*Update

Update

 

Junjin decided to start a new V-app broadcast and took a seat at the desk. In the meanwhile, his dogs were scattered around in the apartment. 

 

When he opened the app, he suddenly noticed a new setting on the screen he didn't know about yet and wondered if it was supposed to be a new update.

 

Curious enough as to what it exactly did, he lastly pushed the button.

 

 

... Everything turned pitch-black.

 

 

Junjin opened his eyes. His point of view had changed drastically. It was much... lower than before?

 

He looked around and noticed how he was lying on a yellow and fluffy thing. He then slowly looked up to the desk and saw; Junjin.

 

He (well, his body) was sitting just like earlier at the desk and had both hands placed on the phone's screen.

 

As if they were paws.

 

The confused Junjin glanced at his hands. Now he really was looking at paws! 

 

Pretty much shocked, he jumped down from the yellow pillow and ran to the next mirror he could find. 

 

What he caught sight of was not the Junjin everyone knew or even his body.

 

It was; Podo. His puppy.

 

Junjin was totatlly out of it. Why on earth did he turn into Podo? Horrified, he ran to Junjin (or more precisely) to his body when all of a sudden the front door's bell rang.

 

As a matter of routine, Junjin thought about opening the door.

 

But when he arrived at the huge entrance to his home, it came to his mind that as Podo, he was not able to do that. 

 

He was pondering and looked around, wondering why Junjin (the body) didn't react to his surroundings.

 

Junjin himself, as Podo, eventually thought – Why shouldn't I just play along? – and kept an eye out for... 

 

[Jackson!]

 

He called out, but naturally there was just a dog's bark resounding in the apartment. Jackson though came running and asked; [Podo, what is it?]. Just barking noises again, but Junjin (as Podo) was amazed that he actually understood.

 

Junjin then said (barked); [I can't open the door!] and Jackson responded (barked) to that with; [But that's Junjin Appa's task.]

 

However, the door opened by itself.

 

And Minwoo entered.

 

He ran out of patience to keep ringing the door and since no one seemed to open it, he just typed in the passcode himself because he was quite in a hurry.

 

So Minwoo entered the apartment, approached Junjin (the body) and asked him about the Wolf-M Caps he had left behind at his place.

 

Junjin (at least his body) only ogled at Minwoo, puppy-eyed, while his tongue kept sticking out. He stood up and started scratching the older guy's shoulder.

 

Minwoo judged him for a split-second and said; “Jin-ah, now is not the time for aegyo, where are my caps?”, but gave up in the end and looked for them himself. 

 

When he had lastly found them, he quickly headed over to the door, but got held up by Podo (the true Junjin) who ran to the door to block his way.

 

Junjin (inside Podo's body) looked at him intensely and thought – Hyung. Help me.

 

Minwoo crouched lightly, patted Podo as a greeting and wanted to walk out when Junjin (as Podo) jumped and clung onto his leg, still desperately thinking – Hyung, please save me!

 

„Podo, we can't play together now.” Minwoo said, shaking the puppy off to head outside. Junjin (as Podo) was persistent and ran after him. Minwoo noticed that and barely called out to Junjin (the body); „Yah Choongjae! Podo is running after me, keep an eye on your dog, will you!“ to leave at last, since he really was in a great hurry.

 

Junjin (as Podo) got left behind in the staircase and thought – I can't stay here!

 

He ran outside, saw how Minwoo getting into a car and tried to catch up to him. But Minwoo drove away and when the car disappeared from his sight, another familiar figure appeared behind it on the other side of the road.

 

Dongwan was walking back and forth, kept looking all the way up to the sky and had the navigation for his helicam tightly in his grip.

 

Junjin (as Podo) while discovering him instantly, thought – Dongwan Hyung! He can help me for sure! – and ran as fast as he could across the wide and busy road.

 

That moment, a car squeaked very loudly as it hit the brake and started to honk continuously. Junjin (as Podo) almost got himself struck by a car!

 

Dongwan noticed the irritating honking and glanced over at the road. He startled, ran over to the puppy and asked worriedly; „Podo, what are you doing here? Where is Jin-ah?“ while taking him into his arms. 

 

The both of them left the dangerous road they were blocking and Junjin, (as Podo) already started barking:;[Dongwan Hyung! You're going to help me right?]. 

 

Dongwan looked at him with serious eyes and a pondering look on his face. Junjin (as Podo) wondered – Huh? Does he really understand me? – but Dongwan said; „You're probably hungry, aren't you? I'll take you to Hyesung!“

 

Junjin (as Podo) sighed.

If that was even possible for a dog.

It actually was.

 

Dongwan drove to Hyesung with Junjin (as Podo) buckled up on the passenger seat. Arriving at Hyesung's apartment building, the two were standing in the hallway, Dongwan with Junjin (as Podo) hold tight in his arms as they both took the elevator upwards. 

 

The doors of the elevator just opened when the two saw someone strange-looking who stood right in front of them. Someone they'd recognize anywhere, even in that weird outfit.

 

They eyed him from head to toe and Dongwan already asked; „What the heck are you doing here?“ Junjin (as Podo) sighed again and thought – That's the last thing I needed.

 

Eric turned to face the two and only grinned bashfully; „Heh- got me.“

 

He was wearing gigantic slippers that looked like duck feet and a red cloth was wrapped around his neck, tied into a ribbon. He also wore bright red diving goggles tightly strapped to his face. Standing there, his back was bent like he'd imitate a dinosaur's posture and his hair pointed in all directions.

 

Dongwan and Junjin (as Podo) exited the elevator and passed by him with the words; „Whatever. We're going to Hyesung anyway.“, heading directly to Hyesung's front-door. 

 

They rang the bell and listened to a loud scoff that came from inside the apartment when the door suddenly banged open and Hyesung yelled;

 

„ERIC, YOU LITTLE ! IT'S ENOUGH FOR GOD'S SAKE!“

 

Dongwan got glued to the wall thanks to the door getting yanked open like that, but Junjin (as Podo) managed to jump off in time. Maybe those were the dog instincts he now possessed, who knows.

 

So Junjin (as Podo) was sitting in front of the door and the still very enraged Hyesung finally glanced down to him, being all surprised to see her.

 

„Podo-ya!“ he called with his tender Shin Hyesung voice, not the furious Jung Pilgyo one like during a couple seconds ago. He took Junjin (as Podo) into his arms and shut the front-door.

 

Hyesung walked into his apartment with Junjin (as Podo) and asked her; “Are you hungry Podo-ya? Where did you leave Jin-ah at?“ But Junjin (as Podo) thought – Hyesung Hyung will understand me, I'm 100% sure of that! After all, he's something like my mother, no matter what I am!“. 

 

Hyesung though placed him down again and said to himself; „Let me see what I can find. I usually have something there whenever Jin-ah brings you and Jackson along.“ and browsed through his place.

 

[I'm not even hungry though~] howled a sad Junjin (as Podo) and still got a bowl positioned in front of him, making him think – Ewww, I'm not going to eat dog food. 

 

But his stomach actually rumbled loud and clearly and he decided – Okay, maybe I'll try a chunkSo he carefully tried the dog food, chewing it over and over again when he realized – This crap is delicious! From now on, Podo and Jackson better share their food with me!

 

A sudden beep resounded at the front-door. One could hear Dongwan on the other side saying; „Oh? It worked!“

 

After he succeeded finding out the passcode, Dongwan unlocked the door with another beep sound. Eric (who was still standing near the elevators as he hadn't moved an inch yet) noticed how Dongwan was in the middle of opening the front-door.

 

He swung the head around in a quick movement, looking into Dongwan's direction, and already started to run for it like a madman with a surprised expression on his face, his arms thrown into the air, eyes huge as he headed directly for the apartment.

 

Before he could properly enter it, he stumbled violently over the low door ledge, the spot where all the shoes where gathered, and fell through the foyer with stretched-out arms as he landed exactly onto; Junjin. As Podo.

 

Junjin (being the helpless puppy) witnessed how a huge torso was about to crush him.

 

Hyesung yelled in horror; „Eric, don't! You're going to kill Podo!"

 

 

... Everything turned pitch-black.

 

 

Junjin woke up in his bed.

 

He wasn't Podo anymore.

 

Apparently, it all turned out to be just a dream, but to make sure, he wanted to check on his dogs.

 

Podo, the real Podo, and Jackson were in the living room, playing with each other. Just like dogs would normally do.

 

That took a load off Junjin's mind. He was never so relieved. 

 

But suddenly the door bell rang again.

 

Junjin opened the door with a blank face and looked at; Andy. The youngest of the bunch was standing in front of him with a smile plastered on his face.

 

„Hi.“ He greeted and Junjin welcomed him inside. Entering the living room, Andy got jumped by the dogs that cheerfully barked at him.

 

He squatted down and took Podo by the paws to play with her. Andy then asked Junjin, who still looked quite sleepy; „How are you doing? You look pretty tired.“ 

 

Junjin kept observing him and how he played with the puppy. He stared at Podo for a moment and eventually responded; „I'm doing fine. Just had a terrible dream, nothing else.“

 

Andy nodded, but got reminded of something.

 

„Oh yeah, by the way. Since I also got myself a V-app channel, I thought I'd drop by to ask you if you'd show me how to work with it. After all, you're basically considered an expert now.“ Andy laughed. 

 

Junjin didn't feel like laughing at all. The entire dream started re-playing right in front of his eyes. 

 

All that struggle because of this stupid V-app setting.

 

 

Junjin lifted his arm, pointed his finger at the door and said with a deep voice; „Andy. You better go now.“ Andy stood up and looked at him, confused.

 

„But why?“ He protested loudly, „Just leave, I'm not going to argue with you.“ Junjin said sternly, „But why should I leave again?“ Andy wanted to know.

 

„At least tell me how the new update works!“

 

Junjin widened the eyes.

 

GET THE HELL OUT!!!

 

 


LMFAO not gonna lie, this is hilarious ㅋ

 

This was brought to you by an actual dream my sister had. Which happened JUST LIKE THAT, almost word by word. She must have been on some sort of drugs lol (not looking at you Eric, I'm not.)

 

Thanks for reading~