of my hands. Mian :’(” I feel so bad right now.    

"What?! I...I can’t believe this! Suho, you promised we would meet tonight. I miss you, and I want to see you! When was our last date? 2 months ago? Look, I’ve never wanted to be an annoying girlfriend but you’re leaving me no choice. I’m at my limit right now" She said angrily. I sighed.

"Rong, I’m deeply sorry! I can’t do whatever I want, you know that. Please understand, please! I sincerily apologise. I promise I’ll make it up to you”. 

We’ve been having these type of fights for months now. Its always the same: 'you promised!' 'Are we really dating?!’ ‘Do you even care about me?’. She needs to understand that I can’t do whatever I want, we’re both idols. It’s not easy to manage our private lives, we’re always busy so we can’t meet a lot and we also have to be cautious about our image, which leads us to date in secret. We don’t want our group to have problems because of us or for us to be cursed at. It’s not easy at all! It’s one of the bad sides of an idol life. After these fights I always feel like a jerk... but I never meant to hurt her or make her doubt my feelings. What am I supposed to do? I can’t just rebel against my company. What about my members? What about my fans? And what about my dream? I mean, I spent seven years training to achieve this dream. It’s just not fair.

"Please suho, don’t make promises you can’t keep, you just keep on hurting me.” I could hear her voice crack.

Great, now I made her cry. See? I’m a jerk. I am the biggest jerk ever. I feel so powerless right now. 

“Im tired of your excuses, do you even miss me? I mean, it’s like you don’t even care if we meet or not. These days I feel like you don’t even try to fit me in your ‘incredibly busy life’. Am I not important enough for you to make an effort? I Just...I just can’t.” She continued.

“Don’t say that! Of course I miss you! I want to see you, hear your laugh, kiss you... But you know how crazy our life is, I can’t just decide things by myself. It can affect my members, our career! I swear that I am trying hard. Rong, come on, you know I care a lot about you, don’t doubt that! And please, don’t cry!”

“Look... I’m tired suho. I can’t handle this anymore, we’re only hurting each other. I’m sorry. I think... I think it’s for the best...” 

I frooze. I knew exactly what she was going to say next.

"Let's break up". 

 

 

 

Eunji’s P.O.V.     

“Ireumi mwoyeyo? Jeonhwabeonho mwoyeyo? Ireumi mwoyeyo? Sigan jom naejwoyo” We were in our van singing our sunbae’s song ‘What’s your name?’. Actually, I think we were more on the screaming level.

“How long to arrive at our dorm?” Chorong asked the driver.

“Unnie, what’s the rush?? Do you have something important to do? Do you need to pee or something?” Bomi asked.

“Ani, I was just asking.” Answered a nervous Chorong.

“Then let’s continue to sing. You know what they say, ‘when we sing, time flies’.” Bomi said excitedly.

“Mwo? Who says that?” I asked.

“I do!” she screamed proud.

“kekekeke, bomi-ah, just use your voice to sing, come on!” I said while putting her hat on her face.  The girls laughed with us and we started to sing again.

 

 

When we arrived at our dorm, we rushed to the kitchen to eat something.

“I’m starving! I NEED FOOD!” I expressed my desesperation.

“Mian girls, I won’t be joining you tonight.” Our leader said.

“Waeyo unnie? You’re not hungry?” Naeun asked.

“I am hungry, but I have plans for tonight.” She said in a low voice.

“What plans?” Bomi questioned with full of food.

“Ya, bomi! Close your mouth!” I plead while laughing.

“Ohhh! Let me guess! You’re going to meet with your amazing boyfried?” Namjoo asked and winked at our leader.

“Hum...ne!” She said while blushing.

“Aish, i’m so jealous!” Namjoo continued.

“Huuuuum! Someone is excited to give some kisses tonight! Remember to apply a tasty lipstick” Bomi started to make kissing sounds.

“Yah, stop it! I’m going to take a shower!” She ran to her room.

Our leader is such a cute girl. I mean, she’s 23 years old but she still blushes while talking about this. I shook my head and laughed to myself.

“I really envy her, I want to date too.” Hayoung cried on the other side of the table.

“Ya maknae, stop thinking about that! You’re too young! The only thing you need to worry about is your food” I said to her while messing with her hair.

 

 

After eating, everyone went to their rooms to get ready to sleep. I finished my shower and brushed my teeth. In the mirror I could see the bags under my eyes. I’m so tired, we have been preparing like crazy for our new comeback, so I sincerely hope it does well. I walked out of the bathroom and while on my way to get a glass of water, I noticed a little light coming from the living room. I followed it and saw our dorky leader all alone in the dark with her cellphone.

"Unnie, why are you still here?” She jumped at the sound of my voice.

"You scared me! I thought everyone was asleep!"

 "I can say the same thing." I laughed at her. “Weren’t you going out?” I asked.

“Hum...Change of plans...” She answered in a low voice.

 As I came closer I noticed the sad look on her face.

"Unnie, is everything ok?" She looked at me and then back at her cellphone.

"Aigo Eunji, I’m just tired...tired of this." She sounded mad.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

“I can’t handle it anymore, I guess I reached my limit.”

I started to get worried.

"Unnie, I know it’s hard being an idol, but it’s your dream! You can’t give up just like this!”

“Ani, that’s not what meant.”

“Oh? So... you want a break?” I asked confused.

"It’s just... things with Suho haven’t been good for quite sometime. I’m so frustrated."

Oh right, I forgot to say that our leader is dating exo's leader. I mean, Chorong doesn’t really like to talk about her personal life and I respect that. But the little things she said made me think of them as a cute couple. I didn’t know they were having problems. Bomi once said that they were fighting a lot but I never thought it was this serious. 

I sighed in relief. Wait, that came out wrong. I’m glad it has nothing to do with her dream, but of course i’m concerned since it has to do with her.

“You guys fought again?” I asked worried.

“I broke up with him Ji.” She said honestly.

What? They broke up? When? How? What?! Weren’t they going out tonight?! I’m in the middle of a mental breakdown.

“Mworago? Unnie, gwenchanayo?” I sat next to her and gave her a hug.

“I think it was for the best.” She replied while getting up.

"If you want to share, I’m all ears!" I told her.

"Ani, I dont want to bother you with my problems, let’s just forget about this. We have a long day tomorrow, we should sleep now. Night Ji".

And then she entered her bedroom. I knew this was her way of saying 'i dont want to talk about it'.

I sighed and went straight to bed but not before hitting bomi so she would stop snoring.

 

 

 

-So this is the first chapter. Uhul. Hope you guys like it. It's just the beginning of everything. And I'm sorry for the mistakes :X

I'll post soon the chapter two. Please comment to let me know what you think and feel free to give any suggestions!

- Bia