Chapter Eight:

Locker 1992 (Changed Identities)

Jung-Hye's POV:

I sigh deeply and roll my eyes at the guy,

"What do you want?" I growled at him, this felt so good to say.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a rude flirt over there, I wish you accept my apology some time." He says, looking at the floor all awkward. I see he wasn't comfortable doing this, I'm guessing he's making an effort. He should have done that when Gyo Eun Young was alive. I click my tongue and exhaled.

"Look at me," I snap and he slowly looked directly into my eyes, I nearly was hypnotised by his eyes. They were so dreamy and angelic to daze about, like before... Wake up! He killed you, like everyone else! "I... I...."

I couldn't speak, my throat felt like it was clogged up. My memories were coming back to me in a flash, I couldn't stop having the urge to cry. Why couldn't you be there when I was suffering Kim Jongin? Why?

F L A S H B A C K::

(19/04/2002)

"JONGIN OPPA! Where are you! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!" I shouted in excitement, looking through the halls. It was my 13th birthday today and I was happy that Jongin Oppa was going to celebrate it with me today! He said we were going to the park and eat ice cream! I haven't eaten ice cream since I was 5!

I smile so widely and walk through the halls. I never felt so happy to spend my birthday with someone I love. I don't if they say I'm too young to know what it was about, I love Kim Jongin.

He promised me we were going to have a fun and happy day today! He even pinky promised! I knew my feelings for him since I was 9, I was too mature and read books about love. I especially love the books where the two bestfriends secretly love each other and confess when they're older. It will be me and him, I'll make sure!

I see my homeroom and figured he'll probably be there. He's possibly talking to his new friends, what makes me scared is that his friends are slaves of the people I don't like.

Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.

I've met Do Kyungsoo, he's very nice. I'm glad Jongin actually has a guy friend, he may be bullied like me. They might think that he is gay, for hanging out with a girl.

It will be okay, he won't be friends with them.

I walk into the homeroom and was about to jump to him, all hyper and cheerful. Until I saw the most heartbreaking scene, my heart cracked looking at it.

"Go Kim Jongin! Kiss her!" The boys scream as I saw Kim Jongin making out with a random girl, my mind froze.

I remembered I was his first kiss, by accident. But it will never compare to what he was doing with this girl.

I drop my bag, making a loud sound and everyone noticed my presence. They stop making out, Jongin smirks until he saw me and his face changed. I pressed my lips firmly, my eyes aching from urging the temptation to cry.

It went all silent, they all knew we were close bestfriends. I look at Chanyeol and Baekhyun smirking, mouthing 'We've got him now," 
Did they know about my crush on him?

I could feel a tear fall down my cheek, I pick up my bag and slowly walk out of the room.

I walk through the halls, the image of him kissing another girl in my mind flashing.

Stop it!

Stop it!

"Stop it," I quietly sob, as tear by tear fall down my cheek.

"Gyo Eun Young!" I hear a voice in the background, that voice belonged to him. I gulp and carried on walking. I ignored his shouting, I could hear him running towards me.

I try to quicken the speed of my walking, but he managed to catch me. His hand placed on my shoulder, shrug his hand off my shoulder and try to escape. Although, he turns me to him and I see his eyes looking deeply into mine.

"Gyo Eun Young, I'm sor—"

"You've changed Jongin, you just don't kiss a girl like that. You're too young for that, learn your limits." I whisper, I hear him sigh angrily.

"I'm 14 years old for goodness sake! God! Your just like the rest of them, just get out my sight!" He growls, pushing me on the floor. I close my eyes, terrified at what he done.

He has never done such a horrible thing to me.

I open my eyes, leading to an angry Kim Jongin. Where did my bestfriend go? I look at him with sad eyes and he immediately realised what he had just done.

He goes up to me and tries to help me up, repeating the words 'Sorry'. But I ignore his apologies.

"Just saying sorry doesn't quit it, you've just pushed me to the floor. Remember these words, 'You've changed' and let them haunt you Kim Jongin." I spat at him, whilst my eyes pour with tears. He looks at me with sorrow, everyone saw what happened. I noticed we were seen by everyone and left him on the spot.

You've changed in such a little amount of time.

N O W::

"Are you okay?" He says, his tone seeming caring and kind. I nod and just bite my lip.

"I accept your apology now go away from me," I say coldly and walk away. I go back to the tree and Sehun wasn't there anymore.

I sit down under it and grabbed my mirror from my pocket. I open it and see my appearance, suddenly a image of my old self rushed through my mind.

You didn't also changed Kim Jongin, I did too. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••